India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Ammaji's Reaction & the Indication !!!

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Isnt it strange that Ammaji reacted very sharply and harshly on Janvi just after returning?
I mean she was not even at home and had no idea what Jhanvi was doing but she who always encouraged Jhanvi to go for Sagar all of a sudden went against her...Confused

I think this is the indication of Jhanvi's character coming to an end. And the new promo with that rope and tablets is indicating that either Jhanvi will commit suicide ( which would not be the case 4 sure) or she would have been killed by Yash and the whole incident was framed as a suicide one.

Whatever it is but loved Sagar for trying to understand his client in a professional way and Vishal was looking damn hot in the white shirt in the car scene...especially when he was suspicious about the godown and waiting 4 Malhotra for his mobile. Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mifra_14Rush_25mansi_as18-Swetha-

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yeah it was weird that Ammaji made an entry without any dhamaka! she knew everything abt. the happenings in Chatur Sadan... Sagar was looking damn nice today! i wish he also helps to rescue Ganga!!  my heart breaks whenever I see Pallu with Ganga..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya-Swetha-

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Im sure madhvi tattletaled to ammaji lol. Madhvi herself is a piece of work as long as jhanvi was a suck up she was perfect n now she is showing her true self n madhvi makes herself the victim. On top of tht she just wants to win over gangaa hence sagar has to stay with jhanvi. This family is a piece of work yeah janvi is bad but we can see she has major issues n is suffering n instead of helping her they want her stuck in this horrible marriage. 

Shivaanya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush_25

yeah it was weird that Ammaji made an entry without any dhamaka! she knew everything abt. the happenings in Chatur Sadan... Sagar was looking damn nice today! i wish he also helps to rescue Ganga!!  my heart breaks whenever I see Pallu with Ganga..

In fact it was quite weird the way she asked Madhvi that Maharani abhi tak so rahi hai...seems makers are in a hurry to end Jhanvi's char. That will be better...Sagar will be single again but I really dont want him to be blamed for Jhanvi's death...that would be unfair on makers part.

I too wish and hope that Sagar will reach to Ganga in time and help her coming out of that place. But now a days there are so many articles and predictions coming for SaGa so actually I am very confused about it.

BTW I wonder Ganga never feels the same for Sagar the way fans feeling for him.WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25arviabhigya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

Im sure madhvi tattletaled to ammaji lol. Madhvi herself is a piece of work as long as jhanvi was a suck up she was perfect n now she is showing her true self n madhvi makes herself the victim. On top of tht she just wants to win over gangaa hence sagar has to stay with jhanvi. This family is a piece of work yeah janvi is bad but we can see she has major issues n is suffering n instead of helping her they want her stuck in this horrible marriage. 

Yes Jhanvi's marr is not a successful one with Sagar but isnt it too early for her to got addicted to such practices? In fact she herself is not genuine and pure by heart, thats why she got a friend like Yash and he is killing her literally with those tablets.

Madhvi and Ammaji are paying for their own deeds...for them neither SaGa's friendship nor love ever mattered. They never even thought about Sagar's wishes and his happiness...for them society and so called social rituals and status come first. So its natural that they will pay a price for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

In fact it was quite weird the way she asked Madhvi that Maharani abhi tak so rahi hai...seems makers are in a hurry to end Jhanvi's char. That will be better...Sagar will be single again but I really dont want him to be blamed for Jhanvi's death...that would be unfair on makers part.

I too wish and hope that Sagar will reach to Ganga in time and help her coming out of that place. But now a days there are so many articles and predictions coming for SaGa so actually I am very confused about it.

BTW I wonder Ganga never feels the same for Sagar the way fans feeling for him.WinkLOL
LOL that is because, Sagar fans are also Vishal fans...and no worries.. in few days director is going to ask Ganga to show how she feels abt. SagarEmbarrassed... tada.. intense SaGa scene...  "i can touch your soul, without touching you"  

b/w if Ja died, i would be very happy..but like u mentioned, Sagar might be blamed and Ganga to the rescue..Big smile

Edited by Rush_25 - 25 April 2016 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanyaarviabhigya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shivaanya

LOL that is because, Sagar fans are also Vishal fans...and no worries.. in few days director is going to ask Ganga to show how she feels abt. SagarEmbarrassed... tada.. intense SaGa scene...  "i can touch your soul, without touching you"  

b/w if Ja died, i would be very happy..but like u mentioned, Sagar might be blamed and Ganga to the rescue..Big smile
I so want to see SaGa together again...but CVs no blame game plzzz...Sagar is already suffering a lot,no more guilt on his heart again. Embarrassed

arviabhigya-Swetha-

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Sagar had enough in his life, so no more sympathy track of Janvi.
Janvi should expose and leave the house herself with guilt.
Then Ganga should take their divorce case.

Shivaanya-Swetha-

Go to top