Katrina
Anuska
Priyanka
Any other (mention name)
Koi aam ladki
Login To Vote
Posted: 7 years ago
To wo ladki koun thi jo public property hai , as said by Kangana? ðŸ˜²
Public property matlab kya? Jo koi chahe wo un ladkiyon ke sath kare? Kya un ladkiyon ka khud per adhikar nahin?
Kya ye anti feminism nahin hai ?

Ishq wala Jealousy ?

Yeh ladkiyan tujhe kya mujhe bhi de degi ?
Ladkiyan public property hoti hain
Kya de degi ? ðŸ˜²
Pyaar ishq aur Mohabaat ðŸ˜­ sath main janu ke sath wo dusre ladkiyan
Janu tum to meri ho,sirf meri ðŸ˜­
baby baby baby Ooo...

Pyaar ka ijhar---

Likhe jo khat tujhe...
Wo teri yaad main Hazaro rang ke nazare ban gaye
Per reply na aya...
Badard sanam se... ðŸ˜­
why Deepika,Priyanka Sonam.Why not me-

ðŸ˜­

Edited by ChotaBheem - 7 years ago
Shart laga lo. After this ladki kya isko toh KRK bhi nahi dega. 
Its about time she starts singing Ab dil karta hai haule haule se, main toh khud ko gale lagaun. Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main toh khud se pyaar jataun 
Originally posted by TheBoss

Shart laga lo. After this ladki kya isko toh KRK bhi nahi dega. 
Its about time she starts singing Ab dil karta hai haule haule se, main toh khud ko gale lagaun. Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main toh khud se pyaar jataun 

Main duniya bhula dunga...
Teri mohabbat main ...
Sab yehi 98 % symptoms ki galti hai ðŸ˜­

Yeh ladkiyan private property hai,, woh tujhe to kya mujhe degi..
I wonder where are those feminazis now. A woman who they thought  to be a champion of feminism herself is degrading other women.
kangana's lectures on equality, feminism & respect
gone for a gutter dive.
how petty and fake is she 🤢
if she wrote such things about women. 
Edited by kimi484 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by kimi484

kangana's lectures on equality, feminism & respect
gone for a gutter dive.
how petty and fake is she ðŸ¤¢
if she wrote such things about women. 

exactly

Anti feminist Kangana 
I told you long long ago chhota bheeem, even before these emails got leaked, in psychology we call such people MACHIAVELIAN CHARACTERs..people who bring down others to raise their standards
they get mental satisfaction seeing others getting their reputation tarnished, helps them boost up their self confidence, and she has proved me right through these emails...she is a godamn machiavelian character..i feel for her enemies actually...thankfully now that she is busy with all these anti-HR  statements, have you noticed how suddenly anti DP articles have stopped coming out in the media...??? funny co-incidence isn't it..?😆
Oh god, she actually aid that whomever Hrithik touches or kisses are public properties ?😲 . This is getting dirtier with each passing day, here initially i was upset and in doubts that Hrithik could be the one throwing up a pretense of being bechara, but after all this i am unsure that should i sympathize with him or with every men who had tolerated Kangna and her sickness. She surpasses all the bars of ridiculousness, and this is offensive to see that a woman is harassing a man like this, threatening him, abusing him and most of us still cry rivers over how actresses from a non filmy family and small town are always ill treated.
Originally posted by willina

I told you long long ago chhota bheeem, even before these emails got leaked, in psychology we call such people MACHIAVELIAN CHARACTERs..people who bring down others to raise their standards
they get mental satisfaction seeing others getting their reputation tarnished, helps them boost up their self confidence, and she has proved me right through these emails...she is a godamn machiavelian character..i feel for her enemies actually...thankfully now that she is busy with all these anti-HR  statements, have you noticed how suddenly anti DP articles have stopped coming out in the media...??? funny co-incidence isn't it..?😆

Badi problem hai uske sath
I can feel for Deepika,UK guy and all other victims  

[QUOTE=SunHarsh4eva]Oh god, she actually aid that whomever Hrithik touches or kisses are public properties ?😲 . This is getting dirtier with each passing day, here initially i was upset and in doubts that Hrithik could be the one throwing up a pretense of being bechara, but after all this i am unsure that should i sympathize with him or with every men who had tolerated Kangna and her sickness. She surpasses all the bars of ridiculousness, and this is offensive to see that a woman is harassing a man like this, threatening him, abusing him and most of us still cry rivers over how actresses from a non filmy family and small town are always ill treated.[/QUOTE]
all pr work !!!