Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

D3-Dil Dosti Dance (Swasan-Raglak FF) Ch-31 page 17 (Page 4)

Namu0203 Newbie
Namu0203
Namu0203

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you friends for liking this story & commenting...Thank you silent readers also. Plz excuse me for spelling and grammar errors. No proof reading.

Recap : Ragsan friendship and swalak come to know about show

#Chapter-4 :

Mumbai,

Just like swalak sanky also watch the same advertisement of Dance reality Show..(guys i am not repeating it here)...sujata congratulate sanky for getting sach wonderful opportunity...

Sanky was at cloud 9..he was smiling widely along with teary eyes..he remember the time he has spent after dance..his dreams...now he know that he will defiantly going to achive his goal soon..he hug his mom and start dancing happily...

Sujata : Sanskar..beta..i am very happy for you..god bless u my son..god will surly give reward of your hardwork..(kiss his forehead)

Sanky : (excited) thank you so much mom...your support is my strength..(determined face) now i will take part in this show and will defiantly make my place in the list of Best dancers..

At that time his father come who heard the last sentence..become angry on him..

Ram : (shout) Sanskar..you are not going to take part in any such kind of competition..

Sanky : (pleading) but dad..dance is my passion..i am living because of my this dream to become dancer..plz don't do this to me dad.. :-(

Sujata : suniye ji..he is working very hard to achive his dreams..now while he has got perfect opportunity, plz don't snatch it from him..

Ram : (angry) what about your mba degree..you are in last sem..i will not allow you to destroy your future after your so called dance..you will get nothing from your dance..

Sanky : (bit louder) bas dad..i respect you a lot..i love you alot..but that doesn't mean you will insult my dreams,my passion..(confident) and now its final that i will take part in this show and prove myself to you and to the world..n ha i can manage both..i will get my mba degree also..

Ram : (angry) ok do whatever you want to do..but today onward i am not going to talk with you..you are nothing for me..

He left from there angrily..Sanky has tears in his eye.. :'( sujata assure him that everything will be fine..they compose themselves..she give blessing to him..

Sanky : mom..i am going to meet ragini..she will also become happy after hearing this news..bye..i will come back soon..

Sujata : (agree) ok beta..drive slowly..take care..bye

Sanky left for orphanage..he meet ragini and told everything about the dance competition..all were very happy after hearing that news..all congratulate ragini and sanky both..

Ap : wow..that's awesome now my Lado will make all of us proud by taking part in the show..

Ragini also become happy as now she will fulfil not only her but also her orphanage family's dream..

Ragsan smile and hug eo tightly..then after sometime sanky left for his home..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At night, Swara, Sanky, rags and lucky in their respective rooms,

all were thinking about the dance reality show..about their dreams..they were very happy..they were waiting for tomorrow which will change their life..soon they doze off..

then screen split in 4 part showing them sleeping with bright smile on their faces..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, Swalak and ragsan get complete details about the show from website and send their application forms. They all got reply and also time and place for their audition..The audition place is in Mumbai..(i am not writing this application part in detail bz its not needed)

They get engaged in dance rehearsal for their audition round performance.

Before 2days of audition, Swalak took blessing from their parents and left for Mumbai..Sapnoki nagari Mumbai will defiantly help to fulfil their dreams..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai,Audition center :

There were thousands of people who come to take part in the dance reality show..Swalak reach the centre..they take a good look of surrounding and come near the entrance..they stop at entrance and look straight with confidence..

Shona : so watch out "zara nach k dikha"...

Lucky : here come the Shona and lucky...

Shona : to rock the stage and...

Lucky : to steal the hearts of everyone...

Shona : with our dance performances..

They both look at eo and smile broadly, hold eo's hand, shout loudly with excitement and run inside the audition center.. ( they are not over confident but they have work hard for this and confident about their dance)

Sanky went to pick up ragini...soon both ragsan reach the audition center...they see many peoples there..sanky seems to be very confident and excited..whereas ragini seems to be lil nervous but still excited..Sanky know that rag is lil scared..he hold her hand..

Ragini : finally the day hv come...

Sanky : we will prove ourselves...and achive our dreams..

Ragini : yup..i m very excited but bit nervous also..what will happen next !! (bit her nails)

Sanky : (assure her )we all trust you ragini..you hv to trust yourself..just give your best and i know you will get what you want..

