O Saathi Re (4) MG SS * EPILOGUE 1, pg 67 ****** - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful Update

It was simply sad that till now Dev's stepfather could even approve of the girl Dev chose instead he wanted a rich girl for Dev while his mother too weak to stand up with Dev .
but Dev decided he cannot lose Tara over his stepfather and brought Tara back now both happy and in love while Maan and Geet got married
Lovely update Tara loved dev but she never said dev took her to meet his parents dev step dad never liked him his mom has send him to boarding school to save him from his dad's wrath when dev told abt Tara he knew his dad will never approve instead he wanted to sell dev for his own greed but dev knew he wanted Tara in his life he gave his decision Tara didn't wanted to break his family but seeing his love she accepted him finally maaneet got married maan impatient for his geet he was losing himself he wanted to be slow but couldn't but since geet didn't mind he had no thought of stopping and finally maaneet became one 
Marvelous update. Dev was unlucky when it came to get his mother's love. Nevertheless, in turn of events Tara confessed her love for him and both promised to be with each other. Maaneet got married and their moments were romantic and lovely. Beautifully written. Loved it. Thank you for this wonderful story. 
Dev always away from family
Dev mom married a man stupid man
Maaneet married happily
Lovely update
Superb Part Avi

loved it

from start Dev and NT part

his father is scum hate him so much

Love the way dev proposes NT

now coming to maaneet  part

is beautiful and you described in best way Avi

Passionate filled part

just perfect

waiting for next

update soon

take care
Originally posted by Drashtilove

So beautiful update i really feel bad for Dev he never got love first time he asked something from his mother but she couldnt give his son that so wish she would stand up aganist her 2nd husband for her son anyways Tara understand Dev n ready to become his wow Maaneet got married u know its always pleasure to read ur passionate romance u write is so magically loved it thnx 4 pm

thank u πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ppriyanka83

beautiful..
Dev confessed hiz love for Tara n she accepted.. d only sad thing iz that he didn't got hiz mother's love n blessings..
Maaneet got married..wow..nxt turn iz of Dev Tara..
i think d story iz upto its end..
but some more updates to bante h boss.
so plz update soon..
haaye..i miss The Locket terribly..
thnx 4 pm

so nice of you to remember it πŸ˜ƒ Thanks
Originally posted by BrainEaterOwl

Makhija's "Prince ki Maa" was more cringe-worthy than every other words he uttered. How openly he was making both mother and son know she is his son's mother and not Dev. I felt like punching him every time he said those lines.

I do feel bad for Raima but she was indeed weak. Whatever her reasons maybe, she should know her son Dev needs her just as much. It wasn't like Dev couldn't afford to provide for her. So what makes woman stay in a marriage like this where husband is a alcoholic and also so disrespectful towards her and her son from first marriage? It's sad how women can't stand up for themselves cos they think they're supposed to obey everything their husband say. She is a puppet at Makhija's hand.

My heart goes out to Dev the most. He has lost so much. And for once I'm glad he didn't fight for his mother or tried to make her accept Tara. In my eyes Raima truly isn't worth it. I don't really have sympathy for people who don't help themselves thinking they cannot take down the person who has been making their lives hell. Some situations I understand, but here Dev was well capable of looking after his mother alone and yet she chose to be with her good for nothing husband. Sad case.

Also I'm happy Tara wasn't the annoying selfless woman here. She tried once and that was enough. Glad she didn't keep blaming herself and took her chance at love with Dev.

MG got married and it was all happy happy at the end.

Nice update.

-Sanjana!

Thanks Sanjana for getting it πŸ˜ƒ
I do try to highlight the prejudices and putdowns in our society that an average person faces

It is not always solvable in life just like I showed it for Dev but when God closes a door a window opens and there is hope in that

You have been the most consistent reader from Locket to now who has gone through each of my words and characters

I thank you for your comments πŸ˜ƒEdited by dqno1 - 7 years ago
mind blowing ending...πŸ₯³...Dev's family is so bad...πŸ˜”...why can't his mother just stand for his son......Dev and Tara confessed their feelings for each other...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...they got engaged......Maaneet got married to each other...πŸ₯³...romance at its peak...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰...they became one......loved it...❀️❀️❀️...thank u 4 pm...πŸ˜ƒ...
The much awaited update is here...:-D...

I am glad u gave a closure to dev and taara s story too...two lonely persons finally found each oddr...of course it would nt be easy for dem...both of dem would have der own insecurity and fears...but as long as de have a shoulder to lean on...it becomes easy to let it out...i am specially happy for tara...since its d end...i am imagining dat she ll fight all d odds and become a confident successful woman...just like geet...
And moreover.. she has such a compassionate partner...:)...if only his mother had took a stand at least now and supported him...no happiness is complete without family...and here it was his mother he was seeking...

Anyways...coming to maan and geet...avvviii thank you so much for brushing up all dos magical scenes once again...maan on the white horse is one of the most beautiful scenes in d show...:)...so as i said before thank u for d reminence...
If not for d writers like u...geet s magic would nt be d same...:)...

I am trulyy veeerrryyy happpyyy dat i came across u...if only i would have met u earlier...Nevertheless better late dan never...:-D...u told dis would be ur last ff ...i would still want to keep in touch with u...so i ll pm u some time...even u can do d same...and in case ...(sincerely hoping)...u get a new idea...and want to write ...i am just a pm awayyy...:-D...it would be a delight seeing another feather to ur cap...:)...
I dunno wddr dis wss d epilogue or last part...i am confused...:-\...anyways i wanted to tell u how much of a wonderful and beautiful and "oh so awesone writer " u are...befire d final adieu ...
A big thank u and hug once again...
Needlesss to say i am going to misss u and ur writing big timeee...:-(