Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namu0203 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you everyone for liking this story...your comments means alot to me..lots of love to you all... keep smiling & reading my ff... :-P

Recap : Swasanraglak, Barun,Sanaya,Drashti, Arjun & Kanchi masti...fights...cricket match...

----------------------------------------

#Ch - 28 :

Arjun's team need to chase 72 runs target...Drasti team took their place in ground & Barun & kabir come to bet 1st...Barun was on strikes..Kanchi was going to do 1st over...

She throw the 1st ball..nd its a four...2nd its a six...3rd its another four...4th they took 2 runs...5th no run..6th another 4...

Arjun's team was celebrating & cheering...Drashti & team were looking sad & upset...kabir was on strike now sanky come for the second over..

1st ball no run...2nd ball kabir got catch out...finally they do some celebration...now Shona come for betting...she was on strike...

Sanky throw 3rd ball..she couldn't hit it...so no run...sanky smile at her...

she become nervous & start chewing her lips & making them wet in nervousness...it was pure innocent act...but unfortunately sanky notice it & lost his focuse..

he throw a very slow ball & Shona hit it...nd Sanaya drop catch & it went for 4...Shona start jumping...sanky looked at her..

She again was doing same with her lips...he couldn't control himself from looking her wet pouting lips..she again hit for 4 runs...

Sanky : (scold himself) Ohh god...sanky focuse yar..don't looked at her lips..i know she is doing it unintentionally but i m having urge to kiss her..aahh..stop it...looked at stumps not her...yah...

At last ball he don't see at her at all...& throw the ball...& yah she is out...sanky smile...she do sad pout..sanky's breathing got fast looking at her innocent acts..

Third over was of Sanaya...Barun was on strike & Arjun was other side...both Barun & Arjun made runs trough fours & six..she was very sad...other team was celebrating...

Arjun : (taunting) someone was speaking that they are the best...hahahaha...what a jock it was..

Drashti : (angry) you..do concentrate on game...& shut your mouths..

Barun : (laugh) Ohh..someone is getting frustrated her...

Sanaya : (glaring) game is still on..u r not winners yet...so no need to happy...

Drashti throw her 1st ball...Arjun hit six...2nd 1 run...3rd Barun hit 4...5th again 4...and at last ball Barun got catch out...lucky do awesome catch...

Sanky : (happy) yeh...you guys be ready to lose bz its lucky's turn now & u still need 8 runs to win...he will not let u do it...yeh..

Ragini : (coming for bet) we will see sanky...shut up now...

Ragini took strike position...she nervously smile at lucky making her cutest face...lucky smile seeing her & decide not to let her out...so he throw normal ball which passed by stumps...

On 2nd ball he let her take one run...on 3rd ball Arjun was on strike..4th no run...5th no run..

Lucky looked at ragini who was looking very upset...he looked at Shona she was so sad...he can do anything for his Angel & kiddo to bring smile on their faces..

so he throw very slow ball and Arjun hit six..

Jai : (excitedly) So Its a TIE...

Drasti & other team mate was upset...Shona & ragini smile brightly...lucky smile seeing them..sanky come near him...

Sanky : (angry) What was that lucky ?

Lucky : (nervous) woh nothing sanky...its just bad delivery..

Sanky : (laugh) abbe idiot...i know y u did it...i hv understand your intention on your 1st ball only..nd i m happy u did that...

They both looked at Swaragini who were laughing & jumping...

Snalak : (smile) We can do anything to see this smile of their faces...

There Swaragini also understand that lucky did it to make them happy...they smile looking at sanlak & mount I love u...sanlak nodes & reply in the same way...

All team members stand in front of eo...they were now looking eo with normal expression..

Kanchi : so guys we played match to decide who are right...

Sanky : as it is tie...
Shona : so no one is winner & no one is loser...

Lucky : that means both were...
Ragini :right as well as wrong...

Arjun : (accept) Ohhk i agree that i could do thay step perfectly to prove me infornt of them...so some credit goes to them also...

Drashti : (sorry expression) no i should hv not made fun of you...i should hv thought that it was not at all easy step...

All say sorry to eo & share hug...they all sat on grass talking with eo making circle...then at last they all start dancing...

" jumme ki rat hai jumme ki bat hai..Allah bachaye muje tere PYAR se..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days passed

Its Sunday night 11:50 pm...

Swasanraglak were in the Swaragini room..talking & having fun with eo...

Sanky's phone ring for 5th time from last 45 mins...he was yelling on other side person everytime...but this time he cuts the call...making angry face...

Shona : What happened sanky..? Who was that...? Y u cut the call...?

Sanky : (frustrate) what else should i do yar...my clg best friend Jay...is calling me BY USING DIFFERENT NUMBERS after every 15 mins & irritating me...i m gonna kill him for this...

Again his phone ring...it was unknown no..sanky cut in anger...after 3-4 min again it rings..another unknown no & he cuts the call...

Poor guy was so much frustrated that he didn't see that its 12:00 o'clock now ...b4 Swaraglak wish him..again unknown no flash on his screen...sanky loose his temper...

Sanky : (yelled without listening at other side) Abbey Kaminey...sale idiot...don't u hv other work...y the hell u r irritating me...(angry expression) U mor*n...i m gonna kick you hard...now listen me carefully if i will see your bl**dy call again then very next sec u will be in hell...got that clear you useless stupid irritating creature...

Other side person : (shouts in anger) SANSKAR...

Sanskar drop his phone on bed after listening that angry scream...he was shivering...ya it was RP who called to wish him...

Lucky put phone on loud speaker..

RP : (angry) is this the way to talk with your father...don't you hv manners & shame how to respect elders...(continue scolding) (sanky was making sad & baby faces after listening to him)
(his tongue got steal) (he was closing & opening his eyes on rp's words) (biting his nails)

RP cut the call without wishing him..& he make baby crying face..

Ragini : Ohh no...dad cut the call without wishing u...but u should hv checked it b4 speaking na...

Shona : (checking the no) arre sanky its dad no..may be your call setting got changed so only no was flashing & not name...

Sanky : (baby face) my birthday start with yelling & scolding of my dad... :(

Lucky : (sympathy) Ohh poor u..never mind...anyway..(hug him) Happy birthday dear...

Then Swaragini also with him..they give him his birthday gifts & birthday card which was made by them...sanky got emotional seeing that handmaid card...he hugged all of them & said i love you to them...

they dance on happy birthday to you song...finally sanky come out of troma of that phone...they ate chocolates...nd then raglak went to sanlak room...swasan ly on bed.

Swara kissed him on his lips for few mins & again wished him happy birthday...he was very happy... They both doze off in eo's arms...

Around 2:30 pm...

Sanky woke up by sound of scary songs...he was not afraid..get up on the bed to check from where it was playing...but the sound was coming from diff diff areas of room...now he got bit nervous...He woke up Shona...

Shona : (sleepy) what happened sanky...we will talk tomorrow..gn..

She was about to ly but he shake her...

Sanky : (nervous) Shona..can u hear some scary songs playing in our room...?

Shona : (open her eyes widely) (try to listen ) (confused) No sanky...nothing is playing..its silence her.. May be your ears are playing...now sleep & let me sleep...(She slept)

Sanky : (murmur) She couldn't hear the song but its still playing from diff diff places...does it mens (scared) GHOST...(assure himself) no no sanky there is nothing like.ghost nd all...now ignore it & sleep...

He ly besides Shona...he can still hear that scary sounds..he cuddle her tightly in fear...it continue for 1 hour..then he doze off with scared face...

@ 5:30 am..

Shona went for practice...sanky was sleeping...he woke up by sound of alarm...he was not willing to get up...he turn off it..after 10 min another alarm play on table...he cover his ears with pillow...but sound was loud so he get up..went near table & turn off it...but by this time he was woken up...& he didn't find Shona..so he thought to get ready & join her in dance practice...

He went to the washroom to take shower...he stand under shower & turned it on...& he freezed...it was icey cold water...that to in morning 5:45 am...

with lots of difficulties he turn the shower nob off & wear his cloths after drying himself with shivering hand...he was not able to think anything...he come out of the washroom with shoked face.. ...he was litterly shivering & immediately went inside the blanket...& made crying baby face.

Sanky : (sadly) what a birthday yar...?!!! :(

After sometime when he become normal he went to RH...Shona again wished him..& give morning kiss to him...then raglak also joined them..then his day went normal..he asked apology from ram & at last rp forgave him...

@ 3:45 PM :

servant come to their room with one parsal on sanky's name...then he left...

Lucky : (excited) wow...birthday gift...who has sent it ha...?

Ragini : (smile) its looking very very nice...common sanky open it up fast...

Sanky : (check box) yar name hs not written on it...

He thinks it may be prank of Swasanlak...so he gave that parsal to Shona for opening it...

Shona : (casually) sure yar..y not...i love to open gifts..

She start unwraping the gift paper & it was one box...

Lucky : (excited) wow...its i-phone 6s...awesome...

Sanky become extremely happy & start jumping & dancing...like mad..

Shona : (happily) sanky plz stop it & open it...

Sanky : (come running near her) yah..yah...let me get that in my hand...yahoo...

He hurriedly & excitedly open the box &...it was totally empty...

He become sad & sat like a child from whom someone has snatched the chocolate...

Ragini : Ohh my god its totally empty...
Lucky : Ohh no...i think sanky someone has done prank on you..

Shona : (hug him) its ok dear...we will purchase it after this show...don't be sad...

He was still sitting like kid pouting his lips...swalakrag console him & made him engaged in dance...

@ 7:30 pm :

Swaragsanlak & kabir were in the hall...to celebrate sanky's birthday...a beautiful cake was placed on table...sanky blew air to.candles & cut the cake...all laugh & clapped for him..& sing happy birthday song...

he took one small pice of cake in his hand & was about to put in Shona's mouth but Shona took that pices from his hand b4 he made her eat & put it the whole pices in his mouth...

After few sec sanky's eyes widened in shoked...he start coughing badly...all start laughing seeing him...he looked angrily towards them...

It was salty cake...

Sanky : (angrily) i m not gonna leave u idiots...dam it...oh no...it was too salty...i m feeling like vomiting...

All stop laughing...Shona took out new fresh cake...& replaced it with previous one...she took one pices from it & gave to to sanky...he refused..so she gave it to lucky...he happily eat...then Shona Ragini kabir also took one one pices & ate...after checking every thing is safe, sanky finally ate the cake...his salty mouth become sweet due to Yummy cake...

Then they throw cake in eo...& do some masti & dancing...they all enjoyed a lot...

Shona turn on the hall tv & attached her phone to it...she played one vedio...sanky widen his eyes in shocked...& gave death glare to swalakrag...