They both share hug and went inside..all the contestants were sitting and standing in the hall...they all have been given a number...they were suppose to go inside room next to audition stage in batch vise ( for example- 1 to 30, then 31 to 60...)and then in audition room according to their number..our leads no were : Shona - 438, Sanky - 452,Lucky- 476 & Lado-484. So swasan were in one batch and raglak were in another batch...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swasanraglak were waiting for their turn in hall along with other participants...as theire no were in 400 they need to wait long..they were watching audition in big screen tv placed in the hall...

Swalak were sitting together and were watching their dance vedios which they have recorded in mobile..then lucky went to attend the call and Shona starts talking with other participants due to her talkative nature..

Meanwhile ragini was sitting alone listening her song in headphones near stairs bz sanky went outside in the ground to help one of his friend to improve his dance who was also going to take part in show..sanky was not going letting her alone but she only forced him to go and told him not to worry about her...A guy come there and start flirting with her..lucky was there..he can heard them but can't see them..

Guy : Hey..pretty girl...sitting alone...it seems you are in need of my help..should i help you with your dance ? (wink at her)

Ragini : (firmly) No thanks..mind your own business..don't try to act smart..(stand up and try to go from there)

Guy: arre arre...(still flirting) where are you going dear...you don't need my help ha..that's good..but i need your help plz do a favor for me...

Ragini was very angry but she didn't want to create any seen there..so she decide to move from there. Meanwhile lucky who heard them come front side to see what happen..he saw ragini was moving to get out from there and the guy was trying to hold ragini from back as it was not crowded area..he immediately run in their direction...

that guy hold raginis hand and lean to go near her..ragini turn..lucky reach..but b4 that guy go near her, he gets tight slaps on both of his checks...ragini slap on his left check and lucky on right at the same time...

the guy was :O shocked he hold his both checks with his hand and ran from there..lucky and ragini also get shocked...they both look at each other for sometime with surprised expression and then brust out laughing...remembering the slap scene... :-D :-D

ragini look at lucky and feel some strange sensation which she has never felt b4...lucky also mesmerized seeing her but he don't know his feeling..they both have strong eye-lock...which was broken by Shona..(kabab me haddi)..who come there to find lucky..(she notice both lucky and ragini's expression b4 breaking their eye-lock..)

Shona : hey lucky..dude what are you doing here..? (smile at ragini) Hii i am swara...he is laksh..

Ragini : (smile) i m...

Lucky : (interrupt) Jahnsi ki rani...

Shona&Lado (together) : what...??!!! :O

Lucky : ya she is jahsi ki rani...(then he told the whole incidence to Shona..) (to ragini) from your answer i found that you are brave but i didn't expect that you will slap him..it was dam good..

Ragini was staring him with shy smile on her face while lucky was talking which was again noticed by our Shona the Jasoos.. ;-) ragini for the first time feel comfortable with strangers..

Shona : (dramaticly) Ohh gosh...i missed that scene...wowww..a guy getting slaps on his both checks from two people at the same time...what a seen it must be yar..!!! B-) ;-) ( trio laugh) (to ragini) btw what's your name dear..? Would you like to become our friend ?

Ragini : Hii...i am ragini...ya sure..friends..nice to meet you..(swaragini hug eo) O:-)

Swara : so now you can call me Shona and (point to lucky) him lucky..we are going to hv lots of fun..we will...

Lucky: (cut her) ya ya sure..(shocked expression) Ohh gosh..now what will happen when both RIVOLVER RANI & JAHSI KI RANI will be together...(dramatically sacred ) plz god save all of us..

Ragini : (confuse) RIVOLVER RANI..??

Lucky : (pointing at Shona) she has broken bones of many guys...till now i hv seen this braveness in Shona only...but now i can say that (point to Shona) my Gundi..find another Gundi..(point to ragini)

Ragini : :O (shock) what..??? Gundi..??

Shona : you lucky k bache i m going to kill you today..you wait and watch..(pinch lucky on his arm)

Lucky : awwchch Shona leave me..(to ragini) see this is y i call her Gundi..

Ragini laugh looking both of them but after few min become lil confuse seeing their bonding...she compose herself..

