Waiting for the next part Namu 😳
ananyasbs12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
No sanky can't be eliminated...plss namu . U r joking plsss 😭
Plss namu get him back 
Namu0203 thumbnail

Thank u so much everyone for loving this story...i love u all so much..keep reading and supporting..ur comments made my day...thank u silent readers also..

I know i made many of you upset with sanky's elimination...but my dear friends i hv surprise for you all in this part ... hope u all will like it...

-----------------------

Recap : Nikhil's plan to separate raglak...& Sanky's elimination...

-------------------------

#Ch-24 :

Sanky got eliminated and he left the Nach house...

@Sanky's house :

Sanky reached his home..he was lil upset for him but at the same time very happy for his buddies...he went inside the house...as epi was not telecast yet..his parents were not aware about his elimination...they were shocked to see him with his all stuff...he was hoping his dad will not get angry or taunt him like before...he finally told them everything...

Sujata : (console him) its ok beta...it happens sometime...may be something more has written in your destiny...don't feel sad...

Sanky : (emotional) mom dad i m sorry...i thought that we all four will be in finale but i was wrong...i lost...sorry dad i could not prove myself...i m a...

RP : (angrily) Sanskar...

Sanky & Sujata saw him angry after many days...Sanky look down & ready for his taunt on dance...

RP : (angry) are u out of your mind...? What r u talking...u hv proved yourself very well.. U r not at all loser...don't u dare to speck like that again...u & ur dance are just excellent & perfect.. (smile) I m very proud of you my son... :D

Suju & Sanky were shocked & happy...Sanky hugged him tightly...Sujata also join them...they share family hug...

Sujata : i m sad with my one child's elimination but (happy) i m very happy that my other 3 children are in the show...

RP : (happy) yes..me too...btw Sanky u go nd get fresh...(to Sujata) i think we should talk with Shekhar ,dp , Shomi & ap ji...

Sujata nodes..Sanky left to his room..Sujata & RP got same reaction from other parents also..they all were sad for Sanky...

--------------------

After 1 day of elimination :

swalakrag were very upset due to this but as they hv promised Sanky, they will do hardwork & will not sit sadly thinking about him...they got engaged in their next dance performance practice...Nikhil was extremely happy...

At dinner time, Kabir Nikhil & Swaraglak were there...

Kabir : yar...just yesterday only the episode telecasted & today all the social media sites are flooding with fan's messages about Sanky's elimination...

Lucky : yah..i hv also checked it..people are getting mad on show for eliminating Sanky on twitter, fb, insta ..etc..

Ragini : (sad) then y they hv not voted for him if they are liking him this much...

Nikhil was smiling evilly...soon they complete dinner & went to their rooms..Shona told Ragini to sleep in sanlak room with lucky as she wanna be alone for sometime...after much arguments they agreed..

At night Shona was missing Sanky very badly...she was not getting sleep & thought to go to the terrace...she come out of the room & locked it...

When she come to the 2nd floor & was passing by Nikhil's room she heard Nikhil & some other guy laughing...she peeped through window and saw that he was talking keeping phone on loud speaker...she ignore & was about to go from there but she stoped in shocked hearing Sanky's name in the conversation..

she again peeped through window making sure that she will not be caught..It was easy for her bz Nikhil was sitting cross to window..that means only his left side was visible to her..he was totally engaged in talking...

By now she was confirm that something is very wrong so she immediately put her phone on air port mode & start vedio recording in her mobile...

Nikhil's phone conversation :

Nikhil : (laugh) thank u so much Jams..u hv really done a very good job...just bz of u now i m in this competition...

Jams : i can do anything for money & u hv paid 9000 $ to me for this...and this was the work of my left hand...

Nikhil : its worth paying u...you know all were shocked...even judges tried to argue with production team to let Sanky in show...but all went in vain..bz he received very less votes...(smirk) how he will get vote when U TRANSFERRED HIS ALL VOTES TO MY NAME...BY HACKING THE VOTING SYSTEM...

James : its ok man...if u don't mind can i ask u one thing..why you choose sanskar's vote only..? I mean i may hv transferred Ragini's vote bz she was at no-1..

Nikhil : because...

He talk about flashback :

When his 1st plan to separate raglak got flop, he was angry & afraid also bz of Sanky's warning..so he thought that if Sanky will out of this show then he can do another try to separate raglak...also swalakrag will be broken by his elimination...so he called James..and instruct him to do hacking & transferred all Sanky's vote to him...

That's y i told u to do it with Sanky...

James : (laugh) Ohhk (serious) but u should remember the fact that u hv actually received very less votes compared to others...

Nikhil : i don't care till u r there for me...u will get your money...just made sure i will be the winner of the show..

James : (warned) ya but one thing is there..the security system is already high..if production team will add any further security then it will be impossible for me to do hacking...

Nikhil : don't worry yar..y would they got dought & do like that...now next is lucky's turn...this week u will transfer lucky's votes to my name...

James : Okk..but now i want 10000 $...

Nikhil : you will get that...just do as i say...bye..gn

James : bye..gn...

End the call...

Nikhil laugh & ly on the bed & shut the lights off...

------------------------------

Shona carefully save the vedio..she was lost...she was shocked after hearing their convo...she blankly went to the terrace...& sat there...still in deep thinking...after coming back to her sense she do one thing 1st..she saved that vedio in her Google drive...& also sent it to her yahoo id..

she was angry & shocked due to Nikhil...but she was happy bz now she has a proof which can help Sanky to come back in the competition...she start crying...

Shona : (monologue) (happy)Sanky..i will go to production team tomorrow only...now i will maKe sure that u come back in the competition...we all four buddies will be in top 4... Actually this week also you were at no-2 (angry) but that bas**red Nikhil play such dirty game...how can they stoop so low...moreover that mor*n want to separate my lucky & Lado Di...he was the one behind that Sia's drama...(greet her teeth) my god that bl**dy guy planned against my buddies...now i will not leave him...he has to pay for his seen...

She was hell angry but at the same time crying also...lucky come there at that time searching for her...he was worried about her so he went to her room but it was locked..nd he know that she like to sit on terrace whenever she is upset...so he come searching for her & saw her crying...

He immediately went to her & hugged her..he console her thinking that she is crying due to Sanky's elimination...

Lucky : (emotional) Shona plz don't cry...i can't see u like this..Sanky will also feel very bad if he come to know that u r crying like this...

Shona stop crying & decide that she will tell him about Nikhil 2moro bz she don't wanna take any kind of risk...

Shona : (wipe her tears) ok lucky..u don't worry dear...i will not cry anymore...

Lucky : (kissed her forehead) that's like my good girl...my brave Shona...

Shona : (sadly) hmmm

Lucky :(try to make her laugh) thank god you stop crying or else i was thinking to call fire brigade...

Shona : (confused) Fire brigade ?

Lucky : (stand up) off course..bz u were crying na.. So there were chances of Flood...& i... i should think about my sefty na...(start running) :-P

Shona : (stand up & start chasing him) you..lucky...is this the time to irritate me..i m not going to leave you now...

They were running here & there on terrace...after sometime both become exhausted & sat down besides eo...they looked at eo & start laughing...

Shona : (emotionally) thank u lucky..u very well know how to cheer up me in any situation...i m really feeling bit relax now..

Lucky : (smile) you are always welcome dear..nd i m always there for you...

He side hugged her & she put her head on his sholder..they both were talking...someone hv clicked their pictures together...

Ya its Nikhil who saw lucky going to terrace..he followed him & saw Swalak hugging...so he clicked their pictures to use it for separating raglak...he smile and went back to his room...

--------------------------------

Next day morning ,

Shona was in rehearsal hall...Ragini come out of her room after getting ready...she was going towards rehearsal hall...

Nikhil : Ragini...i want to talk with you...will u plz come with me in the hall...?

Ragini : (confused) what happened Nikhil..? Tell me here only...