In vedio :

1st sanky's phone conversation with RP...
2nd sanky hearing some scary sounds in night...
3rd Alarm were playing 2-3 times..
4th sanky coming out of the washroom with his shocked face & shivering..
5th sanky jumping & dancing seeing i-phone box...& his upset & sad expression after opening it..
6th & last...his expression after eating salty cake...

Vedio ends...

Swaraglak & kabir laugh after watching the vedio...They looked at sanky who was boiling in anger..he start beating them & throwing things on them...

Sanky : (angrey) Salo kamino...how can u do this to me...? Nd that to on my birthday...

Lucky & kabir made him sit on couch & hold his each hands so that he can not beat them...

Shona : (attitude) It was revenge Mr. Kapoor...revenge...

Ragini : (same) yah...we hv not forgotten what you hv done with is b4 few days...so it was just TIT for TAT...

Lucky : (smirk) nd which day will be better then today for torturing you...

Sanky : (angry) how did you do that...? You dramebazzo...I even don't get signal doubt on you...

Shona : (start explaining)

{friends try this out on your close once's birthday...u will hv blast of fun.. I can say it from personal experience ;) }

They only hv told his friend to call him & irritate...they hv deleted ram's no from his phone so that it flash as num only...

They hv put 5 small phones in diff places of room...setting their ringtones in scary one...raglak were calling one after another call so that sound come from everywhere & u can not find the phones...

Shona has set all alarms...& when she went to take shower..she put some ice which can not melt easily opening the shower head...to give him cold shower...

RP has sent his birthday gift last night only...they took phone & all other things out & again wrap empty box in gift paper...

& last salty cake...

Lucky : so in this way we gave u punishment...

Ragini : for your pranks on us..and..9

Shona : took our revenge from you..

They start laughing loudly holding their stomach...sanky start them with anger..all try to control their laugh seeing him..but soon he also joined them...

Sanky : (laugh) Ohh gosh...it was dam funny...u all hv troubled me to the hell yar...i can never forget this birthday in my entire life...btw whose plan was this...?

Raglak : (pointing to Shona) Your Princess ;)

Kabir : (surprised) Ohh god...such a dangerous planning...

Raglak & kabir laugh...sanky glare Shona...She avoid eye contact with sanky..they enjoyed for sometime..Ragini give him his i-phone gifted by RP..then they went to their respective room after taking dinner...

--------------------------------------

Swasan went to Swaragini room...they opened the door...sanky turn on the lights & surprised to see full room decorated with balloons & candles & flowers...

Sanky : (happy) wow...princess its beautiful...i just loved it...when did...

He looked for Shona but she was not there...then she come out of washroom wearing Hot red one piece dress which was till her knee..another surprise for him...but not completed yet...Shona plays the song...

"Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re
Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re.."

She starts dancing on that song around sanky giving him another shock Of the day...she was moving her hands, waist, legs in sensual way...

At first he was shoked & feel nervouse seeing his princess bold step..he was standing like statute & just staring her...but soon he come back to his sense..

He hold her hand and pulled her to him making her crash on his chest..he start dancing holding her...he packed her nack for some time..she closed her eyes..

she also kissed him on his shoulder & take off his tee...& looked at his shirtless hot body for the 1st time...

He smirk & she blush...then he twirral her around him...he hugged her from back putting his hand on her belly...they both moves along with music in same position for sometime...

They dance very closely giving eo kisses & packs...he picked her up in his arms when song ends...he place her on bed...they both looked at eo & start kissing eo passionately...they broke the kiss when they were in lack of oxygen..

Shona : (breathing hard) i hv tortured you like anything from last night...so i wanted to compensate it...(blush) nd i thought to give you good surprise...did u liked it...??

Sanky : (happy) r u talking about liking i just loved this... (smirk ) If after playing pranks on me you will compensate like this then i m ready to become your victim everytime...

Shona : (blush & playfully smack) sanky...this special treatment is bz..its your birthday today...u will not hv it everytime...

Sanky : (smile & paked her lips) this is the bestest birthday of my life princess...thank u so much for making this so special...i love u sooo much...

Shona : (blush) i love you too my prince...

Sanky roll off from her & took her in his tight embrace...they talked for some more time & doze off after having such a adventurous day... ;)

---------------------------------
Meanwhile, Raglak come to sanlak room & locked the door...

Ragini : (laugh) wow...we hv blast of fun today...i hv totally enjoyed it very much...

Lucky : (excitedly) Ohh god..what a adventurous day it was...specially for sanky...poor guy...(sadly) don't you think angel we did little extra...after all it is his birthday...

Ragini : (smile) don't worry lucky...this birthday will be his best birthday...bz the way Shona planned to trouble him..she has also planned to please him...

Lucky : (confused) what do you mean angel..? (she told him everything)

Lucky : (surprised) Ohh god...i can't beliv my kiddo is going to do this...(smile) aww sanky is dam lucky yar... (looked at Lado) i wish i would also hv such romantic night...(pout)

Ragini glare him angrily & went to washroom to change her cloths...lucky smack his forehead...

Lucky : (scold himself) idiot...what was the need of speaking it...now see u made her angry...

When he was besy in his self talk...Ragini come out of the washroom...lucky looked at her..& stand up from bed...she was wearing hot royal blue one pices till her knees..

Lucky gulp seeing her...she smile & start music...

Yeh raat ruk jaaye, baat tham jaaye, teri baahon mein
Khwaishein jagi hain pyaasi pyaasi labhon pe
Khud ko jala doon, teri aanhon mein
Aagosh mein aaj mere samaa ja
Jaane kya hona hai kal
Aa ja zara kareeb se, jo pal mile naseeb se, jee le

She start dancing sansuasly around him...he wrap her hand on his nack & pulled him closer..she sit down on his leg & stand up giving twist to her body...she start opening his shirt bottns one by one while dancing & take off his shirt...

But after seeing him shirtless for first time she become nervous & stop her dance...now lucky come back to his senses & smirk...

He hold her hands & start dancing closely...he roamed his hand on her belly, back, legs...she also start feeling his body blushing...

He kissed her on his nack & shoulders...now song ends..he pinned her to the wall & start kissing her wildly...they both were lost in eo...then they Brock their extra hot kiss & smile looking at eo...

Lucky : (smile) thank u so much angel for making this night so beautiful for me without any special reason...i love you sooo much...

Ragini : (blush) we don't need any reason to spend good time with eo...nd i love you too my sweetheart...

They both went to bed & doze off peacefully in each others warm embarrass...

----------------------------------

3 days passed...

its performance day...

All finalists were suppose to dance with television celebs...all were very excited bz they just hv to enjoy tonight bz there was no elimination & these was their last performance on studio stage...bz next week was grand finale which will held somewhere else...

Jai : welcome to Zara Nach k Dikha powered by flipkart...so audience..hold your hearts because tonight is the party night & some of your favorite celebs are here to support our finalists...so now without Westing time lets call our 1st performers...Kanchi & Kabir ..

They complete their dance...all clapped for them & judges gave their comments...then all start performing turn by turn...

RAGINI & ARJUN :-

Song : (movie : honeymoon travels)

"Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha, Ek Ladki Thi
Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnabi..."

[THEY START DANCING DOING DANCING IN JAZE STYLE...SPREADING THEIR LEGS & HANDS IN ONE AFTER ANOTHER DIRECTION WITH A PERFECT ATTITUDE SMILE...END WITH ARJUN LIFTING RAGINI ON HIS SHOULDER]

SHONA & BARUN :

Song : (movie : zindgi na milegi dobara)

" Na mein samjha, na mein jana,
Jo bhi tumne mujhse kaha hai Senorita,
Magar fir bhi, na jaane kyun, mujhe sunke accha laga hai Senorita..
Mujhko baahon mein tum ghero,
Samjhi na Senorita,..."

[THEY BOTH START DANCING ON TANGO STYLE..THEY BOTH DO AWESOME TANGO FOOTWORK BY HOLDING HANDS...BARUN TWIRRAL SHONA FAST...END WITH SHONA DO SPLIT HOLDING BARUN'S HAND & WITH THEIR CONFIDENT SMILE]

LUCKY & DRASHTI :

Song : (movie : Kapoor & sons)

"Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
Yeah..
Dekh tera rang saawla hua baawla
Ladki nahi hai tu hai garam maamla..."

[THEY BOTH START DANCING ON PURE BOLLYWOOD...WITH LOTS OF LATKE JATKE...THEIR EXPRESSIONS WERE OUTSTANDING..THEY DO SIGNATURE STEP OF SONGS..END WITH LUCKY THROWING DRASHTI ON AIR & CATCHING HER...]

SANKY & SANAYA :

Song : (movie : Dil Dhadakne Do)

" Har dil ki apni hi taal hai
Apna hi ek raag hai
Har dil ki apni dhadkane
Apni hi ek aag hai
Jazbaat pighle pighle hain toh kyun na ho
Khayalaat behke behke hain toh kyun na ho
Har dil dhadakne do
Dil Dhadakne Do...
Dil Dhadakne Do!..."

[THEY BOTH START DANCING ON SALSA...SANKY LIFT SANAYA & ROLL HER AROUND HIM...THEY DO SOME QUICK LEGS MOVEMENTS..END WITH SANAYA STAND ON SANKY'S KNEES WHILE HE SAT HOLDING HER HANDS]

All judges & audience gave them standing ovation...they were extremely happy after receiving this much of love & appreciations...performance of the day was LUCKY & DRASHTI...all hv enjoyed alot...they actually hv fun like party...they thanked all the celebrities for coming & supporting them...All celebs wish them all the best for finale...they were also happy spending time with them...all left the studio with bright smile on their faces...

PRECAP : THE GRAND FINALE...ALONG WITH ONE SURPRISE

The end

Friends...how was the part.?...hope it is not boring...i request everyone to to comments...when i can write this much long chapters for you...cant u write a single word for me...positive negative whatever it is but plz do comment...

#Namrata
cutegurlx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey ... nyc story
read all part in one go
update soon
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! This part was hot β˜ΊοΈ
Namu0203 thumbnail

Thank u Thank u so much everyone for loving this story...i love u all so much...ur comments made my day...i m glad you all supported me in my this ff journey...Thank you to silent readers also...

Friends... MUST READ THIS :

FEW POINTS WITH RESPECT TO THIS PART :

1) As it is finale so i could not include comedy & romance in this part.. Even friendship masti will also be lil less...

2) I hv tried to write some fun which generally happen in finale of every show...but i m not sure that just like in watching on TV, will it be effective in reading or not... So advance Sorry...

3) I HV WRITTEN THIS PART IN VERY LESS TIME..So i m sorry if u don't like it...nd plz excuse me for spelling & grammatical error..

4) Its dam lenghty but containing many songs also as its finale...