Ragini : ha ha ha..you both are so sweet..Shona i am happy to meet u..(to lucky) thanks laksh for helping me..(blush lil bit)

Shona : (again hug her) me too ragini..

Lucky: woho...your welcome but i don't think that you were in need of my help jahsi ki rani... (wink at her and left to attend call)

Ragini blush lil more when he wink at her and call her jahsi ki rani...ya she understand that it was first site love..she smile seeing him talking on phone..

there was two more people who got to know about her feeling from her blushing smile looking towards lucky..yup they were non other than Shona and Sanky...

Ya..Sanky come there while lucky was explaining the whole seen to Shona..he was about to go near them but he see some spark in ragini's eyes seeing at lucky..so he decide to stand there and listen them...

sanky see shona's drama..he smile unknowingly seeing her.. Shona was facing her back to sanky..so sanky can't see shona's face but he can see lucky and ragini..he also heard what lucky told about Shona..

he notice ragini's feeling for lucky..he also wonder seeing ragini comfortably talking with strangers..& accepting their friendship in 1st meeting only..

Both sanky and ragini were happy with ragini's feeling for lucky but confuse regarding swalak relation..there swara was also happy..she has seen something strange in lucky's eye at the time of raglak's eye-lock..she thought ragini is the girl who is made for her lucky..n our cool dude lucky hv felt something seeing ragini but he is unknown about his own feelings..

Precap : swaragini bonding..Swasan meeting...sanlak meeting...Swasan performances...

The end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading...& Plz plz plz friends give your valuable feedback... Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12angel_9sarathy321LoveSriNalsneharayHeleebrainychild92-Claptrap-

-Claptrap- IF-Sizzlerz
-Claptrap-
-Claptrap-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah...!!!! Loved the slapping scene...ROFL
It was damn funny...
Waiting for the next update...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12

LoveSriNal IF-Rockerz
LoveSriNal
LoveSriNal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
namu you should write season 2 of d3.. and post on telly updates.. ok? I'm waiting for your ff there.. don't worry about comments dear.. your story is so good.. many likes it on telly updates na.. so don't be sad..and waiting for season 2 of d3

ananyasbs12

ananyasbs12 Groupbie
ananyasbs12
ananyasbs12

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Love the trio meeting awesome yr...and love sanky and ragini frndship also...love the slap scene waiting for the next chapterWink

Edited by ananyasbs12 - 28 April 2016 at 8:21pm
Namu0203 Newbie
Namu0203
Namu0203

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Chapter-5 :-

Swaragini were talking with each other..soon lucky join them after attending call..sanky was about to go near them but his friend again asked help from him..so he glance at swaraglak and went with his friend..

Swaraglak were casually talking about theire dance styles, their performance and all..ragini also told them that her best friend sanskar is also there to take part in this show..swalak like ragini's nature very much..whereas ragini was feeling so much happy after meeting swalak..

Soon they heard announcement of next batch..it was Shona & sanky's batch so..Sanky come there to meet ragini b4 going for his performance but again unknowingly stand bit far seeing them..

Shona : (excited & jumping) wow..lucky..my turn will be come soon..wohho..(relax lil bit) now i need to go and change into my dance costume..bubye..

Raglak smile at her excitement..there sanky also smile seeing her jumping..

Ragini : all the best Shona..

She hug ragini and lucky and about to leave when lucky hold her hand..

Lucky : (cup her face ) Shona..i know you are the best..judges are going to give you standing ovation after your performance..(kiss her forehead) all the best dear..(wink) go & rock the stage..

Shona : (smile & hug him tight) ya i will..thank you dear..

Sanky and ragini both watch this and again become confuse about their relation..Shona run from there..lucky smile seeing her running..sanky try to see her face but she has already gone..then he come near raglak..ragini watch him..

Ragini : (hug him) Sanky its your turn..i m sure you are going to steal hearts of all judges..all the best dear

Sanky : thank you so much Lado..i can't wait now..(excitedly) its first step toward my dreams..

Lucky watch both of them and smile..then ragini introduce lucky and sanky with eo..sanky didn't tell ragini that he has heard them..

Ragini : lucky..this is my best friend sanky and..sanky he is lucky..my new friend( smile) i will tell whole story after audition...

