Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Storm before calm.! Hard to compete with unconditional love !

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Hello friends ! Big smile

MOMENTS OF THE DAY : Tongue

Bua and Kamini : Disapprove
  KM asked Bua not to bother much which will affect her health.  KM impressed with Vip..She said that he is so caring and protective, even he took care of nurse meant ( Dhani).Neither,  she had any clue that she is his soul mate. KM's own reason for liking Vip, got her monologues serious thoughts of Vipu, how he took care of her by respecting bua's words when she was  asked to take her along with him yesterday. She started to dream about Vip. She added to bua don't worry that Vip will never go against your words. Bua instructed her to bring a box which is full of jewellery and saree. Bua showed a saree and a beautiful neck piece to KM. KM excited and admired neck piece given by her. Bua took the saree drape on her head infront of the mirror, KM goes to dreams and got excited. Bua self-determined mission to fix VIP and KM marriage today itself. KM got shy and ran away.ShockedAngry

ViDha: The scene was so short, I was expecting more from that scene. Vip applied ointment on her scars and she consoled him and assured him nothing will happen. Vip to Dhani, it seems there might be a chance of storm taking place but Dhani assured him once again. Soul mates aren't perfect people. They can come into your life and provide polar emotional experiences from intense love to intense pain. Growth comes from both. And a soul mate helps you grow ! EmbarrassedHeart

DT and KT: Frightened DT goes abnormal thinking about upcoming storm through bua. KT came to pacify him but in turn he gave a bowl, instructing her to beg on the street of Benaras. He displayed a strong commotion to KT.His fear of rejection and loosing is much evident today, he was much worried about his status, wealth and fame including his major tag as MDP. He was running out of words n his outcry when he failed to do save his promise and dignity retaining back to Bua. These two are such a looser, he asked KT to get some new job in cooking food for some one to earn for herself since none of the object in this home doesn't belongs to me. Chair, table and so on. DT goes restless completely out of mind either want to do and what not. DT said, if my dignity and self respect goes out, then it's difficult for me to face my grandson, society and our whole family goes on streets. KT promised him in turn saying that the situation is not us, it's poor Dhani had to undergo . Unhappy

KT and Dhani :Stern Smile

Dhani tried to rearrange pearls on broken thread. KT came to her, saying that she should leave AN for two days just for the sake of Bua. Dhani refused to hear her words, saying that this spurious drama haunting us even more so it's better to reveal the truth to bua.  KT diverted her whole intention completely by creating her own fake childhood story of bua and Vip. KT claimed that this phase is a most prominent turn to take our family ride. There we holds a special reason regarding hiding of Vip's marriage to bua. KT said, I know that you saved Vip many times but that was not the case since Bua saved him during childhood days. There was a flash back scene,baby Vip lied under the  cradle and KT as usual fake mom weeping, on the edges of cradle, and cradle too  placed in front of lord shivji. Doctor declared that if their  is no chance to regain consciousness then it's difficult to bring back breathe for this baby. Bua prayed day and night she left conscious in mandir itself. KT pleaded Dhani to stay away from AN for two days for the sake of DT's self respect and dignity , including Vip. If the marriage news  is out then trust and bond b/w bua and Vip goes vain. That's the major reason we don't want to disclose marriage news to bua. Dhani left speechless and much worried left in tears. KT asked her to write a letter n leave AN. KT to Dhani, Trust is broken it's not so easy to regain back..Look who is talking about trust, bond and faith.! I do some time wonder either Vip is from this family.? His kinship is full of betrayal and conspiracy . How this is gonna to be suffocating in staying under this fraudulent family. Each and every emotions seems to be fake and that's the reason he loves and believes his wife more than himself..His love never to be granted but it's always been there for a tough time..What could be better than this, when he dragged his wife  and disclose their marriage  infront of  bua.. VIP always lied under his family called web of lies..AN family loves to  grasp and englud everyone's shadows just to please themselves..Vip never pretended nor even tried to be imposter that he always given them a unconditional and selfless love for his family.  Dhani can go to any level in safe guarding  Vip from any issues when it comes to his family. She had been a supportive wife, best companion but today what makes her agree to move out from AN.  She doesn't want to be a hindrance while every time  VIP assured and stood up for her love against all odds, today she left AN without his concern. Here she again underestimated herself till now reliance in her goes commendable and unflinching one.!! ClapStar

KT and DT: KT came back to DT , as she was succeeded in her mission to send back Dhani. DT goes on happy mode and started to sing. Sleepy

ViDHA:EmbarrassedHeart

Vip comes in search for Dhani. He enquired Ramdin but he said there is no need to worry she will come on time. Vip had no reason to believe any stuff just he goes on searching her like a hell. Dhani walking on the street alone , suddenly Vip came and stopped her from moving. He asked , Did you decided to leave me ? Don't you remember that we made a oath in withstand and trouncing the hurdles ? How could you decide all alone without including me..? Thus episodes ends with ViDha facing each other.. This lines for ViDha, !! No, I do not want to be loved unconditionally. I want to be shown when I am treating you less than you deserve. I want you to leave if I ever start making you promises I do not use through. Love me for my flaws, yes, but don't you dare ever allow them to hurt me. This is what our love is which is a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly  invisible inside all other images, thoughts, and sounds.Heart