So stopping my bak bak...lets start

"The grand finale of Zara Nach K Dikha..."

(sorry for being overdramtic ;) )

-------------------------

Recap : match continue...sanky's birthday pranks...swasan & raglak romance...performances with TV celebs...

#Ch - 29 :

Finale week :

All the finalists were passing through various feeling like extremely happy...nervous..excited...etc.. Swaragsanlak & kabir were engaged in dance practices and were not at all having time as they are gonna perform on many songs...there were group performances, couple dances, individual acts and lot more...

All the choreographies were done by Remo sir, Marzi sir & Geeta ma...they were also supposed to perform with finalists...

Production team had sent all the finalists to various cities to do vote appeal for them...swalak had went to Jaipur their hometown.. Public was going crazy after them...all Swasanraglak were getting huge response from public...they were extremely happy & overwhelmed because of their support & love..

Swalak parents hv reached Mumbai to be part of the grand finale...they stayed at sanky's house...now all the parents were known as mother & father of Swasanraglak respectively...its a proud feeling for every parents to be known after their children's name... :)

Whole week passed, during that all finalists were having extra busy schedules...they were doing practice over nights also so that they can perform infornt of thousands of people confidently & perfectly...

----------------------------

At night b4 grand finale..@2:30 am

Swasanraglak were doing their rehearsal...it was their last song..soon song completed & sanky turn off the music...they sat there breathing heavily due to continuous practices..

Sanky : (happily) we r done with practice..i m very excited for tomorrow...

Ragini : (smile) ya..we will perform infornt of thousands of peoples..

Shona : (excitedly) it will be the grate experience of our life..

Lucky : (happily) ya..we will rocked the stage..nd it dose not matter who will win...bz if anyone of us will win it will be the victory of all of us..

Swasanrag : (happily) yeh..correct

Ragini : (smile) nd we hv received lots of lots of love from our viewers..so its indeed a victory for us..

Sanky : (emotionally) our passion for dance helped us to make our dreams true...

Shona : (proudly) nd now we are included in the best dancers of India..

They alll become so much happy & share a happywala group hug...they were laughing in excitement..

Lucky : (excitedly) tomorrow will be the last day of us in the show..we will go back to home but after tomorrow our life will be changed..

Sanky : (happily) yah dude..that's true...

Sanlak share Hifi...but Swaragini become upset after hearing lucky's words..Shona start crying & Ragini also hd teary eyes.. which make sanlak tensed...

Lucky : (tensed) what happened kiddo...y r u crying...? Plz don't cry.

Sanky : (worried) Lado, y u r also having tears in your eyes..u both were happy b4 few mins what happened suddenly ??

Ragini : (emotional) Bz show will get end tomorrow..

Shona : (crying) the show which changed our life...bz of this show we are having our name in the country...we are getting love from everyone...youth & children are getting inspiration from us...we make our parents proud..

Ragini : (crying) bz of this show we become friends...then best friends...then best buddies...our love journey has also started along with our dance journey in the show...me & lucky, swasan become the life of eo...

Shona : (crying) and this house...(stand up & walk around hall) we hv spent 3 months here..that with the most..the most beautiful moments in this house which we can't forget in our entire life..

Sanky : (emotional) ya that's true..our dance practice..our meeting with many celebrities..our masti...pranks on eo...our fighting...our trust & support for eo..nd our close moments with our partners...

Lucky : (got tears) Everything has started from this house.. we will definitely going to miss this place which has given us lots..lots of happiness...hey you remember...

BG :

" Hum, rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal yaad aayenge ke ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya Chhoti si, hai zindagi Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseebi..."

They start remembering their each & every special moments in that house & show... tears were flowing from their eyes while talking about that...at last that share much needed tight group hug...& then Swaragini & sanlak left from there to their respective rooms & doze off...

{ friends i just try to show emotions of every finalists of any show with respect to their show journey.. }

---------------------------

Grand finale day morning : @ 8:30

Swaragini & sanlak woke up early & got ready...they has done their whole packing..bz they will come back to this house just for collecting their stuff after finale...

Swaragini came to sanlak room..they all hugged & greet eo...

Lucky : (serious tone) guys...i want to share one thing with you..

Shona : (confused) ya lucky..tell us..what's the matter...

Lucky : actually..after our last night discussion..i m thinking that...

(he told them something)

Swasanrag were shocked for sometime after hearing him...but then they all hugged him and happily agreed with him...then lucky called someone & asked about that..he talked for sometime & end the call...

Sanky : (happily) today will be the best day of our life..

Swaraglak : (excitedly hugged eo) Yeh...

They talked for sometime & then got engaged in their costume trail, prop checking & all...

@ 4:30 PM...

All production team & workers were running here & there...they were collecting every stuff which they are suppose to take to finale place...

Swasanraglak & kabir were sent to their respective rooms to take rest for 1 hour...

Lucky : ok now...we are suppose to leave in 1 hour for our finale...(naughtily) so angel plz give me 1 much needed energy kiss b4 leaving... (Ragini glare him blushingly)

Shona : (tease) ahmm ahmm...lucky we are here...hv some control dude...

Sanky : (pouting) don't tease them Shona...bz i also need the same...plz lets go...

Shona blush but looked at him angrily...raglak laugh...sanky drag Shona & went to other room...

Lucky pulled Ragini & took her lips into his...he start sucking & kissing her passionately...Ragini was also responding...

Swasan come inside other room & sanky pinned Shona to room door & pressed his lips on her & start kissing her...she was also responding with equal passion...

Both the couples were lost in their kiss...bz at that time all they needed was to reduce their stress & what else can be the best way for it.. ;)

They took rest for sometime..After one hour they do praying infornt of God idol placed in that house...then they finally left from the nach house to the finale ground...

@ 7:00 pm...

Grand finale was held in a huge ground...stage was big & arrange beautifully...there were thousands of people who come to watch finalists performing live & to support their favorites...they were holding posters & name plates of their favorites...

All parents were sitting together...judges & producers were also sitting there...

Manish poul has come to host the night along with Jai...

Jai : (loudly) Good evening everyone...welcome to the grand finale of the zara nach k Dikha...

Manish : (smile) we should start our every good work with the blessings of God...so ladies & gentlemens plz give a huge round of applause for our top 5 finalists..

Jai & manish left the stage...light got changed...songs start playing...

Song : (movie : ABCD)

"Riddhi, Siddhi, Vriddhi hoti Haan tere hi aane se Aur sundar ye shristi hoti Haan tere hi aane se Morya... Morya... Mann ke andhere kone mein Jo Daanav chhupa hai, Moreya! Uspe hi jay ho to digvijay ho Teri tarah Morya Ganpati Bappa - Morya Pudhchya varshi - Lavkar ya "

[ Swasanraglak & kabir start dancing along with BG dancers...they were forming a very nice postures & shapes during the songs..at last lights went off & they end by making Ganpati face with their hands wearing redium gloves]

Manish : (loudly) That was the awesome performance...a perfect starting of tonight...plz everyone give a hug round of applause for our fabulous five finalists...(all clapped & shouted)

Jai : Now its time for 2nd performance of tonight...plz welcome our top 12 contestants...

Song : (movie : Happy new year)

Ho maane ya koi maane na
Yahaan apni bhi thodi adaa thoda andaaz hai
Aise hain chaahe waise hain
Arey jo bhi hain jaise hain
Khud pe humein naaz hai
Jaane na humko ye zamaana
Chaaho to humko aazmaana
Hum yaar-baaz hum jaal-saaz
Hum ishq-baaz dilwaale
Kehte hain humko pyar se India waale
Chhu lete dil ke taar se India waale
Har jeet cheen le haar se Indiawaale
Dushman ke chakke chhuda de hum Indiawale

[All contestants start coming from diff corners of stage & start dancing...then 5 big rings come down from the top...there were our 5 finalists...other danced on floor & finalists danced on the rings..it was a visual treat to all the viewers..]

After the performance all give a huge round of applause & standing ovation to all of them.

----------------

Manish : (act as confused) :-O Jai...? Will u tell me one thing...hv u seen judges dancing...i mean they hv given big big comments like that was not perfect & this should be like this n all...so don't u thing they should also dance at least onec..

Jai : (join him) ha yar...i m also thinking the same...(act taunting) let it be na Manish...u know they love their chairs...they will not leave it..so no chance for dance...forget it...lets move...

Remo sir : (interrupt..act angry) Jai..? Manish..? How dare u both think like that...(to other judges) Marzi, Geeta...lets show these 2 idiots who are the Masters here...

Remo & Marzi went towards Manish & Jai on stage...seeing them coming...

Manish : (act scared) woh...sir..u r getting angry without any reasons...we were just talking...ouch

Remo & Marzi act hitting Jai & Manish with mike...they both act shouting & saving them self...but judges led them out of stage while hitting...

Marzi : (interrupt) Shut up you both...now get lost from here...we will handle it for sometime...

Both Jai & Manish left the stage...audience were laughing & clapping like made seeing that site...judges come back to the center stage...

Remo sir : (loudly) you all must be wanting to see our dance...so here we go...

Marzi sir : plz welcome your lovely Geeta ma with our two beautiful finalists swara & Ragini...

All clapped...light got changed...1 flash light fall on the center stage...Geeta ma was standing there...just then one dialog start playing & she start portraying...dialog was

" The bettle is there between CLASSICAL DANCE & WESTERN DANCE from long time...till now no one has accepted eo's dance style..they are still wanting to prove their style best & other downward.."

Just then 1 another flash light fall...there was Ragini wearing Ghunghrus in her legs & was doing classical dance...& 1 more flash light fall on swara having Tap dance hills in her leg doing western dance...

Music of battle was playing in BG...They both looked at eo & come infornt of angrily eo & was about to fight but Geeta ma come in between...dialog played...

"You hv your weapons in your legs...just use them & prove yourself.."

Song : (Movie : Dhoom 3)

"Mere maahiya sanam jaanam
Ki main kariya nami danam
Shab guzri te jag soya
Ni main jagiya nami danam (x2)
Ni main Kamli Kamli
Ni main Kamli Kamli mere yaar di.."

[Shona start dancing in TAP dance style...she was making sound with her tap dance hills along with the music...it was sounding amazing..]

Song : (movie : BajiravMastani)

"Nazar jo teri laagi main deewani ho gayi
Deewani haan deewani, deewani ho gayi
Mash'hoor mere ishq ki kahaani ho gayi
Jo jag ne na maani toh maine bhi thaani
Kahaan thi main dekho kahaan chali aayi..
Kehte hain ye deewani mastani ho gayi"

[Ragini start doing classical steps...she was making sounds from her ghunghrus along with music..which sounds so sweet ]

Now both song lines playing one after another...both of them start doing Face off...non was ready to take back step...they were complementing eo...after sometime they start enjoying & pass a warm smile looking eo...

now they were no more doing dance to prove themself better but they were just enjoying...& paused..