Sanky : Hii dude..nice to meet you..( they do handshake)

Lucky : same here..ragini has told about you..(hug him) all the very best for your performance..

Sanky nodes and leave from there...Raglak both pray for their best friends..and also for their new friends..they set in front of tv and wait for their performance..

----------------------------------------------------------

In the room next to audition stage...sanky and Shona were sitting on the chairs which was arranged row vise along with other 40 contestants..and excitedly waiting for their turns..

There on the stage a girl was performing on hiphop style..it was ok ok performance..

while performance was going on a girl stand up and start arguing with a guy sitting next to her..all watch them but ignore and continue their work..but our extra sweet swasan can't tolerate their fight and at the same time went near them to short out..

Shona-Sanky : (together) hey..what happened guys..?

Swasan look at each other..they hv extra small eye-lock..both felt some strange feeling looking at each other..but both ignored their feelings and concentrate on the matter..

Girl : he commented that girls can't dance on hiphop and other western dance seeing her performance (pointing toward tv screen)..

Shona become very angry. She was like how dare he speck something like that..so she thought to give him a good lesson in Her style..but b4 she can speck and do something..sanky hold that guys collar..

Sanky : (angry) hey..you watch out b4 speaking anything about anyone..you can't speck against girl like that..now a days there is no difference between girl and guy..they are equally capable..and some time better than guys..(bit calm) so next time be carefull..respect everyone..

Everyone present in the room heard him and start clapping for him..except one person who was fuming with anger and its non other than our Shona..she wanted to teach good lesson to that guy but sanky snatched her chance..though she was very impressed by his thinking and his respect towards girls..

the guy understand sanky's words and apologise to that girl..and they both went to their seats..leaving smiling sanky and fuming Shona..sanky look at Shona and smile..he was about to leave from there...(guys sanky has not seen Shona's face and she has also changed her cloths so he don't recognize her)

Shona : (angry) how dare you..MR OVERSMART...how can you do like that..?

Sanky : (shocked) hey..what i hv done ? Y r u angry on me..?

Shona : don't act smart..i was suppose to give that guy a good lesson in my style but you stole my chance and become hero infornt of all..

Sanky : ohhh hello..MISS SHOW OFF..(same tone like her) for your kind info..i didn't do it to become hero..i just told what i feel..

Shona : (angry) how dare you call me miss show off..you...

Sanky : (interrupt) just like you dare to call me Mr. Overamart..and btw you seems pissed off bz i stole your chance to become hero..m i right ?? (wink at her)

Shona : whatever..i will see you later..

They both look at each other angrily..in short they have angry eye-lock..then turn opposite side and went to their respective sits..

generally after fighting with anyone they feel angry but now they both are feeling something different..they don't know Y but they were HAPPY with this encounter..they both were giving eo cute killer looks..( so our swasan fought with eo like Tom & Jerry on their first meeting )

-------------------------------------------------

Soon Shona's number announced and she calm herself down and went in to audition stage...sanky lucky rag were watching her on tv screen..lucky seems very much confident about her whereas ragsan were watching her excitedly..she took her position on stage..

( Remo D'suza ,Geeta kapur and Marzi sir are three judges )

Remo Sir : ready..?? (Shona nodes) music..

Song : (Movie : ABCD)

" Sanwal rang hai kare mohe dang rajeelo re Naino se neh barsaaye madrang raseelo re (x2) Sutti sutti ratiyon ko chhede re Jagaave hai adheero re Thaki thaki akhiyon mein Shaamna sajaave re sajeelo O jee o... Man basiyo saanwariyo, jee o O jee o hai kaiso baawariyo O jee o... Man basiyo saanwariyo, jee o O jee o aiso mero saanwariyo re Hey.. yeah!..."

[SHE STARTS DOING HIPHOP AND CRAMPING STYLE. SHE DOES SOME STUNTS ALSO..HER EACH AND EVERY MOVE WAS SHOWING HER PERFECTION AND HER PASSION FOR DANCE. SHE END HER PERFORMANCE WITH BACK FLIP]

Everyone was watching her performance on Tv screen..all were awstruck with her dance..Sanky stand up from his chair unknowingly bz he has never seen a girl dancing like this..there ragini become very happy after watching shona's danceing telnet..and lucky was smiling widely and waiting for judges comments..

