Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O Saathi Re (4) MG SS * EPILOGUE 1, pg 67 ****** (Page 59)

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by _SharmeenLuvsGC

Originally posted by sophiexx

Part 24 -

I did feel dev-Tara deserved a little more lines but felt like an intruder so didn't complain as you know I'm a compliant reader LOL very much so that I ignored my heart boohoo but thankfully you heard it lol and gave these two their due credit. Tara is so in love, but she's unsure. Only naturally ofcourse, is Dev going to formally ask is mother uhhh that's great.

Now what's happening, poor raima what an stupid fat man, I didn't say fat you narrowly described him as that LOL so I'm innocent although I do restore to name calling when I'm angry lol make that seriously angry Wink LOL what an idiot, does he want to sell his son, idiot fool. For me it's always the feeling so forget biologically but even emotionally Dev isn't really his son since he doesn't consider him that. N what the hell is prince ki maa, is the second son called prince. That's quite a shock normally it's after the first child one of my uncle'a says that like somethings mother come here LOL ofcourse something isn't the name lol

My heart aches for Dev, no wonder his so humble n understanding. It must have been hard on him. Tara ms so amazing, making futile attempts to stop his family that technically he don't deserve, finally they both silenced the noise of the life and faced reality they so much deserve. How true, what's right both are the only family to each other.

O my maaneets wedding and dadimas returned Big smile and yes let me add not only at first sight but twice, he fell for my Geet 2ce LOL like they say twice the charm or does twice as nice sound better. Either way 2 seems lucky for him lol. They are indeed lucky, she seems to be his fighter and he's her shield, they have become truly one, be it in pain or happiness

Thank you for an amazing story with great depth, more then Geet in this story it was Tara who connected and who pulled and leathered my heart along with Maan, Geet was that string character who made sure her dear or anyone for that matter wasn't wronged, she's courageous and brave. Lastly Dev connected in this chapter, before I loved his genuiness and caring self but in this chapter I fell more for him. Maan and Dev are just awesome characters in this ff

Thank you giving such characters that are praise worthy and a lovely story Avi
Hope you face love and peace too, only natural for me to wish you back Smile
Thank you once again and will wait for an epi (that makes two, maybe it's ur lucky numba too, same as maan lol but still waiting for chura liya, you do know that I'm in love with that Maan right, lol)

et tu Sophie?LOL

epi ka intezaar kyu? Story seems complete right?LOL

BTW I am so glad you still read me even though I don't get around to much of my reading. I have books on the nightstand which are waiting for me for months now not to mention all the ebooksShocked

I may have to write a small epilogue after all nowBig smile

Really chura liya Maan? not locket or laal ishq or even dr. khurana or teri ummeed Maan?

Hmmm.. you are an interesting person Sophie.

That is the only story of mine that I read again after writingBig smileso I would say good choiceThumbs Up

Locket wale Maan ki tou baat hi alag hai He's the sweetest of them all Big smile Embarrassed

shukriya meherbaniBig smile

Tell me about it, I have so much books to read, When I'm gone and Beyond the sunset is on my bedside for the last few months. I've even loaded the Miki Falls series on my tab which hopefully I read pretty soon.  

Locket wala Maan was sweet, kind, charming, infectiously gracious, loving, caring, civil. The adjectives seem endless, Sharmeen's right his so sweet. He's the guy any woman would want. But the point is I'm no woman lol I'm a girl hahaha. Nah seriously Chura liya was cute and funny, the type who knows how to have fun lol, adventurous and quite unpredictable. His fun to read so that's why Chura liya Maan is my fave. As for an epi, short will do although I want a long one for both. I would love to reread Chura liya, life's too stressful as it is want more comedy in life lol   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Madhu.. IF-Rockerz
Madhu..
Madhu..

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Lovely update
Now Dev has someone who will always be his and stand by him in all phases of life Big smile
Maaneet ki shaadiDancing
And the song..perfect!!!!
Loved it!!
Thanks for the pm and passwdSmile

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _SharmeenLuvsGC

Part 24 -

I did feel dev-Tara deserved a little more lines but felt like an intruder so didn't complain as you know I'm a compliant reader LOL very much so that I ignored my heart boohoo but thankfully you heard it lol and gave these two their due credit. Tara is so in love, but she's unsure. Only naturally ofcourse, is Dev going to formally ask is mother uhhh that's great.

