India-Forums

Thahaan- Thapki's realisation is close..

ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I LOVED thahaan today...Embarrassed
There was a different intensity.. a diffrent feeling...it wasnt the regualr two drops of water from thapki...it was some genuine feelings... Embarrassed
And ManYasa rockdd it today... ! Brilliant preformance..Clap
Especially i loved thapki's innocent way of asking sorry..how well she knew he will tear those sorry written papers Wink
And i was surprised ro see how she wrote an entire notebook filled with im am sorry LOLLOL
She genuinely felt it Embarrassed
And the moment bihaan came close to her...i loved how her expressions changed and she expected a hug Embarrassed je just came close to her... put his hand in her direction...she was all in fr the hug...but got a BJKT LOL and he broke the vase and asked...can u fix it..? LOL
I loved bihaan today too Embarrassed how he made her understand his POV... told her and explained her how much she made fun of his feelings..hatts off to MG for potraying this scene with absolute brilliance...and then that turning and looking at her tears.  Embarrassed
That was KILLER..! he remembered how he had promised to never let her tears waste and how he himslef is causing her tears...her years were just burning his heart inside...but he took that as a punishment Cry maybe for loving her.. Cry
And then her remembering all their moments..the cute happy moments they spent together..Cry.. they made me sooo emotional today...and then her remembering how he held her hand to support...and then her looking at her hands...like remembering their every memory and cherishing their togetherness... stilll cant get over the scene..
ThaHaan Heart

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 25 April 2016 at 11:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112Tanshi_thahaan__Pari__Ishani15maaneetfanshubhi_s--Amulya--shweta2728Preeti126iQraaaMimiii22SanyaEternaP.D.Dutta..dtd...Kowsidynamic_dolloceanbubble

__Pari__ Senior Member
__Pari__
__Pari__

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
They were looking really cutee yarr!
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Agreed...Even I think Thapki's realisation is nearing...
& I also think that confession is due very soon too...maybe sooner than we think...somehow Manish's insta pic & "last thing to say" inside cold storage has made me believe that some sort of confession is due...maybe not ILU from both of them...but something intense must come up...

If not...I will place a bomb on the sets...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti126--Amulya--Mimiii22

Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ya..beautiful episode..finally thapki ji did something for her husband..happy for dat..
manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Too perfect, mean no stones un truned.brilliantly written scene.
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Guys you are putting my expectations high for the actual episode!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Agreed...Even I think Thapki's realisation is nearing...
& I also think that confession is due very soon too...maybe sooner than we think...somehow Manish's insta pic & "last thing to say" inside cold storage has made me believe that some sort of confession is due...maybe not ILU from both of them...but something intense must come up...

If not...I will place a bomb on the sets...LOLLOL

Ya..you make the bomb and I shall personally go and implant it on sets..kisiko pata nahi chalegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Don't worry Kowsi...the epi was really good...It had 13 minutes 35 seconds of intense Thahaan scenes in it...That itself should make the episode a super hit...LOLLOLLOL
I am sure you will love it...if not...then sorry for increasing your expectations...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimiii22

Go to top