Nikhil : plz Ragini..i can't tell u here...

Ragini thought for sometime & nodes...they come down in hall...no one was there...

Ragini : now tell me what you wanna talk about..

Nikhil : (act) vo i don't know how to tell you...actually...(he open his phone galary) plz see this...

Ragini start seeing every photos of Swalak...
She become angry after watching 1st two photos only...Nikhil smirk seeing her angry face...she checked every pictures...

their hug...when lucky kissed her on forehead...when Shona was chasing him...when they were laughing...at last Shona & lucky sitting doing side hug...

After watching all the photos..she went towards their rehearsal hall angrily taking Nikhil's phone with her...Nikhil also followed her happily...they come inside & saw Swalak doing dance practice...she angrily stop the music...Shona become angry seeing Nikhil there..but she compose herself..

Lucky : (confused) what happened Lado..? Y r u looking angry..?

Ragini : (angry) what happened..? U r asking me what happened..? How can u do this to me lucky...? How...? (she start crying)

Lucky : (hold her solder) plz stop crying...will u plz tell me what i hv done Lado..?

Ragini jerk his hand from her solder & turn to Shona...Nikhil thought now its time for break up & smile...He was expected that she will slap Shona but instead of that...

Ragini : (hugged Shona) Shona tell me dear.. are you ok na...? "

Shona : ha Di...i m fine..plz stop crying...

Lucky : Ragini...

Ragini : (angry) i m not talking to u lucky...

Shona : (confused) but what he has done..? Nd y r u angry on him..?

Ragini : (made face while crying) bz he don't wake me when you were upset yesterdays.. :(

Lucky : (take sigh) Ohh god Lado...u scared me with your anger...

Ragini : i m still angry...bz Shona is not only your friend but also my lil sis..nd u let me sleep when she was upset...(make baby face)

Shona : aww..Di...i love u so much...(hugged her)

Lucky : (hold his ears) (smile) i m sorry Shona's sweety Di...

Ragini smile & he also join them...trio hug eo..

Nikhil was shocked... :-O he was watching this whole scenes with open mouth..what he was thinking & what was happening...by now he has understand that..these 4 can do anything for eo & no one can break their relation...

Shona : (glare at Nikhil) what are u doing here Nikhil ?

Nikhil : (stammer) woh...actually...

Ragini : (firmly interrupt) he only show me your both pics...(then she told them everything)

Nikhil start sweating...he thought now he is gone...

Lucky : what you were doing there at that time...?

Nikhil : (stammer & made story) woh...i saw u going to terrace at night & followed u...i thought u & Shona r in love with eo & hiding this from Ragini..so i click your pics to show her...but..i..

Lucky : (laugh) arre nothing like that dude...me & Shona is just friend...& Ragini know that..

Seeing him laughing Nikhil take sigh of relief...raglak take it casually but Shona was angry bz she understand that it was his another plan for separating raglak...Ragini delet all the pics & hand over his phone back...he left from there...

--------------------------------

As soon as Nikhil left, Shona locked the door of rehearsal hall from inside..raglak become confused...

Lucky : Shona...

Shona : (interrupt) wait...lucky don't make any noise & watch this vedio...

She plays the vedio...lower the volume..raglak were hell shocked after knowing the reality...they were also very angry...

Shona : (angrily) Nikhil is the one who is behind everything...nd i m sure now also his intention must be to separate u by using me..

Lucky : (very angry) how dare he do such thing with Sanky...how can he look my angel like that..i m not gonna leave him...

Ragini : (angry) calm down lucky...we will not leave him...but we should firstly go to meet production team...its 10:20 now..nd our producers & all team generally be in production house between 10 to 11..so we should go fast...

Shona : now no one can stop Sanky from coming back in the show...lets go fast...

Raglak : ya...lets go...

They left...Production house is next to the show house where they live..

------------------------

@ production house...

Swalakrag went inside after showing their contestant cards to security...they went in the direction of the conference room..
They saw security manager & officers, some other team members & producer there in the meeting...

They were about to go inside when they heard their convo...

Producer : (angry) how the hell our show TRP fall from 7 to 3 that to in 2 days...?

Member 1 : Sir, its bz of sanskar kapoor's elimination...

M 2 : not only that..our all social media sites are flooding with his fan's messages...

M3 : they are bashing our show bz of his elimination...many of them are unfollowing us...

M 1 : yes sir...public are going crazy on his eviction...

Producer : (angry) y didn't u tell me this earlier...if u hv told me this yesterday we hv already taken some steps by now...(to sec) manager..after hearing all this its confirm that there is problem in vote counting...

Sec manger : Sir, i hv already install 3 more security functions in voting process...so now there will be no chances of that..

Produce : that's good...& one more thing..(smile) Mr sanskar kapoor will be back in the show as one of the finalists...so call him 2moro and infom about this..

Member 2 : (happy) ok sir..i think this will be the best...i also like him alot..

Producer : (smile) me too like him so much...nd ha plz inform our judges also...they were also very upset...

All smile & start talking about other things related to the show...swalakrag were extremely happy after hearing about Sanky's come back..Shona was about to go inside but raglak drag her with them & went back to their house..

-------------------------------------------

Swaragini room,

Raglak come inside draging Shona with them...& locked the door from inside...

Shona : (angry) what the hell guys..? We were suppose to show them the vedio...

Ragini : Shona...calm down..we no need to do that now...

Shona : (angry) what..!? How can u both think like that..he has committed crime & he has to be punished..

Lucky : ok..just give us 5 min to explain u..plz...

Shona : (agree) ok..start..

Ragini : our 1st purpose was to bring back Sanky in the show...

Lucky : that is done..he is coming back.. Our 2nd purpose was to stop Nikhil from hacking the system...

Ragini : that's purpose also done..bz sec manager has add 3 more securities now that hacker will not be able to repeat it..

Lucky : 3rd to send Nikhil out of the show..that he will by this week bz that jams clearly said that he hs received very less votes...

Shona : ya that's true but what about Nikhil's punishment...he had committed crime not once but thrice...

Lucky : (angry) Shona his dad is powerful & rich..if we will send him in jail..they will get him out from all charges very next moment...

Ragini : & what if he try to take revenge after that...? Y should we put our leg in pit if we r getting all we want without doing it...

Shona : (angry) you r telling right. But i still wanna punish him...

At that time someone knock the door..lucky look at the person on the door through fish hol..it was Nikhil trio become angry but decide to pretent normal...

Lucky open the door...Nikhil come inside..he was looking as if he was crying from long time..his face was pale and that was noticed by trio..

Lucky : (controlling his anger) hey man..what r u doing here ?

Nikhil : (stammer) guys..i don't know how to tell u...i..i wanna confess something...

Swaraglak looked at him confusedly and thing whether he wanna tell them truth..

Shona: ya..tell..what u wanna say...y r u looking upset...?

Nikhil start crying & knelt down on the floor...he fold his hands towards them & confessed everything about kavita's plan, Sia's drama, Sanky's elimination & today morning regarding Swalak pics...

Swaraglak can't belive that he himself confessed all his crimes like this...and seeing his state anybody can say that he is not acting right now...

Nikhil : I m sorry...plz forgive me...after today morning's incident i come to know that no one on earth can separate you buddies from eo...nd u all r very kind hearted people that u didn't take any step against kavita & Sia..i hv realized my mistake..i m sorry...Ragini i m sorry...lucky..swara plz forgive me...and if u want then i m ready to confess all this things infront of everyone...u r free to give me any punishment...but plz forgive me...

Swaraglak looked at eo & node their heads smilingly...lucky went near him..he made him stand & hugged him...

Lucky : its ok Nikhil...we r happy that u yourself confessed everything...& we can understand seeing your condition that u r in guilt bz of that..so we r forgiving u...

Nikhil : (smile) thank u so much guys... :D

He remember something and called someone...

