Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

25th April,2016:Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Part 1

Kaal swings his knife and Swarna steps in and shields Gayatri. The knife impales Swarna and she falls. All are shocked. Badi Rani Maa challenges Ranaji and says now watch. Kaal starts to swing his weapon to attack Ranaji. Guards start to attack Kaal but are easily overpowered. Lakhan tries to end Kaal but gets injured himself. Badi Rani Maa orders Kaal to behead Ranaji. Ranaji steps to challenge Kaal. Gayatri tries to stop him but Kaal pushes her and she gets hit. Badi Rani Maa stops RajMata from helping Gayatri but RajMata hits her in the head. She helps Gayatri. Ranaji tries to fight Kaal but keeps getting hit. Gayatri picks up the gun and fires. But by then Kaal stabs Ranaji. Badi Rani Maa and Kunwarji smirk. Gayatri screams out to Ranaji. Ranaji tries to reach to her, speaks out her name as the last word. Kaal kicks his dead body towards Gayatri. Gayatri tries to shake him awake. RajMata is in shock too. Badi Rani Maa asks Kaal to end Gayatri next. RajMata begs Badi Rani Maa to spare Gayatri. Badi Rani Maa refuses to show mercy. Kaal attacks Gayatri but Lakhan hits Kaal and takes Gayatri and RajMata from there. 

Gayatri keeps stressing to go back to Ranaji. RajMata hits Gayatri and says Ranaji sacrificed his life for you. Why do you want to insult his sacrifice by dying. Come to your senses. Gayatri says my hubby is no longer alive what will i do by being alive. RajMata tells her Ranajis ansh is alive inside you. You have to live for the ansh. 

Badi Rani Maa fumes that no matter where Gayatri hides, i will find her.

Part 2

Suddenly Swarna regains consciousness. She finds dead bodies all around. She takes out the knife that hit her. She calls out for Lakhan and Gayatri. She finds Ranajis dead body. She screams out. Right then Badi Rani Maa and Kaal come and surround her. Swarna begs for mercy. Badi Rani Maa tells her not to be scared. Swarna asks about Lakhan and Gayatri. She says they flew away but i have laid the perfect trap to bring them back, dead or alive. Swarna begs to let her go to Lakhan and Gayatri else to kill her. Badi Rani Maa warns her never to talk of dying as she is carrying the heir to their family. Badi Rani Maa tells her to lock Swarna up so she can keep her and her heir alive.

Lakhan tells RajMata and Gayatri that they need to leave Amirkot soon as Badi Rani Maa has put her people on their tail. RajMata agrees. They hear some footsteps and are worried. They hide from view.

Part 3

Kaal says Ranaji is dead and his loyal dogs are dead too. Lets throw his body before wild dogs. Kunwarji warns him. Kaal asks who will stop me. 

Villagers greet RajMata and Gayatri and assure them of protection. Gayatri says Ranaji is dead and his last rights will be as per Royal standards. She swears to go to Palace and bring back Ranajis body herself to perform last rites. Lakhan warns her of danger. Gayatri says will do this impossible dead for my hubby. She says i lost my hubby but wont lose this right.

Badi Rani Maa tells Kaal they cant insult Ranajis dead  body. He was a king. His last rites will be performed like that of a king. Dont worry. This is a trap for Gayatri. Once she comes out of hiding you can trap her alive. Badi Rani Maa directs to announce that next day at 7:00 am Ranaji will be cremated and this news must reach Gayatris ears. Gayatri tears her saree pallo carrying Ranajis blood. She says this is proof of his courage, his valour, his sacrifice and the betrayal. She wears the pallo on her head and says no matter who supports me or not. I swear that i will either bring my husbands dead body back or will give my life trying.

Precap --- Next day morning all gather for Ranajis cremation. Kunwarji says am not sure Ranaji will come. Badi Rani Maa says even if she has to cut her head, Gayatri will come. Gayatri decks up in decoy and arrives to the Palace on horse.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 April 2016 at 10:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_goyaljyoti06-Swetha-

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Okay it's official, I'm over this show too. Too much brutality and I'm sick of Badi Rama or whatever the heck she's named. No need to stay up until midnight now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sarcy-

zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:27am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top