After giving last pause for few seconds..she walk to the center and bow down infornt of judges..There was a pin drop silence in that room..all the three judges were staring her with serious expression for few seconds and shook their heads making Shona nervous a bit..

But then suddenly three of them stand up and start clapping for her and Marzi sir stood up on table (as he do in his shows) bz he love her dance very much...

After seeing this Shona take sigh and smile widely..happy tears were rolling down from her check..after all she has work very hard for this...

everyone in hall and room start clapping for her...sanky was very very happy...ragini stand up and Clap smilingly...there Lucky start jumping and shouting...

Lucky : (shout) you did it Shona...i told you that judges will give u standing ovation..you again prove me right...mumhhha..love you my Shona darling..

Ragini smile seeing lucky jumping and shouting..but after listening to his words she thought may be Shona and lucky are in love..she recall all swalak moments which she has witnessed..she become sad and tears were forming in her eyes bz she really start loving lucky very much...

Lucky was still jumping..he see ragini and hold her hand..

Lucky : (with moist eyes ) Ragini..Shona did it..my Shona proved herself..i am so happy..

In excitement lucky hug ragini..ragini feels his touch and become happy..she has never felt this b4..she was suppose to hug him back but lucky move back from her.

Lucky : (sorry expression ) i am so sorry ragini...i huged you in excitement..sorry..

Ragini : (compose herself) its ok lucky...np

Lucky : (take sigh of relief) thank god...(teasingly) i thought you will change into Jahsi ki RANI mode and beat me..

Ragini : (cute angey expression) lucky...now after listening this i am thinking to fulfil your wish..(raise her hand)

Lucky hold her hands, They both hv small eye-lock and then laugh out loudly..they start listening judges comments..

Marzi sir : (still standing on table) miss. Swara i love your Performance..you are the awesome dancer..outstanding..

Remo sir : (standing) (pointing towards Shona) now that's what i call a performance...i hv never seen a girl doing hiphop and cramping in this way...you were just fabulous..

Geeta ma : this performance is the best performance of today..i can see a winner in you..god bless you dear..you are defiantly going in next round..you are selected..

Shona knelt down on her knees, kiss the stage and fold her hands towards judges..she said thank you to judges..she was smiling with tears in her eyes..she went near judges and take their blessings and hug them..and take her certificate for next round, kiss it and left from there..

------------------------------------------------

She come out in the room where sanky was sitting with other contestants...all start clapping for her..she was very very happy..she thanked everyone..then she went near her chair to collect her stuff..

Sanky went there..he don't know y but he was having sudden urge to hug her and give complement to her..but he do against it..

Sanky : (naughty face) hello Miss. Show off..so you know how to dance ha..not bad..i thought you were belong to that peoples who only can talk & not perform but you do a very good job..

Shona : (angry) Ohh hello Mr OVERSMART...i don't need to prove myself to anyone and specially not infornt of you..and don't call me miss show off..

Sanky : (fake shock expression) arre...i was trying to give you complement but you are showing me atitude..that's not fair..

Shona : (irritating) i don't need any complement from the person who even don't know how to give complement..( she starts moving from there)

Sanky : (teasingly ) bye miss show off..hey don't forget to watch my performance..

Shona : (angry) bye Mr overamart (then with i don't care expression) i m not interested in watching your dance..

She walkes out from that room, sanky smile seeing at her and run hand on his hair..

Shona come in the hall, run toward lucky and ragini. Seeing her lucky also run towards her..she jump on him and he pick her up and twirral around..then he put her down and kiss her forehead..she hug him tightly...both were having happy tears in their eyes..

Lucky : congratulations Shona..you did it..woho..i m so happy yar.

Shona : thank u lucky..i know you are also going to get this certi and will make your place in everyone's heart..(proudly) as i know my lucky is the best..(hug him) all the very best for your performance dear..blast the stage..

Lucky : thanks Shona..ya sure..

Ragini was feeling very upset seeing this scene as she don't know about their relation and also bz everyone present in the hall thought them as couple..

Ragini : (monologue) i hope what m i thinking about them is wrong and they are just best friends only...Ohh god..plz do something..

She wipe her tears, compose herself and went near them..

