O Saathi Re (4) MG SS * EPILOGUE 1, pg 67 ****** - Page 39

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by dqno1

et tu Sophie?😆

epi ka intezaar kyu? Story seems complete right?😆

BTW I am so glad you still read me even though I don't get around to much of my reading. I have books on the nightstand which are waiting for me for months now not to mention all the ebooks😲

I may have to write a small epilogue after all now😃

Really chura liya Maan? not locket or laal ishq or even dr. khurana or teri ummeed Maan?

Hmmm.. you are an interesting person Sophie.

That is the only story of mine that I read again after writing😃so I would say good choice👍🏼

Locket wale Maan ki tou baat hi alag hai He's the sweetest of them all 😃 😳
Originally posted by _SharmeenLuvsGC

Locket wale Maan ki tou baat hi alag hai He's the sweetest of them all 😃 😳

shukriya meherbani😃
Amazing part.dev and tara accepted their love.Maan-Geet married. maaneet become one...fantastic story with superb ending..
Nice update.. Tara loves dev but she thinks that dev kept distance from her due to her past.. Dev wants her to meet his parents she goes to his house n hears dev step father sayng bad things about her n dev was arguing with them she wanted to leave but dev stop her and tell his parents that he will only marry her n he love her... After which dev step father left angrily while his mother followed him silently dev is disappointed with her mom silence... Waiting to read about maaneet... Update soon.. Thanks for pm.. :)
Part 24
Lovely update
Both pair got the happy after
Though Dev did not spoke about the love
But showed it through his behavior
And at the end took Tara to meet his parents
Tara became dishearten after eavesdropping
And tried to be away from him
But
Dev did not let her
And proposed in front of his parents
And Tara
On the seventh heaven
Here
Dream wedding of Maaneet
And more than that
Dteamy night
😉
All is well that ends well
But we addicted people
Want more and more
Waiting for epi
And
Moreover
Maybe
New story
😊
superb ending...
Dev confessed his feeling to Tara infront of his parents but they didnt approve...
He dont mind and still want Tara in his life...Tara also confessed her love to Dev...
Maaneet get married and the night scene is beautiful...

thank you... 

Hi dear , how r u ? 
 😛 bhool to nahi gai..?

Originally posted by dqno1

shukriya meherbani😃

Tell me about it, I have so much books to read, When I'm gone and Beyond the sunset is on my bedside for the last few months. I've even loaded the Miki Falls series on my tab which hopefully I read pretty soon.  

Locket wala Maan was sweet, kind, charming, infectiously gracious, loving, caring, civil. The adjectives seem endless, Sharmeen's right his so sweet. He's the guy any woman would want. But the point is I'm no woman lol I'm a girl hahaha. Nah seriously Chura liya was cute and funny, the type who knows how to have fun lol, adventurous and quite unpredictable. His fun to read so that's why Chura liya Maan is my fave. As for an epi, short will do although I want a long one for both. I would love to reread Chura liya, life's too stressful as it is want more comedy in life lol   

Lovely update
Now Dev has someone who will always be his and stand by him in all phases of life 😃
Maaneet ki shaadi
And the song..perfect!!!!
Loved it!!
Thanks for the pm and passwd😊
Originally posted by sophiexx

Tell me about it, I have so much books to read, When I'm gone and Beyond the sunset is on my bedside for the last few months. I've even loaded the Miki Falls series on my tab which hopefully I read pretty soon.

Locket wala Maan was sweet, kind, charming, infectiously gracious, loving, caring, civil. The adjectives seem endless, Sharmeen's right his so sweet. He's the guy any woman would want. But the point is I'm no woman lol I'm a girl hahaha. Nah seriously Chura liya was cute and funny, the type who knows how to have fun lol, adventurous and quite unpredictable. His fun to read so that's why Chura liya Maan is my fave. As for an epi, short will do although I want a long one for both. I would love to reread Chura liya, life's too stressful as it is want more comedy in life lol

me too 😃