Nikhil : hello James..plz don't do hacking any more...i don't need your help...

Swaraglak smile seeing him.James told him something & he cuts the call..

Nikhil : it seems god also want me to be on right path..jams told that he was trying from yesterdays but was not able to hack bz security has been increased on system...anyways that's good...

He again thanked them and left from there...Swaraglak happily hug eo...their all problem got solved without doing anything...Now they were waiting Sanky to come back fast...

#Precap : Sanky's come back..Sanky's prank on swalakrag...

The end

-------------------------------------------

Note :

Friends as i hv said u i m not good at twist & all..so plz forgive me if u find it boring or not up to the mark.

This part is also emotional one..but after this all parts will be containing happy moments & their masti only.. in my style

So friends, how was the epi ? I hope u will convince with all happening..plz do comments friends...

i m sure u hv missed Sanky in this part bz even i hv missed him while writing...but don't worry he will come back with bang in next part...

I m waiting for your comments...plz plz do comments...plz plz do comments.

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Namu..😃
So Sanky will be back...😳

I'm happy..😆
Namu0203 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for liking this story...your comments means alot to me...i m still getting very less response, ...but i wanna Thank alot to everyone who r commenting...love u all so very much...

Recap : Nikhil's truth come out..he realize his mistake, & ask forgiveness from swalakrag...producer decide to call back Sanky in competition

-------------------------------------

#Ch-25 :

Swaraglak were hugging eo as they were very happy bz their all problems got solved..& most imp their Sanky was gonna come back...they engaged in their works...full day passed..

Ragini : (smile) i m so happy...everything shorted out..Sanky will be with us...

Shona : (happy) wow...i m so happy...my prince gonna come tomorrow...(sadly) i hv not seen him from 3 days...

Lucky : (tease) Ohh god kiddo...hold on yourself...nd hv some shame...i know you wanna ki... :-P

Shona : (fake yawning) uuum...good night guys..i m feeling sleepy...

She went from there blushing...raglak laugh on her cute antics...Ragini went to her room & lucky to his after wishing eo gn...soon trio doze off having wide smile on their faces..

But there was a twist in tale..someone got inside the house at 4:30 in the morning...he was wearing mask on his face..only his eyes..nose & lips were visible..he was having backpack on his shoulders..

1st he went in to the rehearsal hall & open Shona's dance kit..& do something with that..He put one gift box near wash basin of rehearsal hall...then he wait there till 5:25..& come out of rehearsal hall...he hide himself...he saw Shona going inside the hall around 5:30...

Un person : now i hv to do my next work... (he smile evilly)

He went inside Swaragini's room...he saw Ragini was sleeping...he went near bed..he take out something from his bag & complete his work very silently..he put another gift box on dressing table...then he come out of the room...

Un person : (pat his own back) now i can easily finish my next task...

He went to sanlak room...he went to the washroom & again take out something from his bag...then he come back to the room put another gift box there in drawer...He come out..

Un person : (smile) now my all work has done...good job...

He stood near Swaragini's room window...he start vedio recording..its 7 now & Ragini woke up & turn off alarm...

she stretch her hand & yawn once...she remove bedaheet. With sleepy eyes..She put her leg down on her slippers...&...her eyes got widened in shocked...in disgust...awwweee...she start making dirty faces...:-O :(

It was..it was watery glue on her sleepers... Her leg stick with that glue...(the glue which is harmless & can be easily removed by water )

She was highly frustrate & angry...she stand up with lots of difficulties due to that glue & stikkiness...

Ragini : (angry) ewweee ...who ever has done this i m not gonna leave them...it must be Shona or lucky or both...today i m gonna remember them their nani...no no not only nani but...Nana..dada...dadi...everyone...they r just gone..aweee...its so stikki stikki...yukk..

she was walking as if there is big stones are tied on her legs...she some how manage to inside the washroom...he bang the washroom door with anger...

There at window he saw whole the seen...he save recording...

Un person : (laugh) Ohh god...her face...her expression..hahahah..lol...her walk...dam funny yar...but it wa seriously...awwwee..

He made yukk face & went to sanlak room..as expected..lucky got up & went inside washroom with sleepy eyes...that mask man also went near door & hide himself & start recording...

Lucky took his brush & apply tooth-paste on it...he was still sleepy...he put that brush inside his mouth...&...his eyes...open wide...he stand like statue for few sec...he take out his brush from his mouth...& look himself in mirror...he start shouting...

It was red hot chilly power on his brush...

He start yelling & jumping...He was splitting & throwing water in his mouth...still his mouth was burning like anything...

Lucky : (angry) siiih ahh...siiih ahh...Ohh god...its to hot...siiha...Ohh god...my tongue...ahh...its burning...it must be...siiha...Shona or Lado...ahh..i m not gonna leave them for this...sihha...

He was still drinking water & spilling it out...he was angry...he turn to come out the washroom..

that mask man quickly come out side of his room turning his vedio recording off...

Un person : (laugh) plan 2 also successful..hahahah..lol...(mimic) sihha ahh...hahahah lol..now its turn for 3rd one...

He went near rehearsal hall...he hide himself behind the door..Shona was still doing dance practice...after 5-7 min she stopped & turn off the music...that mask man immediately start recordings...

She sat on the floor and take out her small towel which we used ti wipe face & hands..it was folded ntely..she open it ...closed her eyes...she wipe her face with it...after few second...she felt something...on her face...she check the towel...

It was full with holi colors...pink...yellow...green...

she looked towards mirror wall...her hands...her face...her nack... were filled with that colors...she was shocked at first...then she become angry...

Shona : (stand up) huh...lucky...Lado di...the one who hv done this is gone now...u tried to play prank with Shona...now i will teach u what prank exactly means...

She made dirty faces...She walk towards the wash basin & washed her face...hands & nack...

That mask man come out when she was washing her face...

Un person : (laugh) 3rd one is also done...hahahah... her angry cute face...lol...now after 10 min there will be Blast...

He hide near the stairs...from where he can watch the corridors of Swaragini..sanlak room & their rehearsal hall...

Ragini come out of the washroom angrily after getting ready & specially removing that glue...awee..

She went near dressing table..set her hair & about to turn when she watch that gift box...She take it & start opening it...

There lucky also gets ready still in anger after having bed morning...

he opened her drawer to take his watch & belt...when he was about to close..he saw that gift box...he took it & start opening it ...

Shona wipe heri face & hands with clean towel..when she was about to turn..she also about to turn..she find gift box...she takes it & start opening it...

***'*******

Un person : (softly) 5...4...3...2...&...1

Sound : Aaahhh

The screaming sound of Swaraglak come from 2 room & 1 RH...

Three rubber lizards were there in the each box...placing in a such a way that when someone open the box one come out...2nd was sticking on box top part & last one in the box...

Swaraglak come at the same time out of their respecting rooms & RH screaming...they dashed with eo & fall...they were looking really scared...after 3-4 min...they stand up & start fighting...

Shona : (angry) you both play prank on me...i m not gonna leave u..u put holi colors in my towel..bz only u both know that i use it after my practice...

Ragini : (taunt) aree wah...its call thief is scolding police...you both know that i use my night slippers..& u put thay stikki glue on it..do u know it was too difficult to walk...!!

Lucky : (angry) what a drama queens u r...u spoil my morning & now acting as victim...u only know that i open my eyes fully after doing brush only & u apply chilly powder on my brush...i m gonna kill u for that...

Trio : (together) & what about that gift box & lizards...??

Trio : (together) (to other two) u both are lire & dramebazz...

None of them trust eo in this matter...they thought other two are doing drama...(they can trust eo for big & serious things but can't in this type of things...lol ;) )

That mask man recorded all this also...he was hardly controlling his laugh...he went from there when he saw Nikhil & Kabir coming down...he went to the dining area & hide there...Nikhil & Kabir come near trio...

Nikhil : (confused) what happened ? Y were u shouting...?