Ragini : (hug Shona) congratulations Shona..you were mindblowing..you deserv this..

Shona : (hug her back) thank u thank u so much ragini..i am so happy..

Ragini : i am feeling bit nervous after watching your dance..you were too good dear..

Shona : hey..don't worry ragini..just trust on yourself and give your best..u will get what you want..(hug her) Best of luck dear..

Ragini : (smile and nodes) thanks Shona

Ragini remember sanky's saying same words to her..to lighten the environment..

Lucky : (dramatically) Ohhmmgg..i can't believe that jahsi ki rani also become nervous sometimes..

Ragini look at him angryly and then trio laugh..

The one whose performance has been completed can not stay in the hall..so Shona went to ground..and start watching performances on projecter..she was also receiving complements from many peoples..she was very happy..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon our hero's no announced and he went to the stage. RAGLAK watch him and wish him all the best in their minds..whereas Shona was unknowingly waiting for his performance watch him excitedly..he took his position..

Geeta ma : are you ready ?..(he nodes) roll sound..

Song : (movie-fool and final)

" WO Ooo Ooo Ooo Shakira Ve Shakira Ve Shakira Ve Yasho Na Ro Vai...(4 times) Yeh Dooriyaan Abb Hai Kahaan, Yeh Faasale Na Darmiyaan..(2) Badla Badla Sa Hai Zamaana, Khamoshiyaan Bhi Hai Gumshuda Yeh Dooriyaan Abb Hai Kahaan, Yeh Faasale Na Darmiyaan..(2) Badla Badla Sa Hai Zamaana, Khamoshiyaan Bhi Hai Gumshuda WO Ooo Ooo Ooo "

[HE START DANCING ON LYRICAL HIPHOP AND JAZZ. HE DOSE SOME FANTASTIC MOVES AND STUNTS..WHICH WERE SHOWING HIS DEDICATION TOWARDS DANCE..HE GIVE AWESOME END PAUSE]

As soon as his performance end Marzi stand up and clapped for him..

Marzi : awesome man..you rocked the stage..fabulous..keep it up..

Remo sir : (stand) this is it..man..you were outstanding..your moves and stunts were so perfect..

Geeta ma : no dought that you are born dancer..you are selected..take your certificate..

he shouts and jump with excitement..knelt down and kiss the stage..he thanked them..then he was about to went near them but Geeta ma stop him.

Geeta : wait..one more thing you are too cute and handsome..

He smile and blush a lil..Marzi and Remo starts pulling legs of Geeta ma..he went near them take blessings and hug..take his certifi and come out with wide smile on his face..

There in the hall everyone clapped for him and praise his dance..lucky was very happy for sanky..ragini was jumping with excitement seeing sanky's dance and listening judges comments.. She hold lucky's hand..

Ragini : wow..i am so happy..sanky did it..i knew it that he is going to steal everyone's hearts..woho..i am feeling beyond the words..love you sanky..

Lucky smile and after seeing her excitement he thinks dose she is in love with sanky ? Then shook his head and say to himself it dose not matter to you..leave it dude..

Shona was awstruck with his performance..she watched his whole performance with open mouth as she has not expected this from him..she smiles unknowingly and thinks...there sanky was collecting his stuff.he remember Shona and thinks...

Sanky : (thinks) Hey miss show off..did you watch my performance..? Do you like it ?

Shona :(thinks) So..Mr. Oversmart..you actually did a very good job..not bad..

Sanky-Shona : (thinks at the same time and smiles ) we will hv lots of fun in this show...

Precap : Raglak audition..swasan come to know that he/she is ragini's friend...Swasanraglak masti after selection..

The end..

-----------------------------------------------------

If u want me to continue then plz plz do comment friends...thanks for reading..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12sarathy321angel_9sneharayHelee-Claptrap-brainychild92

amiableapoorva Newbie
amiableapoorva
amiableapoorva

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome.. i m nt gtng wrds to praise the stry...jst amazing .

Namu0203

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
read 2 chapters together. your story is great. loved the swasan & raglak meeting. and ya that slap scene was so good. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namu0203ananyasbs12

ananyasbs12 Groupbie
ananyasbs12
ananyasbs12

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome yr...can't say a word...just fabulous... Plss give the next updateWink

Namu0203

Go to top