India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Let's be positive

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Though precap gave negative feel..but still I want to be positive about SidNi n roshni...let's hope for bestLOL 

WanderingNomad Goldie
WanderingNomad
WanderingNomad

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i want to be Chandu.. bt something bad is gonna happen for sure.. i think instead of DD death they will just show bad accident kind... and she will be back to hospital and in that period SidNi sep... but honestly even i want something happens to Roshni... that's why precap was so double meaning... it's like anything can happen to anyone of the two...

the only thing is if anything happens to roshni then we get to "diwana" sid which is missing from the show.. but that again won't make sense till the time DD's memory is back!! this is like jigsaw puzzle right now thus will be positive..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTSVabinaya98ChandzLoveSidNi

ChejuuSidNi IF-Dazzler
ChejuuSidNi
ChejuuSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Its actually really hard for me to be positive right now. Someone will happen to someone,probabaly Roshni to be honestOuchBut I would rather its her than DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya11

i want to be Chandu.. bt something bad is gonna happen for sure.. i think instead of DD death they will just show bad accident kind... and she will be back to hospital and in that period SidNi sep... but honestly even i want something happens to Roshni... that's why precap was so double meaning... it's like anything can happen to anyone of the two...

the only thing is if anything happens to roshni then we get to "diwana" sid which is missing from the show.. but that again won't make sense till the time DD's memory is back!! this is like jigsaw puzzle right now thus will be positive..
yeah precap can be taken  in two ways with roshni's dialogue ..like anything can happen to DD or roshni...Since Sid was succesfull now..he will face problems tomoLOLlets wait n watch..atleast story is moving Tongue

abinaya98

ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChejuuSidNi

Its actually really hard for me to be positive right now. Someone will happen to someone,probabaly Roshni to be honestOuchBut I would rather its her than DD
even i prefer Roshni over DD ..we will get SidNi intense scenes...if its DD means donno in which angle cvs will show her deathOuch

ChejuuSidNi

ChejuuSidNi IF-Dazzler
ChejuuSidNi
ChejuuSidNi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Originally posted by ChejuuSidNi

even i prefer Roshni over DD ..we will get SidNi intense scenes...if its DD means donno in which angle cvs will show her deathOuch
Yeah true,and there might be a chance that SidNi seperatesDeadpakka koi marne wala hain,by the way Chandu long timeWinkmissed youCryTongue
abinaya98 IF-Sizzlerz
abinaya98
abinaya98

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
U know..what..dd wil die..
Nd Roshni Wil go somewhr..
Positive abt sidni :/

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top