Today's episode is full on rollercoaster ride. They need to slow down bit which will help viewers to connect their story telling.. Today's episode is an set up stage of high voltage drama.. Isn't Bua is ready to announce marriage b/w Vip n KM..? Why she wants Vip to marry KM..? Is she had any major reason since their property don't want to leave property in DT's hands..It seems a inside war b/w DT and Bua..Bua intended vision in getting Vip married to KM..And DT planned n used KT to send away Dhani from AN..DT is hyper tensed, it clear shows that he is much worried for his status and property . Either DT is using both bua and KT..? Bua is using KM and DT..? bua planted by KT.? KT had conveyed much today starts off from her unbelievable story which failed to sync up with the current fiasco. This track had much possible things to explore, if they are handling it on a condensed note. Script need to be packed and it shouldn't bring any loopholes further. Longevity of the track is much needed if they want ratings. Here DT need to understand it's so difficult of him to get Vip's equation with Dhani, that's not so possible when their love goes eternal. A kind of resistant,  impenetrable and invulnerable love b/w ViDha.! That's not possible because it's Vip impossible love for Dhani. DT may put him in a tight situation to save his honour and dignity, but he is a unusual man who stood n fought for every incident by  saving his wife's reputation.  If his marriage is not yet registered than it will create further mess, court drama again proving his vision to withstand and fight for his impossible love. In precap: He disclosed his marriage to bua,..Will she accept their marriage..? If writers are taking it on legal wise then it's not yet registered and it may create issues which then it misused by DT and bua. Else it goes with self egoistic war for property b/w DT and bua..? Confused

Again conspiracy one among the other, Is DT really scared of Bua.? Bua instigated by DT.. AN wasis are the biggest  fools , they need to understand that Vip's  irrevocable and indestructible love for (Dhani). The only way for love it should be a everlasting moment is if it's unconditional and love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love. Unconditional love is hard to compete with any kind of obstacles, which had been watched through VIP. StarHeart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaTahsinomiMibenijaadhiabhirevathirkIlin~DaZZ|ing~premparbatsamanthanaHamlet53pearl100

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
nice post dearSmile
so many things are to reveal . If dadi bua own all properties then the DT in initial episode have no value.  It will be better if they (dt and Db)are planning to separate vidha and viplav comes to know about the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaMibenijarevathirkcocoatree

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hello Archana...very well written dear...the war definitely there but against whom??? Somehow i feel DT and bua are somehow together...this man never does anything which will go against him...he has used each and everybody for his own selfish reasons and another bua makes not much difference.

As far as I remember wasn't DT's property given to Viplav ...there were some property and temple's wealth on viplav's name ...remember he told Ram when they brought him for shalu's rishta that it's all viplav's wealth and all...even if bua is sole owner of the property I don't think he would give away the wealth which earned inhis own manipulating ways and get rid of such hard earned wealth...DT is a down right selfish man.

And what is with dhani believes everything kanak says be it a cooked story...she knows pretty well kanak can resort to any means to kick her out of the house,here she got an opportunity and she used it well...she needs to remember people and intentions very well.Lets hope that viplav and dhani somehow dig the truth and expose everybody...when these people have no reason to humilate dhani and why not dig out some of their secrets as well...after all, all is fair in love and war. Till then take care.

Edited by pearl100 - 25 April 2016 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaMibenijasamanthanacocoatree

raginimaddy Newbie
raginimaddy
raginimaddy

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
There marriage is legally recognized, remember in court, and viplav telling  to mother and dadaji about it. 24 march episode. legally they are married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijapremparbat

Mibenija Senior Member
Mibenija
Mibenija

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Coco, thanks for the post, l am thrilled, many question, few answer the only ansver he says Vidha honest and pure love. Vipi has a greedy family, terribly.They sacrifice their children because of gred. 

samanthanacocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginimaddy

There marriage is legally recognized, remember in court, and viplav telling to mother and dadaji about it. 24 march episode. legally they are married.

I say the same but I think some folks think that it is just in context to the court drama that happened to save Dhani . I am going to reaffirm tonight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by raginimaddy

There marriage is legally recognized, remember in court, and viplav telling to mother and dadaji about it. 24 march episode. legally they are married.

I say the same but I think some folks think that it is just in context to the court drama that happened to save Dhani . I am going to reaffirm tonight.

PRem

Do they have shown any doucmentation for  that context that Viplov married to dhaani (court affirmation through Oral ) and not  with written documentation. 

We may never knew ,  they will come with throw back scenes  or  they will give other way round ..

premparbatcocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Dear Archu

You have written it very well  It was a good episode with power packed episode with all the elements ..

My heart was wrenching for Dhaani and Viplov . These two souls are well deserved for  good life, however family members so called standing for Money value point and placing their own  family member for property ...

premparbatcocoatree

Go to top