Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O Saathi Re (4) MG SS * EPILOGUE 1, pg 67 ****** (Page 75)

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Epi 1  - liked dev-tara part. Tara made it simple that riama could not stop herself to go with her at their house. She too was lovable like dev. Tara took her hand prints on paper so that dev could always cherish his maa's ashirvaad. I liked this idea. First I thought that dev will throw her out. But happy that he made her to stay with them and leave her husband. Now theirs will be a sweet small happy family.

Maan-geet part was lovely. Maan-geet made life easy for others too. Maan was very happy to see the love she recd from each & person in hospital.

Liked dadi giving names to the twins as karan - arjun. Poor maan...always geet's karan-arjun came bet his love making.

What surprise geet going to give maan...?

Waiting for epi 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Lovely update dev tara part very emotional raima such had a beautiful family but everything gone she craved for love but couldnt get now dev is determind to make her happy again wow maaneet have twins karan arjumn hehe filmy name they are so happy together hmm geet is planning something for her bhoka sher loved the part thnx for pm

dqno1

sidlik Goldie
sidlik
sidlik

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
superb one Avi

loved it

karab arjun

what a name

and karan carbon copy of Maan

wow that incredulous

another epilogue

I am anxious

waiting for next part Avi

and Yes Please take care of eyes sorry I didn't mentioned it before

I hope you feel better 

dqno1

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Geet and Maan's life has turned more blissful after their anmol ratans have entered their lives. Enjoyed their conversation related to their kids and also their sweet, mushy and naughty romance.

Waiting for the next update.

-Sanjana!

dqno1

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved Dev Tara and Raima part. Raima past is very heart wrenching. Dev asked her to stay with him. Maan and Geet blessed with twins Karan-Arjun. Life is going perfect for all.

dqno1

nish285 Senior Member
nish285
nish285

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Smile...ooohhh aaavvviii...this pm comes as such a wonderful surprise...i had nt expected u to be writing an .epilogue since u were upset with the responses...now dat u are giving it...u are treating us with double updates...Big smile...could nt have asked for better...TongueTongue
All s well dat ends welll...Smile...finally dev gets his due happiness... i am so genuinely happy for him... .happily ever after s are not neccessarily  supposed to be with ur soul partner...it could be with any of ur loved one...whom u so desperately want to treasure and cherish... and for dev it was his mom ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...may be it was his  dis desperatipn dat made him see d plight of his mother in spite of injustice  delivered to him...its so not easy...so for dat i admire and respect dev even moree...Clap

Wooowww...dat feelibg wen u are the pride of ur loved one...i can relate to wat maan feels...its like him achieving something very precious...Star...
And now he has even his dadima working along with him to make his dream a reality...as he said his family is his team now...it had to be overwhelming for him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Karan ...arjun...LOLLOLLOL...lol..avvvii...u seriously thought of dez oh so wonderful and dramatical names ...and the way geet uses it...""anmol ratan.""...she leaves no stone unturned to make d scene even more filmy...Big smileBig smile...
JUST IMAGINE... srk and salman as d two anmol ratans of geet instaed of rakhee...lol...i know my imagination ia very pj types..DeadDeadDead...could nt help but tell it...Shocked

Anyways...so for the next update ...here goes the appeal on ur request avvviii...
Muskan deareee...plz write d next update for us...i dunno y avvii is requestin  u to do it...but since she is doing it...u must be a ...wat should i say...a pro at writing it...lol...LOL...no offense dear...just joking...SmileSmile...keeping the "ahem " update aside...i would love to know u as a writer...so plz write it for us...Smile

dqno1

vidyaniru Senior Member
vidyaniru
vidyaniru

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Nice epilogue! I'm glad you closed the loop of Dev's Mom. His mom's character was a bit off, and the explanation really helped to understand her behavior. I'm glad that story ended well, especially because Dev had such high regard for him mom and really craved for her presence in his life. Tara is so understanding, giving her 100% to Dev and his happiness. 
Maan and Geet! Love them more! You bring so much passion, deep love and romance into their characters, that it just pulls us to your stories! Thank you for writing another beautiful story. Waiting for Epilogue 2...

dqno1

Doracake IF-Rockerz
Doracake
Doracake

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oh dear Avi you really do have magic 
converting the evil DevTara of the show into a lovely cute couple. 

Now u also have turned me into a DevTara fan .

Superb update. Maaneet's life after kids cute & Passionate. 

wondering how passionate their date will be 

feeling sorry to see the story end. Unhappy

dqno1

Go to top