Kabir : nd y u r looking angry...? R u guys fighting...?

Swalakrag : (angrily) nothing guys..lets leave for breakfast...

Bz they were not wanting them to involve in their fights...they all come at dining area...swalakrag mood was very bad...they saw 5 coffee mug there...they thought it must be kept by Harish their kitchen servant...they went to their respective seats...(they usually sit at their fix place from starting) Nikhil & Kabir star drinking their coffee...our trio were also about to sip but...

Lucky : (monologue) what if this two devils hv mixed something in coffee...no no i don't want more torture...

Swaragini also that the same...&..
(what to do best buddies na think same to.same.. ;) )

Swaraglak : (together) i wanna change my coffee mug...

They all become shocked...but still they don't belive & change their mugs internally...

As soon as they took 1st sip...trio stand up...they start stucking their tongue out...they were feeling like vomiting...

It was sour... (like karela ;) )

They looked at eo in anger...but then they realize it happen with three of them that means...they looked at eo...

Swaraglak : (together angrily) SANKY...!!!!

They nodes eo & ran to find Sanky in the house...Nikhil & Kabir can't understand anything...they continue their work...nd that mask man come of the dining area hiding himself controlling his laughter...he went out side of the house...

------------------------

Swalakrag were finding Sanky everywhere in the house angrily...but no one was there...and even that mask man has also left the house...they got tiered finding Sanky in whole house & sat there on the couch placed in the hall
breathing heavily...

At that time doorbell rings...servant went & opened the door...ya its non other than Sanky with his luggage...Jai also come inside...

Jai : hello our top 5 contestants, good morning...there is a good news for us that sanskar is also part of the show on public requests at our social media...

Kabir : wow..that's great...congratulations Sanky...

Nikhil : (monologue) thank u so much god...for ractifying my crime...i was feeling extrimly guilty or doing that with him...thank u thank u so much...

He met Sanky & congratulate him..
There our Trio looked at him with shock...

Ragini : (uncertainty) Jai bhaiya..dose he really come right with you only...?? :-O

Jai : (confused) ya..i saw him coming down from texy...

Sanky : (sadly) but y r u asking this...? Aren't u happy with my coming back ? (puppy face)

Lucky : (smile) nothing like that dude..(hug him tight) we r the happiest person after hearing this news...

Ragini : (hug him) thank god Sanky you come back...i was missing u from past 3 days...

Sanky : me too miss u all so much dear...

He looked at Shona who was having teary eyes...both wanted to crush eo in tight hug but they hv to control their emotions...he went near her & just give friendly hug...

Jai : ok guys..now i m going..bye..hv a nice day...& once again congratulations Sanky...

Sanky : (smile) thank u Jai bhaiya...

Jai left...all went to dining area & took their breakfast...during that our poor trio was thinking who have done all that pranks with them... :-P they very keeping their eye on Sanky but he was looking normal...

After that all come to sanlak room...Sanky put his luggage...he looked at Shona...they both have & intense eyelock...

he pulled her & hugged her as tightly as he can...no dough that they both hv talked with eo in last 2-3 days...but they were missing their presence, hugs, & all...

They were still hugging...lucky took Ragini in side hug...they both were having happy tears seeing their buddies...after few min they both also join swasan...they share the much needed group hug...after that they sat on the bed & start talking...

Sanky : (innocently) hey guys...when i come u were looking tiered...? Y ?

Lucky : (angrily) what to tell Sanky...u know what happened with me...

Then he narrate his morning incidence after him Ragini share her & then Shona told what happened with her...

Sanky start laughing loudly...he fall down from the bed holding his stomach... :D :D :D

Sanky : (laugh) hahahah...lol...that were dam funny...Ohh god..stikki glue on sleepers...hot chilly powder in tooth paste...holi colors in towel..hahahah..my stomach is aching due to laughing...

Swalakrag looked at him angrily...he stop laughing & again sat on the bed like good boy keeping his finger on his lips...( aww cutiee )

Trio glare him for few min & then they also start laughing... He take a sigh of & start laughing again...

Lucky : (laugh) yar...it was frustrating but i hv to admit that it was dam funny...lol..

Shona : (laugh) i m accepting that it was funny but i will not leave that person for sure.

Sanky looked at her smirking...they were still laughing...

Ragini : (laugh) ya..me too..nd specially for that plastic lizards...that was ridiculous...

Sanky : (split out) Hahahah...aree it was not plastic lizard...it was of rubber...hahahah...lol..

Swaraglak stop laughing :-O and looked at him angrily ...he was still laughing not realizing that he has splited the truth...he looked at trio &...

Sanky : (realize) (smake his head) (give nervous smile) (stand up from bed) (went to door) woh...i mean that generally this type of fake toys are of rubber na...that's it...ok now i hv to go for dance practice...bubye...

He hurriedly went to door...he opened it & was about to go out but...Shona again locked the door & stand there crossing her arms...she was looking very angry...

He tuned other side...there Ragini was standing with same expression...he was scared now...he turned back side...there lucky was giving him merdouros look...

He start running from the side where no one was standing...trio start chasing him...they caught him & throw him on the bed...they start beating him...

Sanky : ouch...ahh...guys...its paining ...ahh...plz plz...ok i m sorry...ahh...plz...stop...ouch...

Lucky : (angry) hot chilly powder burned my mouth...

Ragini : i was not able to walk even that stikki glue...

Shona : my face was full covered with colors...

Trio : (together) that rubber lizards...& sour coffee...

Now they were hitting him with pillow...Sanky also took the one & start hitting them back ..
They got really very exhausted & stop breathing heavily...

Lucky : (angry) kaminey...tell me how did u do all this...?

Sanky nervously told them how he come in the house after showing contestants card to security @ 4:30 am...then all his doing as mask man...then how he went out side & come down from the texy so that Jai can speck in his favour...

Ragini : what you hv taken vedio recording..?

Shona : Ohh god...no one can say that such a devil is behind this cute handsome face...

Sanky : (pout) ok guys..now i can't take it more...plz sorry yar...plz forgive me.. (make his cutest face ever) (hold his ears)

No one can be angry on him after seeing his this face...trio melt...Shona can't control herself...she sat on his lap & hugged him tight...

Shona : its ok my prince...i forgave u...i love u so much...

Sanky : thanks Shona...i love u too my princess...

They brock the hug...she turn back to raglak who were glaring her...

Shona : (smile nervously) (cutely confess) woh...he was looking very sweet...nd..i couldn't control myself...so...

Sanky become happy...raglak still glaring Shona..she looked down...raglak brost out laughing.. & hug them...they spend some more time together watching their vedios & get back to their routine ...

After lunch..in break hours..swasan went to Swaragini's room & raglak to sanlak room to spend some good & romantic time :) & Swaragini decide to give small surprise to their respective partners... ;)

In Swaragini room :

Swasan enter the room...Sanky locked the door..Shona directly went to the washroom...he sat on the bed waiting for her to come out...

10 min passed...

Sanky was confused y she is taking this much time...he was becoming impatient...& the washroom door got opened...she come out..he looked at her..

She was wearing shorts which was till her mid thigh & sholdrless T-shirt which was lil above her belly bottom...making her legs, belly & shoulders in his full view... ;)

His mouth got dry...he gulp seeing her...he was staring her as if he will eat her right there...he was breathing heavily...

Shona blush seeing him staring her like that...she turned other side...

Sanky hugged her from back..he put his hand on her bare belly...& his chean on her bare shoulder after removing her hair from oneside...Shona feels his hot breath on her solder & hot touch on her belly...she closed her eyes & hold his hand tightly...

Sanky packed her solder...he start kissing her nap, solder & nack...then he gently bit her nack & suck on it to ease the pain...

Shona : (moun) Sanky...!!!!

Sanky made her turned to him & pinned her to near by wall pressing himself on her...he lean to kiss her...he whispered on her lips...