Geeta ma come again between them..dialog played..

"Dance is warship whether it is classical or western..we should respect it "

Swaragini smile & went out of stage...Geeta ma start dancing...

Song : (Movie : Happy new year)

"Manwa laage.. o manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re..."

[Geeta start dancing on stage in contemporary style...BG dancers join her...2 rope fall from top of stage & there come Swaragini from each one...they were doing many stunts along with songs...at the end Geeta ma take spins & both Swaragini took dead fall from the rope...]

{Friends i m sorry if i made u bore but really like to watch jugalbandhis i mean bettle between classical & western dance so i thought to write it...}

Swaragini & Geeta ma were standing on the stage after completing their performance...audience were clapping, whistling & shouting loudly...they bow down infornt to audience & smile widely...

Manish & Jai come there & give mike to trio...

Jai : (loduly) Ohh wow...this is called the finale performance...plz everyone give them a huge round of applause...(all clapped)

Manish : (act whispering to Jai) yar Jai..don't you think both girls are very beautiful...

Jai : (act as sad) Hmm..but its of no use..they call me bhaiya... :(

Manish : (laugh) hahahaha...Ohh so that means they are beauties with brains..who identify dambo like u...(attitude) now c what i will do...

Audience were laughing hearing their conversations...Manish with attitude went near swara...

Manish : (act flirting) you know what swara your dance was also beautiful just like you..

Shona : (put her hand on her waist) Ohh really...thank u for giving complement for my 2nd dance...didn't you saw my 1st dance...

Manish : (act confused) I did...but y...?

Shona : (act speaking in Firm tone) bz i can be aggressive like that performance also...& one more thing i m black belt in karate... :-P

Manish act as if scared & hide himself behind Jai...everyone clapped & laughed...

Jai : (laugh) what happened...tie tie fish...

Manish : (adjust his blazer & act is normal with nervous smile) no no...still another one is left...i will surly impress her...

Manish : ( went near Ragini ) Hii..your dance was so sweet just like you...

Ragini : (don't care expression) Thank you...

Manish : (smile) oh wow...your voice is also so sweet...can u sing a song for me...

Ragini : (smile) sure y not...i do hv perfect song to dedicate you...

Manish : (excited) wow...then plz sing it fast...(all become silent)

Ragini : (slowly start)

"Bhaiya mere rakhi k bandhan ko niibhana Bhaiya mere choti bahen ko na satana..."

Manish make faces...all start laughing...Swaragini share hifi...& went back stage laughing...

Manish : (sad face) Geetu...?!!!

Geeta ma : (scold) shut up now...you deserve this...now you both go from here...fast...

Manish & Jai start running & left the stage...all laughed..Geeta smile...

Geeta ma : (loudly) now everyone plz give a huge round of applause for Remo sir & Marzi sir with other 3 finalist...sanskar, laksh & kabir...

She left the stage...lights got off & music started...

Song : (Movie : Badalapur)

"Chalni kar de seena mera Chalni kar de seena mera Chalni kar de seena mera Daag saari goliyan ni ajj mera jee karda Marjaneya ni aaj mera jee karda Marjaneya ni mera jee karda Marjaneya ni aaj mera jee karda Mushqil kar de jeena Hanste hanste mit jaaneya ni mera jee karda Marjaneya ni ajj mera jee karda"

[Sanky, Lucky & kabir was on 3 small stages on main stage...they were dancing aggressively with different fire tools..there was fire blowing around them...they complete their fire act by talking jump from that small stage to main one]

Lights went off & song got changed...water start droping on the stage...Remo sir & Marzi sir join them...

Song : (Movie : ABCD)

"Hai jo lahu mera, behta chala
Dekho junoon mera, kehta chala
Khaabon ka tha makaan jo dehta chala
Bezubaan kab se main raha
Begunaah sehta main rahaa (x2)
Khwabon ka tere qissa hoon
Tera hi toh main hissa hoon
Mujhko na kar yun juda "

[ They 5 start dancing in water...they were doing hardcore stunts..sanky took back flips...lucky took head spin..kabir took kartwheel..Remo & Marzi were doing lyrical..the best ever water dance]

All give a huge round of applause for that outstanding water & fire dance...

Now it was a breck time...for half n hour...worker team cleaned the whole stage...

--------------------------------

Breck time completed...Jai & Manish come back on the stage & welcomed all of them once again..

Jai : (excitedly) Now its time to welcome our special guest for tonight...

Manish : (loudly) so everyone plz give a huge round of applause for Ki & Ka...i.e. Karina Kapoor Ali khan & Arjun Kapoor...

Arjun & karina come on the stage & danced on their movie song...All shouted loudly & clapped for them...then they promoted their movie & took their seats with judges...

Jai : its turn of all finalists' solo performances one after another...so plz welcome them...

all finalists gave their individual acts...that were just mindblowing...they proved that they are very well deserve for being finalists...judges & guests were awestuct with their dance...

Jai : (serious tone) now its time to tell who is at no 5 according to the public votes...

Then Light changed in deep shade of red..all 5 finalists hold eo's hands...

Manish : So the one who is at no 5 is

Kabir mehra

Swasanraglak took a sigh...& hugged kabir...he was bit sad but also happy bz being in top 5 is not a small thing...all clapped for him...he went down & join other contestants...

Swasanraglak were on the stage...they hugged eo...

Jai : (smile) congratulations four of you...so this is the 1st time its happening that 4 best friends are in top 4...(to ram) I wanna ask sanskar's father how are you feeling now..?

Ram : (took mike & proudly) We all are feeling really proud of all four of them...now we all are knowing as their parents...nd for parents what else could be the best moment other than that...

Jai : (to shomi) Swara's mom what u wanna say..?

Shomi : (teary eyes) they hv work very hard for this day...nd i m happy they made their dream come true..

Manish : (to Dp) i want to ask laksh's father what if laksh will not win ?

DP : (smile) you are asking one father whose all children are in top 4 that what if his one child will not win...!!!! They all are equal for all of us...it dose not matter who will be winner...

Remo sir : (stand up & clapped) very well said sir...I m glad u all parents bonding is also just like your chidern...

Arjun : yeh...salute to you all parents who supported & love their chidern so much...

All clapped for all parents & also for top 4 finalists...Swasanraglak went to back stage to get ready for their next performance...

Swasanraglak were on the stage...they hugged eo...

Jai : (smile) congratulations four of you...so this is the 1st time its happening that 4 best friends are in top 4...(to ram) I wanna ask sanskar's father how are you feeling now..?

Ram : (took mike & proudly) We all are feeling really proud of all four of them...now we all are knowing as their parents...nd for parents what else could be the best moment other than that...

Jai : (to shomi) Swara's mom what u wanna say..?

Shomi : (teary eyes) they hv work very hard for this day...nd i m happy they made their dream come true..

Manish : (to Dp) i want to ask laksh's father what if laksh will not win ?

DP : (smile) you are asking one father whose all children are in top 4 that what if his one child will not win...!!!! They all are equal for all of us...it dose not matter who will be winner...

Remo sir : (stand up & clapped) very well said sir...I m glad u all parents bonding is also just like your chidern...

Arjun : yeh...salute to you all parents who supported & love their chidern so much...

All clapped for all parents & also for top 4 finalists...Swasanraglak went to back stage to get ready for their next performance...

Jai : (excitedly) So ladies & gentlemen..now its time for our top 4 to perform their next act...

All clapped & cheered for them...First swalak come & start dancing...

Song : (Movie : Ki & Ka)

"High heels te nache tan tu badi jache High heels te nache tan tu badi jache Ik ik thumke pe 100-100 taliyan Hile jab lakk tera hilti hai baliyan (x3) 24vi ghante munde rehte mere agge pichhe High heels te nache tan tu badi jache High heels te nache tan tu badi jache"

[both swalak were dancing with BG dancers..they were doing freeystyle...so it was containing some lifts...spins..hip hop moves etc...their expressions were awesome..]

Swalak left the stage when Song changed & ragsan come on the stage...

Song : (movie : Ungli)

"Ni gori tera jhumka Badaa funky funky type da Katili teri ankhiyaan.. Jaise nouk nokili knife da Ni gori tera nakhra Badaa hanky-panky type da Kisi hit gaane pe jo kamar matkha degi tu Fatichar se yeh dil ban jaayega sehjaada Unchi waali hil pehan kar, dance basanti D d dance basanti, d d dance basanti.."

[ragsan start dancing on bollywood style along with BG...they were doing wow moves...with perfect attitude & expressions...they do signature steps of the song also]

Swalak come back on the stage...song changed & now raglak & swasan start dancing...

Song : (movie : Dilwale)

" Goriya re choriya re
Goriya re choriya re
Tera jalwa dekha toh dil huaa Milkha
Badi tez bhaage re..
Manma emotion jaage re
Manma emotion jaage
Manma emotion jaage re "

[They were playing with leser lights while performing...passing that leser to eo...then putting in mouth..crashing under feet...finding in both palms...doing couple dance with eo...]

Jai : Amazing...What a fantastic performance by our top 4...!!!

Remo sir : (take mike) Jai...Manish...now we want you both to dance..common everyone give them applause...

Jai & Manish smile...they took their position & danced...everyone clapped for them..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Swasanraglak come on the stage & stand in centre...

Sanlak were wearing black formal suit...they were looking like a royal princes...Swaragini were wearing long gowns...Shona perple & Lado blue...they were looking like angels...

Jai : so Everyone before moving ahead..our finalists wants to say something...

Laksh : (take a mike) hello everyone, This show is very very special to four of us...in a two way...1st we fulfilled our dreams of becoming best dancers due to this show...we get lots of love, support & appreciation from all of you...

Sanky : (take another mike) and 2nd...(take a deep breath) we four met our better half...our life partner..true love of our life...in this show...

All start murmuring after listening to sanky...Raglak & Swasan hold eo hands..Ragini take another mike & continue...

Ragini : (smile) yes..that's true..(looking at lucky) Me & laksh are in love with eo...(pointing to swasan) and Swara & sanskar love eo very much...

Swara : Today is very special day of our life...nd we hv decided to make it more special...As we are tied through hearts bz of this munch...this show.

Sanky : so we want to make this day & show more memorable & special.

Ragini : Infornt of our Parents, judges, guests,production team & all the audience...

Swara : Me & sanskar, Ragini & Laksh want to get officially engaged...

As soon as she complete the last sentence the Whole ground filled with whistles, shouting & capping sounds...all were looking happy for all of them...Swasanraglak look at eo & smile...