Now what's happening, poor raima what an stupid fat man, I didn't say fat you narrowly described him as that LOL so I'm innocent although I do restore to name calling when I'm angry lol make that seriously angry Wink LOL what an idiot, does he want to sell his son, idiot fool. For me it's always the feeling so forget biologically but even emotionally Dev isn't really his son since he doesn't consider him that. N what the hell is prince ki maa, is the second son called prince. That's quite a shock normally it's after the first child one of my uncle'a says that like somethings mother come here LOL ofcourse something isn't the name lol

My heart aches for Dev, no wonder his so humble n understanding. It must have been hard on him. Tara ms so amazing, making futile attempts to stop his family that technically he don't deserve, finally they both silenced the noise of the life and faced reality they so much deserve. How true, what's right both are the only family to each other.

O my maaneets wedding and dadimas returned Big smile and yes let me add not only at first sight but twice, he fell for my Geet 2ce LOL like they say twice the charm or does twice as nice sound better. Either way 2 seems lucky for him lol. They are indeed lucky, she seems to be his fighter and he's her shield, they have become truly one, be it in pain or happiness

Thank you for an amazing story with great depth, more then Geet in this story it was Tara who connected and who pulled and leathered my heart along with Maan, Geet was that string character who made sure her dear or anyone for that matter wasn't wronged, she's courageous and brave. Lastly Dev connected in this chapter, before I loved his genuiness and caring self but in this chapter I fell more for him. Maan and Dev are just awesome characters in this ff

Thank you giving such characters that are praise worthy and a lovely story Avi
Hope you face love and peace too, only natural for me to wish you back Smile
Thank you once again and will wait for an epi (that makes two, maybe it's ur lucky numba too, same as maan lol but still waiting for chura liya, you do know that I'm in love with that Maan right, lol)

et tu Sophie?LOL

epi ka intezaar kyu? Story seems complete right?LOL

BTW I am so glad you still read me even though I don't get around to much of my reading. I have books on the nightstand which are waiting for me for months now not to mention all the ebooksShocked

I may have to write a small epilogue after all nowBig smile

Really chura liya Maan? not locket or laal ishq or even dr. khurana or teri ummeed Maan?

Hmmm.. you are an interesting person Sophie.

That is the only story of mine that I read again after writingBig smileso I would say good choiceThumbs Up

Locket wale Maan ki tou baat hi alag hai He's the sweetest of them all Big smile Embarrassed

shukriya meherbaniBig smile

Tell me about it, I have so much books to read, When I'm gone and Beyond the sunset is on my bedside for the last few months. I've even loaded the Miki Falls series on my tab which hopefully I read pretty soon.

Locket wala Maan was sweet, kind, charming, infectiously gracious, loving, caring, civil. The adjectives seem endless, Sharmeen's right his so sweet. He's the guy any woman would want. But the point is I'm no woman lol I'm a girl hahaha. Nah seriously Chura liya was cute and funny, the type who knows how to have fun lol, adventurous and quite unpredictable. His fun to read so that's why Chura liya Maan is my fave. As for an epi, short will do although I want a long one for both. I would love to reread Chura liya, life's too stressful as it is want more comedy in life lol

me too Big smile

DaftGirk

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singh24

<font color="#ff6633" size="4">Hi dear , how r u ?</font>
<font color="#ff6633" size="4">Tongue bhool to nahi gai..?</font>

Hi Barbie doll Big smile
Hum dosto ke naam dil pe likhne waalo mein se hai Big smile   
how r u?
enjoying vacation?

singh24

Flame_of_Forest IF-Dazzler
Flame_of_Forest
Flame_of_Forest

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Part 23
once the guilt lifted from his heart and mind, Maan could get back the moments that were lost temporarily, and he shared that by proposing her in a way she always wanted..

Charity wing in the Hospital..Dadima has really changed for better..she referred Geet as Dr and her daughter in law.and also gave the due credit and respect & love to Raj and Kiran..
even Dev Tara story on right track..

Flame_of_Forest IF-Dazzler
Flame_of_Forest
Flame_of_Forest

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Part 24

beautiful update..
I really liked the way Dev-Tara got bonded emotionally, though there were not many words spoken to between them..until the last confession.
he was all alone, deprived of love despite having a family..
glad that he made a right choice by choosing happiness for himself and for Tara..

Maaneet, Dev-Tara, Dadima..finally they got their share of happiness..
lovely ending..and Thank You.

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by singh24

<font color="#ff6633" size="4">Hi dear , how r u ?</font>
<font color="#ff6633" size="4">Tongue bhool to nahi gai..?</font>

Hi Barbie doll Big smile
Hum dosto ke naam dil pe likhne waalo mein se hai Big smile   
how r u?
enjoying vacation?

Big smile  Hi dear 
 yes , i m in full holidays , left d job nd shifted in  NCR Gurgaon ,, dealing with new city life  nd heat  LOL 

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 27 May 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Smile have to read many parts of this SS ,, d whole mnth i was away from GF Ouch , so there r many pending updates nd  comments ..
 hope u'll understand Tongue,, lots of love Hug

Go to top