Sanky : (huskily) you are looking beautiful & Hot...its becoming hard for me to control myself after looking u in this cloths...

Shona blush & smile...she looked down...he made her look at him..she understand what he wants...she part her lips & close her eyes..

he smile & pressed his lips on her...they both start kissing passionately...Shona was crassing his hair & he was crassing her bare belly & back...they break the kiss...

Sanky picked her up & place on bed..he also ly down besides her taking her into his arms...

Sanky : (smile) thank u so much for this hot surprise..i love u my princess...

Shona : (packed his lips) i love u too my prince...

She put her head on his chest..they both close their eyes feeling eo's warmth...

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Raglak enter in sanlak room...Ragini locked the door...they hugged eo...after few min she made him sat on the bed..

She was wearing long skirt & long top...she went few step far from him...she give her naughty smile...he looked at her confused...

She took off her skirt...she was wearing shorts till her mid thigh...he looked at lucky...his eyes & mouth were wide open..he was staring her long bare legs...

She smile & took off her top...She was wearing sholdrless tee which was reaching till her navel...

Lucky sat there like statue...he was staring her in shocked...surprised...he was breathing heavily...

Ragini blush & smile seeing him..now that was enough for him...he stand up, picked her up in his arms & gently throw her on bed..he come on top of her...

He kissed her on her belly...then he went up & start kissing her nack...he went near her ear...& bite her earlob slitly...

Ragini : (moun) lucky...

Lucky : (whispered in her ears) Angel..you are looking pretty & se*y... u r driving me crazy with this dress...

He kissed her checks & took her lips into his...they start kissing eo deeply...it was hot passionate kiss...Ragini was crassing his back & lucky was roaming his hands on her legs & belly...they break the kiss...

He roll off & ly beside her taking her into his embrace...she kissed him on his checks..they said i love u to eo & close their eyes to enjoy their closeness...

---------------------------------------

Same day at evening...Jai has come back to tell them one good news...

Jai : good evening contestants...u all must be thinking what m i doing here again at this time...

All : yah...

Jai : (smile) i hv a very good news for you all...

Ragini : (excitedly) again is there any celebrity going to come..?

Jai : (laugh) ya Ragini...you are correct...This week SHAHID KAPOOR is going to come...

Nikhil : wow...that's great...
Kabir : awesome..

Sanlakrag looked at Shona...who was standing like statute...

Lucky : (slowly) Shona...???!!!! (no response)

Ragini : (clap against her face) Shona...??!!! (no response)

Hide quoted text

Nikhil, Kabir & Jai were confused seeing her like that...

Sanky : (hold her shoulder & shake her) Shona...??!!!!!!

Shona : (come back to her senses) haaa...

Soon she start jumping...dancing & running in hall...she was very happy...she was shouting...

Shona : (shouts) yahooo...

Raglak smile seeing her happy...Nikhil, Kabir & Jai understand that she likes shahid alot...they also smile...& Sanky...

Sanky : (monologue) she has not acted like this when Salman khan,Ajay devgan, karina kapoor & other hv come...but now... :-O

Sanky : (monologue) (make faces) she is gone mad...she is jumping, dancing...i hv not seen her happy like this till now..not even with me...(pout) :(

Sanky : (monologue) (jealous) Shahid...!!! Y r u coming...on this entries earth i feel jealous with you only...bz she still loves u so much...whenever it comes to u...she forget everything...nd look how she is acting like she has won the Oscar...(make face)

Sanky : (complain god) Ohh god..y u send shahid on earth...? Ok if u wanted to send him...then u y made him hero...? Again i agree that u wanted it...but then y u made my princess fallen for him this madly...? Didn't u find any one else...? (look at Shona) Ohh god princess plz stop it now...i m burning seeing u this much happy for him...(he made baby face)

Sanky : (think) Ohh no when after hearing that he is coming Shona is reacting like this...what will happened when he actually come...(he start imagining)

Sanky : (loudly) NO...

Shona stopped hearing his screem..she come near them..all looked at Sanky with questionable face...

Shona : (breathing hard) hey..what happen Sanky ?

Lucky : (tease him) nothing Shona..he was just imagining bad day dream with open eyes...

Raglak understand his jealousy bz they were observing his every expressions while he was bezy talking with himself... :-P they were controlling their laugh...Sanky glare them with cute angry face...

Jai : so swara it seems u like shahid very much...anyway i m getting late...c u guys afterwards..bye..

Shona blush making Sanky boiling.all smile seeing her & then left to their respective works..

Shona was only talking about shahid...she was really very happy after all she was going to meet the person with whom she is in love from last 11 years...

{how lucky she is..i m feeling jealous.. :( }

Raglak were happy for Shona but laughing seeing poor Sanky...whereas Sanky was also happy seeing his princess happy but at the same time very jealous...

Precap : Swasan fight & romance... shahid at show..

The end..

---------------------------------

Friends, try all the pranks i hv mentioned here...u will hv blast of fun...i hv tried all with my friends & cousins...just go for it... ;) but plz use harmless materials..

I hope its not boring..? plz tell me what do you think about this part ..? Did u like it...? Please friends do comments..i m waiting for your opinion...

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Namu 🤗

This part was awesome...👏

Loved each and every portion...😃

No words to say... 😳
Namu0203 thumbnail
Thank u so much everyone for loving this story...i love u all so much..keep reading and supporting..ur comments made my day...thank u silent readers als

----------------

Recap : Sanky's prank on swaraglak...swasan & raglak romance...sanky's jealousy...

----------------------------------

#Ch-26 :

Shona was extrimly happy after knowing that shahid is gonna come...raglak were also happy...Sanky was happy nd jealous both..

Now as shahid was coming so all contestants need to perform on his songs...they hv to get their dance ready in 2 days...they were going to perform in pairs...so1)Swaragini 2) sanlak 3) Kabnik
They were engaged in dance practice for these 2 days...

Pve night of performance...
dinner table :

all contestants were there..

Nikhil : (tease) hey...swara..r u excited for tomorrow...? ;)

Kabir : (join him) hey wait wait...tell me What will u do after shahid come infornt of you..?

Sanky glare them to bring this topic...raglak laugh..

Shona : (smile) yah..i m sooo excited...nd i will not act like crazy typical fan infornt of him...i just wanna hug him.. that's it..

Ragini : (smile sweetly) i also like him alot..i want to hug him..but i wanna do couple dance with him too...he is great dancer...

Lucky start coughing badly after hearing Ragini...now Sanky smirk seeing his condition...

Ragini : (dreamily) He is so...

Shona : (same) dashing...
Ragini : & Handsome...
Shona : & charming...
Ragini : & Cute...
Shona : & Sweet...
Shona : & Hot...
Ragini : & Smart...
Shona : &...

Lucky : (interrupt) enough..now stop it u both...

Both Swaragini come back to their senses...they smile shyly...Nikhil & Kabir laugh & tease them..Sanky was jealous but at the same time gone through this type of situation...

But lucky...for him it was 1st time Ragini talking about other guy..that to with such a dreamy smile..he was feeling very jealous...

Lucky : Lado...about Shona we know that she loves shahid but you...y u r behaving like this...?

Ragini : arre nothing like that lucky...i just like him as actor & dancer a lot...

Lucky take sigh of relief & he smile naughtily at Sanky...Sanky glare him...their expressions were noticed by Ragini...she smiles as she understand that lucky was feeling jealous when she was speaking about shahid...she got a naughty idea to tease lucky after going to their room...

Shona : (happily) finally tomorrow is the day when i meet my shahid live in front of me..

Lucky : (tease her specially to made Sanky jealous) ohhhooo...my shahid...?!!!!!

Shona blush...raglak share hifi...all laugh...but Sanky fume...

Sanky : (angrily) stop it guys.. lucky he is MEERA's shahid...& not Shona's..did u get that...