Flash Back :

At show house...lucky shared engagement idea with Swasanrag...then he called Shomi to ask permission for this from all parents...she become very happy..

Shomi : (happy) Ohh wow...that's grate idea..i will asked about this to all parents..(serious tone) but i hv one condition...

Lucky : (tensed) what is that mom..?

Shomi : (Firm tone) I will talked with panditji if it will be holy Muhurat tonight for engagement then only i will allow u to do so...else idea cancel...

Lucky : But mom...

Shomi : i will not listen any arguments on this...(smile) but u know what my heart is telling me that your wish will be surly fulfilled...bless u all...

She cut the called...Swasanraglak become happy...After sometime Shomi called them & inform that its a best time to do engagement..they took permission from producers..they happily give it after all it will increase their show trp... ;)

Fash back end...

Swasanraglak : (Smile) Thank you so much everyone...

Jai : (loudly) Wow...that's great...congratulations to all four of you...now i wanna request their parents, judges, guests & producers to join us on the stage...

All come on the stage...both couple took blessing from them...they all congratulate the couples & blessed them...

Manish : (make faces) Ohh that y u girls wanted to make me Bhaiya bz u were having your Saiya here ha... (all laugh on his punch)

Remo sir : (act angry) Shut up Manish...don't spoil this beautiful moment with your hamar like jokes..(Manish make faces)

Producer : congratulations 4 of u...i think this must be 1st time happening in any reality show of Indian television that 2 peoples love journey started with their dance journey...& they are getting engaged in grand finale...

Geeta ma : ya exactly...now lets start the ring ceremony...

Raglak & Swasan stand opposite to eo...Their parents stood besides them & give rings to raglak swasan respectively...lights changed to the love theme...

BG :

"Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum
Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdam..."

Ragini forward her hand...lucky hold it & made her wear ring...he wink at her & whispered i love you angel...she smile & put ring in his finger & blushingly murmured i love you too...

There Sanky hold Shona's hand & made her wear the ring...he mount i love you princess..she smile & blush..then he forward his hand & she put ring in his ring finger...she replied him lipsing i love you too...

As soon as they exchanged rings rose patels started showering on them from up...they become very happy...girls looked at rings & hv happy tears in their eyes...guys side hugged their respective girl..they were also emotional..after all it was the biggest day of their life..

parents were also extremely happy seeing their children..audience clapped and cheered for them...

Arjun/Karina : Congratulations to all four of you..all the very best for your life ahead...

After blessing & wishing both the couples..Parents, judges, guests & producers left the stage & took their seats...raglak & swasan left the stage..

Jai : Now everyone this is the time for our last act of tonight...Dance performance of newly engaged couples...plz welcome our top 4 finalists...

PRECAP : swasan & raglak couple dance... WINNER announcement... parents give surprise to Swasanraglak...

The end

So i think there is a lots of chances that some of you might hv not liked this part...

I hope u hv enjoyed it & Sorry if i hv made u disappointed with this part...

I hope u will understand that as it was grand finale chapter i could not include other things...

Plz friend tell me..how was the surprise engagements..? Song selection ? did u like this part...? Feel free to comment positive or negative...i will be extremely happy reading it..plz do comments...

Plz plz plz plz give me your valuable feedback.

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Namu.. It was awesome..πŸ€—
RagLak SwaSan convo was so emotional..
I was actually wondering what's Lucky's idea...
Haha... Manish PaulπŸ˜†
Loved that Swara's black belt waala part...
Ragini was awesome...Bhaiyya song..πŸ˜†
Loved Lucky's idea to get engaged in the same platform were they met each other's life partner😳
Dehaleez pe mere dil ki was perfect moment...
And the songs for SwaRagini face off was also perfect...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it thoroughly...You're awesome...πŸ˜ƒ It was not at all boring...

I think Lucky will win the show... As the others have plans for their future..Swara CS, Sanskaar MBA... So thete ate chances that Lucky might win the show...

Looking forward to the next part
Namu0203 thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for your love & support...i m glad to all liked grand finale part...nd u were able to imagine every scenes...love u all sooo much...Thank u silent readers also...:D :)

Recap : Swasanraglak last moments in Nach house...Judges & contestants masti in grand finale...Dance performances...Swasan raglak engagement

-------------------------------

#CH-30:

Jai : So now its time for the couple dance of newly engaged couples..plz give a huge round of applause to them...

lights went of & changed according to the theme of dance...Swasan come on the stage from the top & start dancing...

Song : (Movie : ABCD-2)

" Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

[ Swasan start dancing..Sanky hold her from her belly & lift her...then he made is twiral around his nack while holding..]

Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main
Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
Hoon piya bas teri main

[Shona went in the area where there was Sand...she start dancing using that sand...she throw it on air...then she do some stunts on it...]

Ho chhu le toh khari main
(Toh khari main khari main...)
Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya

[Shona ly on sand and do some moved...sanky come near her and went behind her...he throw sand on her according to her dance move...]

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

[he hold her & start dancing...he lift her from back & she take back flip from his shoulder...sand was flying around them due to artificial Air...were looking extra beautiful.. ]

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri...

[At last they both come out from that sand area to center stage...He hold her both hand..& start dancing...he crasses her face with back of his hand..she closed her eyes for 1 sec ]

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main...
Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya

[Then she ran from there & climb up the stairs & come on top of there...at the end she jumped from there & sanky hold her in his arms..] "

Audience gone mad on their dance...nd specially the last dead fall of Shona was just breath taking...whole ground was filled with loud cheers noise...they both bow down infornt of audience & said thank you...

Song changed...it was totally dark..only one flash light was there on center stage...one big white frame was placed there...

Song : ( Album : Dheere Dheere )

" Har pal meriyaan yadaan
Yadaan vich ae tun
Dil di gal main dassa
Te dassa fir kinnu (x2)

[ Lucky come near that frame & start dancing...he do some tatting dance moves with his hand fingers..]

Teri meri, meri teri ik jind'di
Ik jind'di what to do
Jhoomu main naachu main gaaun ke likhun
Tere liye main kya karun

[behind the fream Ragini start dancing...lucky went near frame & put his hand near Ragini's shadow while dancing...Ragini move in a way as if he has called her & she turned ]

Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana
Dheere dheere se dil ko churana (churana..)
Tumse pyaar humein hai kitna jaan-e-jaana
Tumse mil kar tumko hai batana

[She come front side..they both start doing close dance.. at the end Lucky hold Ragini from her belly & lift her with his one hand..] "

That were mindblowing end pause...audience clapped loudly for them...they were shouting their names...lucky & Ragini bow down infornt of them...

Light went off...SHOW TROPHY come down from the top in one box...

" Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai
Mujhe aadat bana lo ik buri
Kehna ye tumse hai
Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hai, kab se hai
Sar pe hai, kab se hai "

swasanraglak all start dancing around it...they were act as if touching it...they gave expression of wanting it bedly...they were twirling around it...they try to snatched it from other...at last they all touched it together...& gave their last pause..

All gave a standing ovation for both couple dances...they were very happy after seeing audience shouting their names...Jai & Manish come back on the stage...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai : (loudly) outstanding...amazing performances...you all were just fabulous...

(all clapped)

Manish : (serious tone) now its time for which you are waiting...ya its result time...(everyone become silent)

Jai : I want to request all the judges & producers as well as guest to join us on the stage...

everyone come up on the stage..& last time wished all the finalists...
swasanraglak were standing holding eo's hands...

Jai : (to swasanraglak) what do you think who will win...? how will u feel after that...?

Sanky : Jai bhaiya...it dose not matter who will win...

ragini : bz all of us victory is ly on eo's winning...

Shona : so as winner is going to become one of us...we all are already winners...

lucky : for all of us its like that...

"if i will win then i will be 100% happy...but if anyone from other three will win then i will be 200% happy "

All audience clapped & cheered loudly on their thinking & beautiful bonding...

Remo sir : (Happy) Wow...Honestly speaking i hv never seen anyone sharing bonding like you four...you hv proved that other 3 matters to you more than yourself...

marzi sir : i salute your thinking...nd now b4 result announcement ..we want to declare the performance of the series award..

geeta ma : The person who get this awards will be given one trophy & gift price of 8 lakh rupees... (audience clapped)

Producer : So performer of the series goes to...LAKSH MEHTA

All shouts & clapped...lucky become happy..swasanrag become more happy & hugged him tightly...

Arjun gave trophy & cheque to lucky...all cheered for him...

Then again light color got change as it final result time...

Jai : ok so now who is at no 4 is LAKSH MEHTA...(lucky smile) (all clapped for him)

Manish : now the one is 2nd runner up & at no 3 is...RAGINI MATHUR...(she happily smile) (everyone cheered for her)

Now swasan is holding eo's hand tightly & lucky is standing holding Shona's shoulder & ragini had clutched sanky's elbow...

Jai : Winner will receive this Trophy...then 25 lakh rupees & A Brand new Maruti suzuki scenario...along with few gift vouchers from our show sponsors flipkart...

everyone clapped...now Swasan both were praying but not for themselves for other one...Shona wanted sanky to win & sanky want Shona to win...

Manish : (loudly) the one who has received the highest vote and has become winner of the show is...(everyone was listening holding their hearts...but)...Arjun kapoor...

All : (shocked) What... ??!

Manish : arre no no...i was just telling Arjun will announce the result...

All shout on him for joking at this time...swasanraglak make faces...nd then smile...

Arjun : The winner of the Zara nach k dikha is...

SANSKAR KAPOOR

All shouts loudly...Swaraglak hugged him tightly...He was smiling but bit sad as he wanted his princess to become winner...but after few min...he become very happy...after all it was his dream from childhood to win such kind of show...

He come forwards...knelt down & kissed the stage...his eyes were moist...then he fold his both hand together & said thank you to audience...

Manish : congratulations sanky...i wanna request karina to give him trophy..

Karina took the trophy from that box...

Sanky : I want swara laksh & ragini to receive this trophy along with me...guys plz come here..

Swaraglak were having happy tears in their eyes...they went near him & karina gave trophy to all of them...

They all shouts loudly & turn by turn kissed the trophy...& hugged eo...then producers give price money cheque & car key to sanky..

Manish : plz everyone give a huge round of applause for our 1st runner up...Swara Bhatt...

Everyone cheered & clapped for her...

Then sanky gave thank u speech..he thanked audience for giving so much love...then his mom bz when no one was there she has supported him..then...his princess, his buddies, his dad,all parents, his friends, judges, production team & each and every person related to the show...

Then swasanraglak do some dance steps with judges & guest & Manish & Jai...All parents come up on the stage...Swasanraglak took their blessings...they blessed all of them...they were extremely happy & feeling proud...& finally it was the end of grand finale...

