Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O Saathi Re (4) MG SS * EPILOGUE 1, pg 67 ****** (Page 37)

preetidhawan Goldie
preetidhawan
preetidhawan

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful and Lovely Update
Maan got his memory back and was getting impatient  to relive that passionate night again, arranged snowfall  in Delhi to propose geet according to Geet,s wish , seeing  snowfall geet came to know that Maan  has recalled his memory, loved Maneet,s lovey-dovey romantic moments. Dev got jealous with Rahul  and accepted his feelings for Tara, loved it
Waiting for Epilogue

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hi Avi 
thanks for update 
maneet back together ...maan way of proposing geet was awesome...snow in delhi ..wish aisa hota ...i would have ben most happiest ...snow meri delhi mein ..Embarrassed..
tara dev together ..
dadimaa ne retirement le li ...happy with that ..
now maneet can do whatever they want ..taking care of all ..

thanks for update ..but i have a complain too ...last part jaldi nahi ho gaya ..you just updated the story in fast mode in last part ...tara dev ended in four lines ...

thanks for lovely story ..
--Yashvi-- Groupbie
--Yashvi--
--Yashvi--

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Wonderful ending to an amazing story..
So Maan got his memory back...
Finally Daadima accepted Geet...
Lovely romance between the two...
N of course epilogue chahie hi chaiye... Plss give us d romantic epilogue of maaneet
Thank you!
Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Great update. Felt bad for Tara. She wants dev to team up,with her at the same time she feels she does not deserve him. Dev feeling guilty for not being there for her. Hope he can understand that she wants him too. 
Waiting to see what maaneets do to savitri
DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Chap 23 - finally googled the Nehru jacket since like your forever including it in all your ffs lol, I realised it had something to do with the black collared jacket if his lol. But what Ranaji wears came up on google , a waistcoat kinda thing

Anyway super glad Maans got his memory yippee, ok he remembers their dance too D'oh I don't know what emo I pressed on the phone lol so whatever it is you just have to do with it lol sorry. So their in Delhi now cool, I suppose everything's cool then Big smile

Truck of makeup hawww how rude lol, but I do love seeing this Maan, awww finally savitri turned into dadima. Aww everything seems sorted, Dev and Tara seem to be on the road to happiness. Tara deserves every single happiness there is.

Thank you for an awesome part, n would love an epi

Sorry posted in the wrong thread before, it's s phoney business lol
ppriyanka83 Senior Member
ppriyanka83
ppriyanka83

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
wow..everything is so dreamy..finally Maan got back hiz memory..Dev-Tara luvstory is also proceeding well..bechara Rahul..
when both r going 2 confess..
yes..yes..we want a vrrry long n detailed prologue..
update sooon..
dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

hi Avi
thanks for update
maneet back together ...maan way of proposing geet was awesome...snow in delhi ..wish aisa hota ...i would have ben most happiest ...snow meri delhi mein ..Embarrassed..
tara dev together ..
dadimaa ne retirement le li ...happy with that ..
now maneet can do whatever they want ..taking care of all ..

thanks for update ..but i have a complain too ...last part jaldi nahi ho gaya ..you just updated the story in fast mode in last part ...tara dev ended in four lines ...

thanks for lovely story ..

@bold: tsk tsk Tabby! Ab shikayat bhi karogi kya? Shocked
Reason is simple; more than half the readers never even mentioned Dev or Tara's name in the comment when I was writing about them.
Main kyu apna sar phodu when it means less than nothing to readers.
I have always been partial to Abhinav and Karishma since I always feel that the serial shortchanged them but yaar demand nahi hai toh likhne ka mood nahi banta.
There was much more I wanted to do with Tara's character but I was disappointed Ouch
nish285 Senior Member
nish285
nish285

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ohhh aaavvviii ... wat a pictute you paint with ur words...it leaves me with such a fantasy...maan in black... Day Dreaming .***sighh***...if only i was in geet s place i would have shamelessly oggled and appreciated openly...with a hand under the chin.and staring unblikingly... Day Dreaming and u know wat us d best part ...its been ages since the show us over...yet der some special scenes dat is still embedded somewhere in our memories...and wen u recreate dez scenes ...the feeling is somewhat different...nostalgic...brushing doz memories all over again...:-D

And coming to geettt...only a feisty beautiful woman like her can give a good competition to maan and his ego and handsomenesss...:P...

So the proposing is done...:P:P:P:P...****yeeekkksss****...TONIGHt iS D NIGHT... u know i had nt expected dat msan would be getting his memories back in dis ff...i was guessing dat as and wen maan revivies his love for geet...it would be a,deja vu...for him ...
Nevertheless since the fiction is ending...it makes sense...and coming yo dev and tara...i was wishing dat just like u made geet s character to be confifent and self made...even she would come out strong and successful after all her struggles...and dev he had to get to understand things d harder way...:P...i so wish to see him being troubled more...:P...u seee i have alwayss enjoyed seeing the jealous heroes...:P...
.but it was nice to see them having a happy ending...though it would have been nicer to see more of ittt...

Anyways so yesss...dat s bout...
Aurrr haaa...ppplllzzz epilogueee chahiyeee:).
...dono couples ke liye plzzz

Edited by nish285 - 12 May 2016 at 4:29am

Go to top