Raglak & Nikhil understand that he is feeling jealous...Kabir thought that he is speaking practical thing...

but Shona...she felt hurt by his words & left from there even without speaking a word...Sanky notice tears in her eyes while she was leaving...he felt guilty for hurting her...

Sanky : (upset) Ohh god...what i hv done...?

Kabir : upps...it seems she felt hurt by your words...

Ragini : (stand up with concern) let me go and check her..

Lucky : (hold her hand) Wait Lado..let Sanky go...

Sanky looked at him with sad face...lucky assure him with his eyes that Shona will be ok...Sanky nodes & left for Swaragini's room..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shona come inside Swaragini's room & looked the door...she was feeling hurt by Sanky's words..so she start crying...

Shona : (like kid) how can he say that shahid is not Shona's...? When Shona loves him alot...(realise) ok fine i agree he is not mine but meera's & he also even don't know me..

Shona : (thinks) but y Sanky seems angry from past two days...? Y he is getting hyper when someone speck about shahid..?

Then she analyse all the previous behaviour of Sanky...she stop crying & smile widely...

Shona : (smile) bz he is feeling jealous...(laugh) Ohh god...Sanky is feeling jealous...awww... he was looking so cute with that angry face...my prince is becoming passasive about me...wow...

Shona : (smile) he is such an idiot yar...ya i love shahid but i never hv intention to spend my life with him...infact I love Sanky more than anyone..my love towards u & SHAHID are not comparable...I...

She was interrupt by knock on the door...she checked it was Sanky...

she thought to tease him more...so he will pampered her...she make crying & upset face...she opened the door & turn back side..

Sanky come inside & closed the door...he hurriedly start to apologies...she was facing her back to him...

Sanky : look princess i didn't mean to hurt you...i m sorry...i don't know how i Spock like that...sorry...plz sorry na...

Shona smile but pretend..

Shona : (fake crying) no Sanky..you hurt me intentionally... :(

Sanky : (pleading) no Shona..i sware i didn't do it intentionally...how can i even think do something which hurts my princess... I m sorry...plz...

Shona : (drama) but still how can u speck like that when u know how much i love shahid...?

She noticed Sanky's face from corner of he eyes...which turned pleading to jealous..she giggle a bit & control it...but our hero notice it.. :-P

Sanky : (monologue) did i just see her giggling..? Ohh ya i did...that means she is faking her anger...so that i pampered her...such a drama queen she is... (smile) now see my princess how i will make you confess this...

Sanky : (act as gave up) ok Shona.. I try to apologize but if u r not ready then take your time i will not put any kind of pressure on you.i m leaving...

He was about to turn when Shona hurriedly turn &...

Shona : arre how can u go like this...? (confessed) I thought u will pampered me that's y i was pretending to be angry but you are going without doing that ...(make a child face) that's not fair... "

Sanky smile naughtily...then she realize that she confessed...she smack her head...

Sanky pulled her towards him & kissed her on lips very hard for few min...then he hugged her tight...

Sanky : (emotional) i love you so much...you know what princess...i was angry on myself for hurting you...i m sorry...i really didn't mean to hurt you...i sware... :(

Shona : (brock hug & packed his lips ) i know Sanky...u can not hurt me even in ur dreams also...nd i love you so much...

She again packed his lips...Sanky smiled..he lift her & made her ly on bed...then he went on top of her & start kissing her checks, neck, sholders...

While kissing her..He put his hand inside her tee & start caressing her bare belly & back...Shona was mouning his name...then she come on top of him & kissed his face, nack etc making sanky feel special...

She looked at him...they both smile & kissed...they kissed very passionately showing their love for eo..It was their bestest kiss till now...they brock the kiss when they were out of oxygen..

Sanky : Woho...so u learned to kiss very soon..ha ;) I love u so much MISS FAST LEARNER...

Shona :(blush) It was bz of u MR. GOOD TRAINER.. I love u too

Sanky : (confused) but i hv seen tears in your eyes when u left the table...? Then...

Sanky was holding her from her waist...she thought not to tell the truth right now...so..

Shona : ya..i was angry at first then i understand that you said partially the right thing...

Sanky : (confused) partially...!!!??? :-O

Shona : (smile naughty) yah...he is meera's..that's right one..but i still love him...

Sanky : (make faces) hmmm..

He hugged her to hide his expression..but Shona has already seen that...she control her laugh...soon they both doze off...

There Ragini thought to tease lucky by making him jealous...lucky went to washroom for changing...at that time Ragini kept her phone on air-port mode...she open her ring tone list..she played her ring tone when lucky come out...she act as if receiving the call sitting in such way that lucky couldn't see her phone's screen & crossing his side..

Ragini : Hello...who's there...? Why are you calling me at this time..?

She paused as if listening to other side person...she act as if excited & jumped a lil...

Ragini : (smile) Ohh...wowww...i can't belive you r calling me...i m very happy yar...

Lucky looked at her...he is not jealous till now bz Ragini was talking casual..he thought he is just her friend..

Ragini : (shyly) what are u talking handsome...how can juliet forget her Romio...? (paused) you are the most handsome & dashing guy i hv even met in my life...(paused) aree...i m telling the truth...(paused) (blushed) aww..u think i m beautiful & hot...thank u so much...

Ragini was acting as if talking on the phone..After listening all this he was boiling in anger & jealously...

Lucky : (monologue) who is this Romio now..? How can he say that Ragini is hot...only i hv that right..he is flirting with my angel...nd my angel is also giving him lines..she said that he is the most handsome man...that means more than me...(make cute angry face )

Ragini watched all his expression from her corner of eyes...she was controlling her laughing...she act as if ends the call & turned to him.

Lucky : (angry) angel...who was that..?!!

Ragini : (innocently) he was my friend...

Lucky : (angry) Ohh really..? I hv never seen you talking like this with Sanky even..when he is buddy...then...

Ragini : (fake stammer) woh...we talked after many time..that y ...

Lucky : (jealous) what's that Romio & juliet ?

Ragini : (smile) we hv acted in drama as Romio juliet in clg from that day he called me juliet & i call u Romio...

Lucky was hell jealous & angry...

Lucky : (jealous) but how can you let him flirt with you..? Nd even u were flirting with him..?

Ragini : (fake anger) offo y r u acting like typical boy friend...now i can't even talked with friends..

Lucky : (angry) you can angel..but not like this...you were literally flitting with him & i was...

Ragini : (interrupt) feeling Jealous..

Lucky : (agree) yah...(realise) no no i mean...i...

Ragini : hhahahhahha...lol..lucky...you look very cute...when u r angry...lol..

Ragini start laughing loudly...lucky was shocked & confused to see her laughing like this..he was angry also due to that phone call..

Lucky : (angry) stop it Lado...i m still angry the way you talked...

Ragini stand up & give her phone to him...he open the call log & see no calls...then he saw that phone was on air port mode...

Lucky : that means it was a prank..to make me jealous...?

Ragini : yes my sweetheart...i saw you getting jealous when i was talking about shahid..at that time i thought to made u jealous..bz u look very cute in that expression..

Lucky : (pulled her angrily) Lado..plz don't play such pranks on me..i was really feeling bad...i can't even imagine u thinking anything about someone else...so plz don't do like that...plz...i love you so much angel...

Ragini : (guilty) i m sorry lucky..i wont do it again...i hv also felt this jealously when u flirted with other girls in initial days b4 our confession...i know how its pain...i m sorry...nd i also love you aofia much...

Lucky kissed her on her lips for sometime & then they ly on bed huging eo & doze off..

Performance day :

Epi start when Jai told audience about Sanky's come back..then Judges welcome Sanky..they hugged him & blessed him..they were extrimly happy...

After that Firstly all the contestants performed their solo acts...& judges gave their comments...

Everyone was impatiently waiting for shahid kapoor specially Shona & except Sanky...

Jai : so now..its time for our guest entry...(confused) but where he is..i hv a news that he has entered the studio but he is...