They all come at back stage...all judges & production teams personally congratulate them..specially sanky...

Remo sir : (happily) Congratulations sanskar & to all of you...i can see happiness on all of your faces...i m glad you become the top 4..the very well deserved one..

Marzi : yah.. (playfuly) Now i think you are going to give tough competition to us in this field...after all you are the best dancers of India...

Geeta ma : (emotional) sanskar, laksh, ragini, swara...i love you all so much beta...god bless you...i will miss u...nd ya if u need my help then feel free to contact me anytime...

Swasanraglak : (hugged her) thank u so much Geeta ma...we will also miss u all...love u so much...

They all meet eo for last time & said a final good bye to everyone...they were having tears in their eyes as their journey on the show got ended there...

They left for the nach House to collect their stuff with their parents...

They reached nach house at around 11 o'clock at night...they collect their stuff...they rome in whole house remembering their moments for the last time...tears were flowing from their eyes...

Sanlak console swaragini who were crying...they share their last group hug in the house which hv given the best memories of their life...they hv realised their love there..they hv proposed their partners there...they first time spent there close moments there...they hv their first kiss there...their masti..their pranks...their dance rehearsals...these all memories were running in their minds...

They breack the hug & come out of the house with their stuffs...

They get in to the cars with their parents & drove off from there...parents console all of them...after sometime they become normal...they start enjoying their victory & engagement...they were in car...

Swasanraglak & all the parents reached RP's farm house @ 12:30 AM...they parked their cars and headed to go inside...

Sanky : (confused) Dad, y we all r here at this time...? I mean we should go to our home na...

Swaraglak : (same tone) yah...i was thinking the same...

All parents smile seeing their confused faces...

AP : (smile) Arre...baba...hv some patience...we hv a surprise for you all..lets go inside...

Swasanraglak : (excited) Ohh wow..surprise...

Sanky : (happily) that means party...celebrations..yeh... :)

Ragini : (clap) you must hv decorated whole house beautifully for us...:)

Shona : (excited) yah...with balloons, flowers, ribbins, candles..wow... ;)

Lucky : (yummy) nd lots of tasty dishes...cakes..cold drinks...ahhh... ;)

Swasanraglak : (hurriedly went towards door) Lets go fast...can't wait much to see what's there inside...

All parents laugh on their over excitement...

They all went inside...it was dark..swasanraglak were so excited...sanky went and switch on the lights...and...and...and...

They were shocked...they stood like statue...no response from any four of them...

The house was looking normal..no decorations...nothing...just like as usual...all of their excitement went off...

all parents laughed seeing their excited faces turning into upset baby faces... :o

Shekhar : (low tone) what happened kids...?

Ragini : No..balloons..no flowers... :(

Sanky : No party...no celebrations.. :(

Lucky : No tasty food.. :(

Shona : (make faces) You all r cheaters... :(

RP : (laughed) Ohh god...looked at your faces...hey...Shekhar,Dp hv u noticed their excitement out side...& now... :D

DP : (laugh) hahahaha...Ohh...my stomach is aching due to laughing...

Shekhar, DP & RP share hifi...& they were still laughing holding their stomachs...Shomi, suju & AP were also smiling & controlling their laughter...

Whereas our Swasanraglak were fuming in the anger after understanding that they hv been pranked by their parents...

Shona : (angry) Enough now...Dad..papa..daddy...how can u laugh like this on us...!?

Lucky : (angry) u told us that there is a surprise for us...so we become excited...

Sanky : (complain) how can u guys play prank on us that to today...our victory day & engagement day...

Ragini : (angry) if u dose not wanted to give us any surprise then y r we here at this time & not at home..?

Shekha, DP & RP control their laughing after seeing their angry faces...

Shomi : don't be angry dears...we only told u that we hv a surprise for you...

Sujata : we didn't say about a party or decorations & all...did we ?

Swasanraglak : (calm down) No... :o

AP : u assumed every things & become excited...nd got disappointed after u didn't find anything like your assumption...

Shekhar/DP/RP : (make baby face) now tell us what was our fault in whole situation...?

All mom laughed seeing their expression...swasanraglak star them for sometime & then all brust out laughing...they hv good family moments...after sometime...

Sanky : (confused) BTW you told that you hv a surprised for us..

Ragini : yah...what's that...?

Swalak : tell us fast...

RP : (serious tone) lets all sit & talk...

All sat on couch & chairs...Swasanraglak looked all the parents curiously...

Shekhar : (serious tone) Before that we all want to share one thing...do you remember..we parents came to meet u all at the time of parent special week...at that time...

Flash back starts :

All parents & chidern were talking casually in nach house one day before performance on theme parents special...

Shomi : (smile) we will do engagement of swasan & raglak after this show ends...

AP : nd then marriage will be after 1-2 years...so that they can settle in their life before marriage...

Sujata : (hold Shona's hand) now i want you to come my home fast as wife of sanky...

Sanky wink at her..Shona blush...all smile seeing her..

RP : (to Shona) yeh my lil daughter...you will be here with us always...

Dp : hmm...and my Lado will be there in Jaipur with me lucky Shomi & Shekhar...

All parents smile & again engaged in talking...Shona made excuse & went to her room...sanlakrag understand her situations...lucky also went making another excuse after signalling to ragsan...

Shona ran inside Swaragini's room & throw herself on bed...she start crying...lucky come there & looked at her..he went near her & put his hand on her back...she turned & looked at lucky for some time...

Then she hugged him tightly & start crying...lucky hugged her back & he was also crying..

ragsan watched them from window..they were also going through the same condition...Ragini could not tolerate it any more and went to sanlak room...sanky also went after her...

After 5-7 min RP & Dp come upstairs to call them...Dp went near sanlak room & RP went near Swaragini room...but b4 going inside they heared crying sound and went near window to check what happened...

In sanlak room...Dp looked inside through window...

Sanky was consoling Ragini who was crying..tears were flowing from his eyes also...

Ragini : (crying) sanky how...how will we be able to live after getting apart...? I love lucky so much but I can't think my day passing without you & Shona...you hv been with me in every thik & thins...today i hv achived my dreams its all bz of your inspiration only...what will we do now...?

Sanky : (control himself & console her) Lado...even i m habituataed with u from last 1 year...it will be impossible for me also...don't worry we will do something for sure...plz stop crying...nd most imp we both can't be broken like this else who will handle Swalak...their situation is 10 times worst then us...so we both hv to be strong for eo & for Swalak...ok..(wipe her tears) (she nodes)

There RP looked inside Swaragini room through window that Swalak were hugging eo & crying...

Shona : (crying) Sanky is my life..i want to spend my whole life with him...i love him so much...(hugged him tightly) but that dose not at all mean that i will be able to live a single day without you...plz lucky plz do something...i can't...i can't live without you nd Lado Di...

Lucky : (he was hurt but console her) kiddo...plz stop crying...plz..i can't see u like this...i also can't leave without you...we both hv not spent a single day without eo from last 16 year..so how can u think that i will let u go far from me...i m sure sanky & angel is also hving same feeling like us..so don't worry we will do something...(cupped her face) but now plz stop crying...

After hearing both Swalak & ragsan emotional convo...RP & dp come down without disturbing them...they were feeling bad for their kids...

Ragsan come to Swalak and they all hug eo...they come down consoling eo & deciding to find solution for their problem...they were very happy that their life partners are giving equal imp to their friendship also...

All parents left the nach house spending good time with their kids...

Flash back ends

Dp : so after coming back from there me & RP share whole thing with others...we understand that u four can not live being apart from eo..

RP : that's y...we hv decided that...

Ragini : (impatiently) plz tell us fast what you hv decided...

RP : (smile) we hv decided that...(excitedly) we are shifting to Jaipur...me, Shekhar & Dp are partners now...i hv opened new branch their & our Mumbai branch will be handled by my friend Mr Jah...

Swasanraglak : (surprised)what...!!! (happy)

Shekhar : (laugh) nd RP had purchased Mr varma's house...

Swalak : (jumped) what...!!!! Wow

Ragsan : (confused) what happened...?

Shona : (excitedly) Mr varma's house is just opposite to our house...

Lucky : (happily) that means we will be in same colony and that to just infornt of eo...

Ragsan : (jumped) wwwooowww

Sujata : (smile) we hv shifted our all stuff there last week only...

RP : nd we are here at farm house bz our home hv already been given on rent..

Sanky : (emotional) thank u so much all of u for understanding us...

Shona : (teary eyes) yah...we are the luckiest kids who got parents like you...

Raglak : (emotional) we love you all so much...

Shomi : we also love u all so much my babies...we are very happy with your bonding...

Dp : yah...we were very scared after seeing swalak bonding...that.. will anyone be ever accept them with their friendship...

Shekhar : but i m glad sanky & Lado come in their life & accept them the way they are...nd even you both are also sharing almost the same bondings...

Sujata/RP : God bless u all my kids...

They hugged all the parents & took their blessings...

AP : (smile) Ragini beta you will stay with RP ji & Sujata ji till the time of your marriage...(emotional) nd i will not worry abt u bz i know u will be with your 2 mom & 3 fathers...nd most imp your lucky & swasan(teary eyes) ya i will miss u so much... take care beta..

Ragini : (cry) i will miss u too ma...i will miss..u..rahul..roshni all the peoples of orphanage...

Ragini become emotional & hugged AP tightly...Swasanlak also come near them & hugged AP & Ragini...Shomi & Sujata bought some foods & cakes...they all happily ate it..do masti...laughing..talking...

Then patents gave them their engagement gifts...swaragini also gave sanlak their engagement gifts...sanlak promised swragini that they will give them special gifts after some days...

they take snaps & selfies..spent quality time...& went to their respective rooms & doze of happily...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day afternoon...

All the parents left for Jaipur and AP went back to orphanage leaving Swasanraglak at farm house...

They were suppose to complete few formalities with respect to the show...they were going to give interviews and all...sanky was also supposed to go CLG for his final exam of mba which was going to start after 8 days...so they hv to be in Mumbai for at least 3 more weeks...

4 days passed...

During this days..they got engaged in their works...they also visited Ragini's orphanage once...they gave interviews...sanky collect his exam related info...sanlak cleared all formalities with respect to Show prise & car..Shona helped lucky to chose gift for Lado without ragsan knowledge...& ragini helped sanky without swalak knowledge...

And finally now they are totally free and just hv to wait till sanky's exam...

PRECAP : SWASANRAGLAK FUN & MASTI...SWASAN & RAGLAK ROMANCE...

The end

-------------------------------

Plz excuse me for grammar & spelling errors...as written in hactic schedule..

Please friends i request all of you to comment...i m waiting for your valuable feedback...

Thank you...

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
I thought Laksh will win...

