Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome ending dear...
loved it...
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Feel really bad for dev his mother never supported him or gave him the love which he deserves

Tara promised to stand by him and support him in every way

Maaneet getting married with the blessings of dadima
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n superb ending
priyasree thumbnail

Thanks for this fabulous story
priyasree thumbnail

Waiting for an epilogue πŸ˜Š
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
feel so sorry for Dev that even his own mother did not stand up for him today or even in the past... but i am glad that dev took that step and helped tara's hand in front of his parents and affirmed his decision... I am so super glad that tara did not hesitate to take that step with Dev and to embrace the happiness they deserveπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

so lovely finally our geet and maan are married and ofcourse maan babu could not wait to take geet in the most passionate way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

such a lovely story and true love conquers all 😊😳
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Tara and Dev accept each other, all their fears behind them, feel sorry for Dev as his parents do not accept him and his love, but glad that Tara accepted him and they are happy with each other.
Maan and Geet married and Dadima gave them blessings, so nice, at last they have started their married life with love and respect... Loved the song from Omkaara perfect in their setting... Their union and love portrayed very well through this song...
Thnx
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooo... its so lovelyy update!!! ...very well written!!! ...dev -tara finally together.. both accepted and confessed to eachother ... feel bad for dev as this time again his mother didn't support him... woww..maaneet got married and become one ...very much enjoyed the update!!! ..thanks for writing dear..
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 24 -

I did feel dev-Tara deserved a little more lines but felt like an intruder so didn't complain as you know I'm a compliant reader πŸ˜† very much so that I ignored my heart boohoo but thankfully you heard it lol and gave these two their due credit. Tara is so in love, but she's unsure. Only naturally ofcourse, is Dev going to formally ask is mother uhhh that's great.

Now what's happening, poor raima what an stupid fat man, I didn't say fat you narrowly described him as that πŸ˜† so I'm innocent although I do restore to name calling when I'm angry lol make that seriously angry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† what an idiot, does he want to sell his son, idiot fool. For me it's always the feeling so forget biologically but even emotionally Dev isn't really his son since he doesn't consider him that. N what the hell is prince ki maa, is the second son called prince. That's quite a shock normally it's after the first child one of my uncle'a says that like somethings mother come here πŸ˜† ofcourse something isn't the name lol

My heart aches for Dev, no wonder his so humble n understanding. It must have been hard on him. Tara ms so amazing, making futile attempts to stop his family that technically he don't deserve, finally they both silenced the noise of the life and faced reality they so much deserve. How true, what's right both are the only family to each other.

O my maaneets wedding and dadimas returned πŸ˜ƒ and yes let me add not only at first sight but twice, he fell for my Geet 2ce πŸ˜† like they say twice the charm or does twice as nice sound better. Either way 2 seems lucky for him lol. They are indeed lucky, she seems to be his fighter and he's her shield, they have become truly one, be it in pain or happiness

Thank you for an amazing story with great depth, more then Geet in this story it was Tara who connected and who pulled and leathered my heart along with Maan, Geet was that string character who made sure her dear or anyone for that matter wasn't wronged, she's courageous and brave. Lastly Dev connected in this chapter, before I loved his genuiness and caring self but in this chapter I fell more for him. Maan and Dev are just awesome characters in this ff

Thank you giving such characters that are praise worthy and a lovely story Avi
Hope you face love and peace too, only natural for me to wish you back 😊
Thank you once again and will wait for an epi (that makes two, maybe it's ur lucky numba too, same as maan lol but still waiting for chura liya, you do know that I'm in love with that Maan right, lol)
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sophiexx

Part 24 -

I did feel dev-Tara deserved a little more lines but felt like an intruder so didn't complain as you know I'm a compliant reader πŸ˜† very much so that I ignored my heart boohoo but thankfully you heard it lol and gave these two their due credit. Tara is so in love, but she's unsure. Only naturally ofcourse, is Dev going to formally ask is mother uhhh that's great.

Now what's happening, poor raima what an stupid fat man, I didn't say fat you narrowly described him as that πŸ˜† so I'm innocent although I do restore to name calling when I'm angry lol make that seriously angry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† what an idiot, does he want to sell his son, idiot fool. For me it's always the feeling so forget biologically but even emotionally Dev isn't really his son since he doesn't consider him that. N what the hell is prince ki maa, is the second son called prince. That's quite a shock normally it's after the first child one of my uncle'a says that like somethings mother come here πŸ˜† ofcourse something isn't the name lol

My heart aches for Dev, no wonder his so humble n understanding. It must have been hard on him. Tara ms so amazing, making futile attempts to stop his family that technically he don't deserve, finally they both silenced the noise of the life and faced reality they so much deserve. How true, what's right both are the only family to each other.

O my maaneets wedding and dadimas returned πŸ˜ƒ and yes let me add not only at first sight but twice, he fell for my Geet 2ce πŸ˜† like they say twice the charm or does twice as nice sound better. Either way 2 seems lucky for him lol. They are indeed lucky, she seems to be his fighter and he's her shield, they have become truly one, be it in pain or happiness

Thank you for an amazing story with great depth, more then Geet in this story it was Tara who connected and who pulled and leathered my heart along with Maan, Geet was that string character who made sure her dear or anyone for that matter wasn't wronged, she's courageous and brave. Lastly Dev connected in this chapter, before I loved his genuiness and caring self but in this chapter I fell more for him. Maan and Dev are just awesome characters in this ff

Thank you giving such characters that are praise worthy and a lovely story Avi
Hope you face love and peace too, only natural for me to wish you back 😊
Thank you once again and will wait for an epi (that makes two, maybe it's ur lucky numba too, same as maan lol but still waiting for chura liya, you do know that I'm in love with that Maan right, lol)

et tu Sophie?πŸ˜†

epi ka intezaar kyu?  Story seems complete right?πŸ˜†

BTW I am so glad you still read me even though I don't get around to much of my reading.  I have books on the nightstand which are waiting for me for months now not to mention all the ebooks😲

I may have to write a small epilogue after all nowπŸ˜ƒ

Really chura liya Maan?  not locket or laal ishq or even dr. khurana or teri ummeed Maan?  

Hmmm.. you are an interesting person Sophie.

That is the only story of mine that I read again after writingπŸ˜ƒ so I would say good choiceπŸ‘πŸΌ