Nice update...
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice updates..
Well written
Thanks for making sanskaar win
Parents surprise was superb..
Waiting for next part
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Autograph please!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
It is such an amazing story... WOW!!! Dreams n passion..great...
Jwala di pm'd me about this a long ago..but sorry I could not get time..
I read the intro n was really excited to read it but could not..SOWWIE!!!!
Thnx jwala di for the pm..
I'm on 7 th chap n will read it soon..
Thnx for such an amazing story πŸ€—πŸ€—
Namu0203 thumbnail
Thank u Thank u so much everyone for loving this story...i love u all so much...ur comments made my day...i m glad you all supported me in my this ff journey...Thank you to silent readers also... Here is the last part...

Recap : Sanky win the show...parents surprise to swasanraglak..

CHAPTER-31

5th day after grand finale...@ farm house...

Shona got up at 5:30 as usual...she kissed sanky's check & come out of her room & went towards raglak room...door was not locked bz only they 4 in the house...& they knew their limits b4 marriage..she went inside..

{don't worry friends buddies hv shared everything with eo..so she knew that raglak will not be in any kind of awkward condition..at least not for her & sanky.. ;) }

She looked at Raglak who were sleeping peacefully in eo's arms..Shona smile & give flying kiss to them...she went near bed & slowly shake Ragini..

Shona : (whispered) Di...plz wake up Di...(no response) Di...Di you promised me that you will teach me classical..so plz wake up...

Ragini : (sleepy tone) no kiddo..not now.. plz let me sleep for some time..we hv whole day with us...

Shona : (baby voice) Plz na Di..how can u do this to me...u know na i can learn very easily in early morning...will u not listen to your sweet cute innocent kiddo...

Ragini : (open her eyes) you forgot the adjective Dramebazz...(get up slowly not disturbing lucky) ok..u wait for me in hall..i m coming in 5 mins..

Shona : (hug her) yeh...thanks Di...love you...(she ran out side)

Ragini : (shook her head & smile) Pagal...

She packed lucky's forehead & went out side...

Shona & Lado both do their dance practice..Ragini tought classical to Shona & learn locking & popping from her...both enjoyed very much...then they went to their respective rooms & come out after getting ready by 9:00..

They went into kitchen & start preparing their breakfast...upps...Ragini was preparing & Shona was giving her co in talking by sitting on kitchen slab..lol... they finished preparing their breakfast...

Ragini : now everything is ready...let me go nd wake up lucky..

Shona : (tease) oh that means u will not come back b4 1 hour bz i m sure as usual lucky will drag u nd then.. ;)

Ragini blush...at that time both saw sanky coming towards them after getting ready...one naughty idea struck in both of their mind at same time...

Ragini : (nautily) r u thinking the same kiddo... ;)

Shona : (smirk) ya...lets do it...

Sanky come..he hugged & greet both of them good morning...

Ragini : (act) Shona will u plz go and wake up lucky...i hv to finish this...

Shona : yah sure...(act as if receiving call) Ohh i m getting call..i will go after attending this...

Sanky : (casually) arre no no..its ok...i will go & wake him up..u both carry on with your work...

Swaragini : (sweetly) thanks sanky

He smiled & went towards raglak room...Swaragini share hifi...& went behind him to watch their morning comedy movie...sanky went inside & Swaragini stood near window excitedly...

Lucky was in deep sleep...sanky smile looking at him...

Sanky: lucky..wake up dude..its already 9:30... (no response)

So he went near him..as soon as he just touched his hand, lucky pulled him on bed & hugged him thinking about Lado... { friends he was in deep sleep so could not identify size diff of lado & sanky..lol.. ;) }

Lucky : (sleepy with closed eyes) my sweet angel plz...let me sleep for some more time...& u also sleep with me...

Lucky tightened his grip on sanky...sanky was shocked at first but then he realize his position & feel very awkward..yuk...he was making dirty dirty faces.. :o

Swaragini was controlling their laughter seeing their position & specially sanky's yuk face..now they were excitedly waiting to watch lucky's reaction...

Sanky tried to pushed lucky...but in return lucky tightened his grip on him & pulled him more closer..

Lucky : (sleepy) what r u doing angel...plz stay calm yar...let me sleep...nd what r u wearing..you are feeling diff today...lil bit larger then your size...leave all that plz kiss me...(still closed eyes & lean towards sanky)

Swaragini was watching with excitement but sanky got extremely afraid by now...he slapped on lucky's check b4 he come near him...

Lucky : (open his eyes) what the...!!! :o

He saw sanky in his arms giving him angry yuk looks...his eye widened & he immediately get up.

Lucky : (shouts) ahhh...what the hell r u doing here yar...? R u trying to R...

Sanky : (punch him) shut up you idiot...you almost snatched my dignity today...at least look b4 pulling anyone on bed...Kaminey..
(again punch him)

Lucky : (in pain) ouch...sorry yar :(

Swaragini share hifi & laughed...but control themselves... lucky notice their presence & understood that it was their prank...

Lucky thought something & cupped sanky's face...

Sanky : (confused & angry) lucky what r u doing...? (hold his hand)

Lucky : (whispered) Angel & kiddo are standing near window & laughing at us...i think they played prank on us...

Sanky : (realize & whispered) oh..that means..oh gosh..this two drama queens...(smirk) i think we should do what they want... ;)

Lucky : (smile nautily) (loudly) (went bit near to sanky) Sanky...i know it was mistake but..i don't know y it really feel good in your arms...

Sanky : (loudly) if i tell u truth then...umm... i think i also liked it...should we try once more... ;)

Then sanlak hugged eo {normal hug }...lucky looked at Swaragini whose laughing face changed in to shocked & then angry face...

Lucky : (whispered still hugging) they both r boiling with anger...our plan worked..now time for blast...( they brock the hug)

Sanky : (cupped lucky's face) i enjoyed hugging you...now i really wanna try a kiss...

Lucky : (loudly) then kiss me... (he forward his right check)

sanky extra slowly lean towards him...that was it for Swaragini...the door brust open...sanky pulled apart...& looked at fuming faces of Swaragini...

Shona : (angry) what the hell were you doing...? do u hv any idea how cheap it was...?

Ragini : (angry) yukk...a guy kissing another...chili...its sounds so dirty...more over you both r cheating on us...

sanlak laughed looking their fuming faces...they share hifi..they were rolling on bed holding their stomach...Swaragini become more angry...

Shona : (shouts) its not at all funny...you...

Now sanlak become serious & angry...

sanky : (interrupt) (attitude) this is call TIT FOR TAT...

lucky : (attitude) we were doing what you both wanted to see us doing...m i right...?

Swaragini shocked & avoid eye-contact...sanlak get up from the bed & start going towards them...

Ragini : (stammer) woh...what r u talking about...we don't know..?

sanky : (angry) You both tricked and sent me to wake up lucky intentionally..so that we both stuck in this type of dirty situation.

Swaragini start going backward & become speechless...they got scared seeing their angry gaze..

lucky : (angry) I saw both of you laughing & enjoying our condition...so we decide to return the favor...nd see its works...

sanky : (attitude) i think more than yours..(angry) (shout) but how can u both do like this..?

Shona & Lado stop when their backs touched to wall...sanky locked Shona between him & wall..whereas lucky do the same with Lado...they both leaned to their respective girls...

Shona : (stammer) woh...sanky..lucky...we r..we r..sorry for that...

Ragini : (afraid) yah..we just wanted to hv some fun...plz don't be serious & angry guys... :(

sanlak were holding swarag by their waist respectively..they gave them blank expression...Swaragini make puppy face & hold their ears...sanlak looked at both of them turn by turn..& then eo...

nd they leave them & again brust out laughing...giving hifi to eo making Swaragini confused...

lucky : (laugh) arre angel kiddo...my cutiee piees..we can never be angry on you...it was our another prank... ;)

sanky : (laugh) hahahaha...lol...u both were looking scared...& sweating also...lol :D

Swaragini looked at them with anger but soon join them in laughing...

Shona : (beat them) you both scared us...first by acting as if kissing...ewee...i scared to imagine it also...

Ragini : (join Shona) & then by your fake anger...you both are very bed...

sanky : (laugh) lol...how can u think that we will ki...ewww...(make faces)

lucky : (seriously) but i hv learnt one thing from this whole drama..

Swasanrag looked at him curiously

lucky : (continue) i m never ever going to pull anyone who come to wake me up without checking once...this can be way more dangerous...uff..i hv to b careful...(pout) :o

they laughed again & share group hug...Swasanrag come out & lucky went to get ready...

@ Lunch time : 2:30 PM

They were having their lunch & talking with eo...

sanky : (serious tone) guys..i hv opened one bank a/c on four of us joint name...we will hv equal rights on that...and i hv transferred whole show winning price money to that a/c..we will use that money to open NGO to give dance & music training to poor talented peoples & to extent lucky's dance academy...

Swalakrag become overwhelmed & emotional after hearing him...

lucky : (emotional) I was suppose to do the same...but now i will transfer 8 lacs to that a/c only..and its not lucky's academy...i hv already transferred it to Shona & angel's name...so it will be of four of us...

Shona : (teary eyes) sanky transfered his winning price to all of our name & lucky transfered his academy on our name without anyone's insists or advice...

Ragini : (emotional) these shows how much we love & care for eo..we always will be like this only...

Swasanlak : (smile) always...

Ragini : (to change topic) btw what we will do today...as finally we are free now after completing every formalities & all..

Shona : (interrupt) except sanky..he has to prepare for his exam..my poor prince... :(

Sanky : Don't worry princess i m gonna start study from tomorrow...so today i m also free...but i don't wanna go out side...(romantic) i just want to lock myself in our room with you... ;) (Shona blush)

Ragini : (tease) Ohh ho...someone is blushing like tomato...

Sanky : (fake scolding) Ohh hello madam..don't tease my princess...even your condition is also going to be like that only...(to lucky) m i right lucky...?

lucky : yup..angel you only think na..we hv not spent any romantic moment with eo after our engagement...due to works & all..so now as we are free how can i leave this golden chance...(wink at her )

Swasan : (laugh) Ohh someone is blushing... :D

They do some more masti & teasing...they complete their lunch...then sanky picked up Shona & lucky picked up lado in bridle style...

Sanky : (smile) lucky Lado...now c u at dinner time...bubye...enjoy..don't tease Lado much ... ;)

Lucky : (smirk) hmm.. same to you buddy...& tc of my Kiddo... :)

Swaragini blush...They went to their respective rooms & locked the doors from inside..

Raglak room ;

Lucky placed Ragini on bed & lied besides her taking her into his arms...

Lucky : (smile naughty) so my wild cat...what will u do for me today..?

Ragini : (blush)(get up on her elbow & plant a kiss on his lips) hmm...whatever my sweetheart want me to do...

Lucky : (smirk) not bad... I love when u tk lead...nd ya it must be some lil extra after all we are engaged now... ;) (kissed on her nack)

Ragini : (blush hard) lucky...u r becoming naughty day by day..

Lucky : (smile) (flipped & come on top of her) what can i do darling...i forget all my morals whenever i see u...after all my angel is so beautiful & Hot...

Ragini : (smack him playfully) lucky please stop talking like this...

Lucky : (smirk) Ohh so you want me to stop talking & start the real action ha...(wink at her) ;)

Ragini : (blush) lucky please..

lucky : (packed her lips) but wait a lil darling...b4 that i want to give you your engagement gift...

Lucky get up from bed & went near wardrobe..Ragini get up & Sat on bed curiously...lucky took one packet out from there & gave it to Ragini...she start opening it...she become extremely happy after seeing the gift...

It was a beautiful diamond bracelet & in middle of that "Raglak" was written beautifully...

Ragini : (hugged him) its so beautiful lucky...thank u so much for this amazing gift..i loved it so much...

Lucky : (happy) thank god u liked it...Btw i must tell u Shona has suggested me this idea...now let me make u to wear it...

He put that bracelet in her hand..& kissed her both the hands...Ragini was having happy tears in her eyes...

lucky wipe her tears by kissing her both the checks...Ragini closed her eyes..he kissed her lips for few secs ...

Then lucky took out one another bracelet which is for guys...it was silver bracelet & raglak was written on that also..he asked her to put it on his hand...she become more happy & she did as she was told...

Lucky : (he took his hand near her hand) look angel...this shows that we both are really ment to be together...how our names are joined with eo...

Ragini : (overwhelmed) ya lucky we r made for eo only...nd this both bracelets are very beautiful...thank u for this gift...

She cupped his face & start kissing him...lucky smile & made her ly on her back while kissing her...he was on top of her...it was extra hot passionate kiss...their tongue were paying with eo..they were tasting eo..non of them was ready to breck the kiss..this was their longest one till now..they got apart when they were out of breath...

Lucky touched his forehead with her & smile looking at her...she blushed...

Lucky : (huskily) wow angel it was grate...it felt so good..i love you so much...

Ragini : (blush) i love you too lucky...

Lucky take off her t-shirt..1st she blushed.. she was having her tracks on but at upper part she was now just in her strapless inner...but then she also take off his tee...lucky start kissing her bare nack, shoulders & belly...she was mourning his name & kissing on his shoulders & face...

Then he again come to her face & start kissing her lips..this time bit wildly showing his love & right on her...he was crassing her bare belly & she was roming her hands on his hairs...they both were lost in their intense moments...

{they hv not crossed their limits..after all they r not yet married...it was just lil extra hot after engagement romance..}

Meanwhile in swasan room :

Sanky come inside the room & locked the door..he gently throw Shona on bed...& smile nautily looking at her...Shona blushed..she hold his hand and try to pull him on her...

Sanky : (stop her) hv some patience my princess...(smile nautily) we hv whole afternon & evening with us for doing that...my MISS IMPATIENT BEAUTY...(wink at her)

Shona : (blush) (fake anger) huh..now i m not going to talk with you..MR MOOD SPOILER...(turn her face from him)

Sanky : (smile) oh no..you become angry..arre i was just telling you to wait...(he try to hold her from shoulders but she jerked his hands)

Shona : (interrupt) i don't wanna listen anything right now...get lost..

She was about to throw pillow on him but he pinned her on the bed under him...she struggle for few mins...he was enjoying his angry princess...

Sanky : (smile) (lean on her) you know what you look more beautiful & cute in this angry face...(packed her lips)

Shona : (blush hard)

Sanky: (lost in her blush) (huskily) nd when you blush like this...u look gorgeous & sexy...(again packed her lips)

Shona : (blush crimson red) sanky please...don't talk like this...

Sanky : (smile) (press himself more on her) (huskily) then tell me you are not angry on me...

Shona : (feel his hot breath on her lips) (closed her eyes) (stammer) (whispering tone) I...i m not angry on you my prince...

She was expecting that he will kiss her but instead he got up from her making her confused and frusteted...

Sanky : (went near his wardrobe) thank god..u r not angry..now listen i told u to wait bz i want to give you your engagement gift...

Shona who was angry bz he got up without kissing her jumped after hearing about gift..

Shona : (happy) wooww...gift...(pout) you should hv told me 1st na..i would hv not become angry on u...

Sanky : (smile) (kissed her pouting lips) i would hv told u if u hv let me speck anything...

Shona : Okk baba..sorry...now give it to me fast..

Sanky smile on her excitement...but instead of giving gift to her .he forward his left check infornt of her...she understand & smile...

She kissed his left check...then he forward his right check...she kissed...he gestured towards his lips..she blush & packed his lips..he smile broadly...

Sanky gave her gift pack...there were two gold chains in that box...having pendant of S&S..both were beautiful...Shona become so happy after looking that chains...she packed sanky's both the checks...

Shona : (hugged him) thank u so much sanky...its so beautiful...i loved it...

sanky : (smile) your welcome my princess..nd i hv to confess that it was Lado's idea...

Sanky then make her wear one chain & asked her to put other chain on his nack...they stood infornt of mirror & looked both the chains in their nack..they smile..& kissed on their respective chain pendants...

Sanky pulled her to him...he hold her t-shirt's from lower to remove it...Shona blush & hold his hand..

Sanky : (serious tone) princess...don't worry i know my limits...& i promise i will control myself...

Shona : (take off her hands from his) (whispered) I completely trust you my prince...u hv full right on me...

Sanky smile & took off her t-shirts..she was in her strapless inner & at bottom having her pajamas on...he star her lovingly..Shona blushed & put her both arms on her shoulder crossing eo...& looked down...sanky smile seeing her shyness...he remove his tee by himself & picked up her...he gently placed her on bed & ly on top of her...

He start kissing her bare belly...he gently bite her there...then he come to her nack & start giving open mouth kisses there...Shona was mourning his name...she was also kissing him on his nack...shoulders & face...

Finally sanky come to her face..he took her lower lip in his both lips and start sucking...she did the same with his upper lips...then sanky gently bit on her lower lips making her moun..he insert his tongue in her mouth & start doing franch kiss...

They hv kissed b4 but that all were normal one..this was 1st time he was doing franch kiss & tasting her...Shona become confused for sometime but after few min she also start doing the same with him...they were kissing eo showing their love & passion for eo...they brock the kiss when they were in lack of oxygen...

Sanky : (whispered) wow..Shona u r very good student... ;) that feels awesome...i love u so much princess...

Shona : (blush) i love you too dear... :)

Sanky again start kissing her everywhere...within his limits...they both were lost in their romantic moments...

Dinner time : @ 8:30 PM

They hv ordered pizza for dinner...sanky & lucky were on dining table..Swaragini were in kitchen...

Sanky : (tease lucky) arre...lucky dude what happened in your hand...see there are lots of scratch marks... ;)

Lucky : (blush a lil) (but tease him back) nothing sanky...but u tell me na what there on your nack..that purple mark... :D

Sanky : (touch his nack) (blush a bit) It was the bestest noon & eve of my life...

Lucky : (smile) yup..same here...btw that chain is very nice...

Sanky : (smile) thanks...& your bracelet is also very nice...(looked at kitchen door) what are they both doing inside...

Lucky : yah..exactly..(shouts) angel Kiddo...where are you both..come fast na..we r hungry...

Swaragini : (shouts back) Coming...

They come out of kitchen..Ragini was having one plate in her hand..she placed it on table..Shona sit near sanky & Ragini near lucky...they all start eating & also feeding eo..

sanky : (pout) now from tomorrow i hv to to start my study...

Ragini: (put her hand on his) aww..don't worry sanky...u will surly get distinctions...

Shona : my CS final exams are also coming in June...i hv only one month to prepare...(bite her nails)

lucky : (pat her check) Ohh my brilliant beauty...you r surly going to clear your exam in 1St attempt so don't worry...

Sanky : hmm..nd after that we hv to do something for Lado...just like u become dancer we want to see u as singer also...

Shona : yah..nd lucky...u also need to do something with respect to your cricket...

They got engaged in talking...They also pulls eo's leg with respect to their beautiful noon...they were laughing & enjoying with eo...they complete their diner..sanlak helped Swaragini to clean the table & kitchen...

They all come out to the hall after arranging kitchen...nd they start enjoying with eo again...

lucky : (smile) guys..our bonding with eo is just incredible..we will always be just like this only...

Ragini : (smile) no matter what we r in any situation..we will support eo..we will take stand for eo...

Shona : (smile) our love, trust & care for eo will never decrease...but it will grow up by each passing day...

sanky : (smile) " DIL DOSTI & DANCE " these three things will always link us unseprablely with eo...

Swasanraglak : (shouts together) We promise that we will be together forever...

sanky played one song & they all start dancing on that...

"Yaaro dosti badi hi hasin hai
Ye na ho to kya phir bolo ye zindagi hai
Koi to ho razdar
Begaraj tera ho yaar Koi to ho razdar

[1st Swalak & ragsan start dance with eo...they were laughing and tickling eo ]

Teri har ke burai pe dante woh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop to saya bane tera woh dost
Nache bhi woh teri khushi mai

[Shona stomp her foot on lucky's leg...he looked at her angrily...she hold her ears cutly...he smile & hug her...Sanky was troubling Lado by pulling her hair...she shouts on him...he make baby face..she smile & hug him... ]

Ari yaaro dosti badi hi haseen hai Ye na ho to kya phir bolo ye zindagi hai
Koi to ho razdar Begaraj tera ho yaar Koi to ho razdar

[ Then sanlak & swaragini danced with eo for sometime...They were running & chasing eo...teasing eo.. friendly kind of things while dancing... ]

Tan mann kar tujhpe fida mehbub woh
Palko pe jo rakhe tujhe mehbub woh
Jiski vafa tere liye ho

[ then swasan & raglak start dancing in couple dance style..holding eo's hand... ]

Are yaaro mohabbat hi to bandagi hai
Ye na ho to kya phir bolo ye zindgi hai
Koi to dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi to dilbar ho yaar

[ sanky twirled Shona around him...Ragini went a bit far...lucky pulled her on him..sanlak hold swarag by their waist respectively...& were dancing looking into their eyes...]

song completed...swasan & raglak share tight hug...then Swalak & ragsan share hug...then Swaragini & sanlak share hug...and at last they all share group hug...

screen paused on laughing faces of Swasanraglak...

The end

-------------------------------------------

so friends how was this cheaper..?..did u all liked it..? i tried to show all of their bondings in this part...

#Namrata