He was interrupted...

Someone : " Silent hoja varana main vailent ho jaunga.."

All cheered and looked to cilling of the stage from where a big box come down..nd there he was...a heart of millions of girls...

SHAHID KAPOOR

All give him a huge round of applause...& cheers form him...

" shandar title track play "

He danced on it for a while...& met judges & hugged them...then he wave his hand to all the contestants...there he noticed something...music stops..

Jai : (loudly) so plz welcome our special guest of tonight Shahid kapoor...

All clapped...he give flying kiss to audience & went to take his guest seat..he again looked at contestants area & notice something..he smiled..& sat down on the chair...

When shahid entered Shona's heart beating like anything...she was holding her breath..when she saw him..she forget everything...all were standing & capping for him but she was sitting like statue & happy tears were forming in her eyes...she was just staring him.

Nd yup shahid noticed her when he turned towards contestants that she is sitting like statue & having teary eyes...

Sanky was standing but not at all looking at shahid...he was fuming with jealously seeing Shona's condition...he was looking bit angry..

Nd it was also noticed by shahid when he was going towards his chair...so shahid noticed both Shona & Sanky's reaction on his entry..

Jai : lets start our special performances which all contestants hv prepared for shahid...firstly its turn for Nikhil & Kabir...

Nikhil & Kabir start performing...

at that time Jai went near shahid & show him one vedio from his phone...which he has secretly recorded when Shona start shouting & jumping...

In vedio Shona was running..dancing & jumping..shouting that yahoo & wow..shahid gonna come & all that...

Shahid smiled...he understand that she loves him alot...he also understand that Sanky is jealous bz he noticed his expression & moreover he saw him screming in that vedio...

Jai : now its turn for sanskar & laksh..plz welcome them on stage..

Song : (movie haidar)

" Bismil bismil bulbul-e-bismil (bismil..)
Mat mil mat mil gul se mat mil (mat mil..)
Aye Bismil bismil bulbul-e-bismil
Mat mil, mat mil gul se mat mil
Bismil bismil bulbul-e-bismil
Aye dil-e-bulbul bulbul-e-bismil
Mushkil-e-dil bhi mushkil hoti hain..."

[THEY BOTH START DANCING IN CRAMPING STYLE..WITH FULL FORCE & AGGRESSION...THEIR EXPRESSION WERE OUTSTANDING.. AT THE END THEY BOTH WENT TO THE SMALL STAGE PLACE IN THE CORNER & JUMP FROM THERE..& TOOK THE LAST PAUSE WITH ATTITUDE SMILE ]

all give them standing ovation...it was mindblowing dance...

Shahid : wow man...you guys just killed it...your moves..steps...expression were just fabulous...& that last jump was...breath taking...superb guys superb...outstanding.

sanlak : (happily) Thank u sir..

Jai : now its time for next performance plz welcome swara & Ragini...they took their places..

Song : (movie : Kaminey)

" Aaja aaja dil nichode, raat ki matki tode,
Koi goodluck nikaale, aaj gullak to phode
Hai till till taala mera teli ka tel,
Hai kaudi kaudi paisa paisa paise ka khel
Chal chal sadko pe hogi dhan tan Dhan te nan, te ne ne na... "

[BOTH THE GIRL START TO PERFORM.. SHONA WENT TO STAIRS & TAKE BAK FLIP FROM THERE MAKING EVERY ONE STAND UP FROM THEIR CHAIRS...RAGINI TAKE CONTINUATION FLIPS MAKING EVERYONE SHOCKED..BZ IT WAS HER FIRST TIME IN THIS TYPE OF DANCE STYLE..THEY GIVE FANTASTIC END PAUSE WIT ANGRY LOOK]

All gave them standing ovation..judges come on the stage & hugged both of them..they were extrimly amazed by their performance..

Shahid also was astonished with their dance..he come on the stage...1st hugged Ragini & then he hugged Shona for some more min.
When he break the hug he saw tears in her eyes...

Shahid : (take mike) outstanding...mindblowing...your expression..your attitude...your moves..your stunts...ahh..took my heart away..i hv not seen any girl performing like this... I must have to say that girls you left all the guys back...incredible...

Swaragini : (happily) Thank u so much sir...

They both were very happy...sanlak were also happy with their performance...they all went to their seats...

Jai : shahid today you will decided who will be the performance of the day...

Shahid : It was tough competition..all act were awesome...but today was the day of girls..so its Swara & Ragini.. (all clapped loudly)

Jai : we are extrimly happy to hv you in the show shahid...thanks for coming...

Shahid left from studio after meeting judges & wishing contestants...Sanky took sign of relief..Shona was lil sad when he left but also extrimly happy...

Jai : (seriously) now its time for the results...as we all know that due to huge public request sanskar has been already in out top 5 finalists...so now we hv to see who will join him out of other 5 contestants...so i request judges to come on the stage...& give the results opening these envelopes...

Remo sir : (smile) so the 1st finalists who got the highest votes is...(open the envelop)

Laksh Mehta

Geeta me : 2nd is...

Swara Bhatt...

Marzi sir : 3rd is...

Ragini Mathur..

all were very happy...they 4 share group hug & start jumping happily..

Remo sir : the one who will leave this stage is Nikhil Roy...

he become sad..he hugged all & went waving bye to all...epi end & they come back to their Nach house happily...

------------------------------------------------------------------

when they enter inside...it was all dark in the hall...Swasanraglak & Kabir got confused...they went lil ahead...Sanky was about to go to open the lights but they saw flash light at the center of the hall...& a guy is standing facing his back...he clapped & music starts..he turn..its shahid...

song : (movie : Jab we met) {one of my favorite song :) }

Aa Aa..Aa Aa...Aa Aa..Aa Aa.. Aa..

[HE WENT NEAR SHONA & TOOK HER HAND..THEY COME TO CENTER STAGE & START DANCING]

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona He Hai
Tera Na Hona, Jaane
Kuyn Hona He Hai
Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai
Surmayi Shaam Aati Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi

[HE PUT ONE HAND ON HIS WAIST & HOLD HER OTHER HAND IN HIS..SHE PUT HER OTHER HAND ON HIS SHOULDER...WHILE DANCING..

HE WHISPERED : I LOVE YOU TOO SWARA...I M GLAD TO HV FAN LIKE YOU..I HV SEEN TEARS IN YOUR EYES WHILE U FIRST TIME SAW ME & HUG ME..U R MY SPECIAL FAN DEAR..]

Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai
Zindagi Kehlati Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona, Jaane
Kuyn Hona Hi Hai

[SHONA GOT HAPPY TEARS AGAIN & GAVE HIM HER CUTE SMILE..HE ALSO SMILED & LOOKED AT SANKY...THEY WERE STILL DANCING...

HE : IT SEEMS YOUR BF IS GETTING JEALOUS OF ME...HE IS GIVING ME DEATH GLARE FROM LONG AGO...(SHE BLUSHED) OHH SO U BOTH LOVE EO SO MUCH..(SHE NODES) SO I THINK ITS TIME FOR U TO DANCE WITH HIM]

Aa Aa..Aa Aa...Aa Aa..Aa Aa.. Aa..

[HE DRAG HER TO SANKY WHO WAS RED DUE TO ANGER & GIVE HER HAND IN HIS HAND & SIGNAL THEM TO DANCE..SANKY BECOME EXTRIMLY HAPPY...IT WAS THE BEST MOMENT FOR HIM]

Aankho Mein Aankhe Teri
Bahoo Mein Bahe Teri
Mera Na Mujh Mein Kuch Raha
Hua Kya
Bathon Mein Bathein Teri
Rathe Saogathe Meri
Kuyn Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya
Hua Kya

[SANKY PULLED HER CLOSED TO HIM...THEY HV AN INTENSE EYELOCK...HE PUT HIS BOTH HAND ON HER WAIST & SHE PUT HER HAND AROUND HIS NACK..THEY WERE DANCING VERY CLOSELY..THEY WERE LOST IN EO]

Mein Kahin Bhi Jaata Hun
Tum Se Hi Mil Jatha Hun
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Shor Mein Khamoshi Hai
Thodi Si Behoshi Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi

[MEANWHILE WHEN SWASAN WERE BESY IN DANCING..SHAHID TOOK RAGINI FOR DANCING...THEY START DOING NORMAL COUPLE DANCE...SHE BECOME HAPPY...IN BETWEEN SHAHID NOTICE HER LOOKING AT LAKSH..HE ASKED HER..SHE NODES SHYLY..]

Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa...

[SHAHID SMILED...HE TOOK HER TO LUCKY & ASKED BOTH OF THEM TO DANCE]

Aadha Sa Vaada Kabhi
Aadhe Se Zyada Kabhi
Jee Chahe Karlu Is Tarah
Wafa Ka
Chode Na Chute Kabhi
Tode Na Toote Kabhi
Jo Daaga Tum Se Jud Gaya
Wafa Ka
Mein Tera Sarmaya Hun
Jo Bhi Mein Ban Paya Hun

[RAGLAK START DANCING...HE MADE HER TWIRRAL AROUND HIM...THEN HE START DANCING SLITLY HUGGING HER FROM BACK..HE MADE HER TURN & THEY HV INTENSE EYE-LOCK]

Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Raaste Mil Jate Hai
Manzile Mil Jati Hai
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona He Hai
Tera Na Hona, Jaane
Kuyn Hona He Hai
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa

[AT LAST BOTH COUPLE WERE DANCING VERY CLOSELY LOOKING INTO EO EYES FORGETTING ABOUT THE SURROUNDING..AT THE END GIRLS BENT BACKWARD & GUYS HOLD THEM FROM THEIR WAISTS..]

Form their dance Shahid, jai & kabir understand that they are adorable & made of eo couples...they clapped for them...

jai : (tease) Ohh god...we were having couples in our show & i even don't know about it...you guys are Chuperustams...

Kabir : (make face) jai bhaiya..u r talking about u...i also don't get doubt on them even after being with them 24/7 in same house...

swasan & raglak blush...all smile...they all took lots of selfies & snaps...specially Shona & shahid...

SHAHID : wow guys you are one of the best couples i hv met ever...all the very best for your love & dance journeys... :)

all : Thank u so much shahid sir...

Sanky though about something...

sanky : (hesitantly) Sir will u plz come with me for sometime...i wanna talk with u alone..

shahid : (smile) sure..y not...lets go...

they both went to swaragini's room..sanky took out Shona's diary...& gave him..opening 2nd page & skipping 1st page... ;)

Shahid start turning all the pages...he was shocked...surprised...happy...overwhelmed...he hv understood earlier that she is his bigest fan but he has not thought that she loves him this extent...

Shahid : (delighted) Ohh my god...she is crazy about me...she is having some of my pic which i even don't hv right now...unbelievable...

Sanky : ya nd she was going crazy when she come to know about that u r coming in the show...(hasitanyly) nd i was...i was feeling jealous of you...

SHAHID : (smile) I know that...& who will not get jealous (shows him the dairy) after seeing this...i can understand after all i m also in love with my wife Meera... ;) nd u hv proved that u loves her so much by showing this dairy to me...you gave her happiness more imp than your jealousy...

Sanky : you know that...oh..I m sorry sir...i should not hv reacted like that...i m feeling guilty from when u gave her hand into my hand...(looks down) i hv...i hv course u for coming in between me & her...

Shahid : (hugged him) its ok dear...i can understand...now lets go...

sanky : sir plz don't tell about this dairy to Shona...she don't know that i hv read this...

shahid : (smile) ok dude...

they come down stare..Shahid met Shona once again & thanked her for loving him from past 11 years...he hugged her...he was also hving happy tears after knowing her pure love as his fan...Shona told him about how she is happy meeting him...then he met raglak..kabir..then jai & shahid left from there...all contestens went to their room happily after having wonderful day...

precap : some guests come to support their favorite finalists & their masti with them...

epi end

------------------------------------------------------------------

U know what i hv written about Shona's feeling about SHAHID is mine one... i hv seen in previous comments there are many SHAHID fans here..i hope u will like this epi..

This is almost SHAHID & jealousy oriented epi...i hv rewrited it in very bad mood...I hope its not boring..? plz tell me what do you think about this part ..? Did u like it...?

Please friends do comments..i m waiting for your opinion...positive negative whatever it is...i request everyone to comment

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Namu... It was superb... And not at all boring...🤗

Loved RagLak and SwaSan moments...😳

Namu0203 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for liking this story...your comments means alot to me..lots of love to you all... keep smiling & reading my ff... :-P

Recap : sanky's jealousy...Ragini's prank on lucky...shahid at show...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

#Ch - 27 :

After shahid & jai left from the nach house kabir went to his room & swasanraglak went to sanlak room...Swaragini hug eo happily...after all they hv danced with shahid & hugged him...

Shona : (happily) Ohh god...shahid said i love u too to me...wow...he is so kind...i m glad i hv loved such a gentlemen from my childhood...

Ragini : (smile) i m so happy for u...nd u know i hv noticed tears in his eyes when he hugged u last time...he is so down to earth man yar..

Sanky : (smile) ya he is very nice guy...

Shona smile...raglak looked at him with shock.

Lucky : (confused) hey sanky...what u talked with shahid...?

Swaragini looks on...

Sanky : (hesitant) woh...actually i ask apology bz i was feeling guilty...

Ragini : (confused) Apology ? For what ?

Sanky : (guilty) bz i hv behav very rudly with him...i even didn't pass a small smile to him when he looked at me in the studio except his comment on our performance...& when here he was dancing with Shona i was glaring him...bz of...

Shona : (flat tone) jealousy...(trio looked at her in shock) ya..i hv understand it from your yesterday's behaviour..i wanted to confront u after tonight...

Sanky : (shocked but continue) but inspit of noting my rude behaviour..he showed such a gentlemen gesture by giving your hand in mine for dance...form that point i m feeling guilty for my behaviour...so asked apology & he also forgave me...(to Shona) i m sorry princess plz forgive me...

Shona : (cupped his face) its totally ok sanky...but u need to know one thing that no one can take your place in my heart...my heart is beating just for you...i love you more than anyone...i can't even live a min without u...& i m sorry for hurting you indirectly with my love towards shahid...i love i love u so much...

Sanky : (overwhelmed & hugged her) thank u so much Shona...I also love you sooo much...& i promise now on i will never get jealous of anyone not even shahid also...

They were hugging eo...raglak were looking them with smile...

Lucky : (whispered) : i love u so much Angel..
Ragini : I love u too sweetheart...

Shona : (cutly) but that don't mean i will stop loving shahid...i loved him..i love him & will always love him...(paused at looked at sanky) as his fan...

Sanky : (smile) arre...now i won't mind dear...infact i too love him...

Ragini : (smile) ok now...its enough of jealousy drama...i don't won't it anymore...

Swasanlak : (together) me too...

They all chated for sometime..then Swasan went to their room...they doze off thinking about the day...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ night around 2 o clock...

Shona wake up & saw sanky sleeping peacefully hugging her tightly...she gently unwrap his hands from her & get down of the bed...she checked him...he was in deep sleep...she silently opened room door & went to sanlak room...she knocked the door for several time...ragini opened the door...

Ragini : arre Shona you are hear ? At this time..?

Shona : wait Di...i will tell u...

Shona went inside & locked the door...he looked at lucky who was sleeping...she went near him & shake him hard to wake him up...at last lucky opened his eyes & got up...

Lucky : (sleepy) what is this shona...? I wanna sleep yar...get lost from her kiddo...don't trouble us...go and do it with sanky...

Shona made her cute puppy face & looked at ragini...& as expected it worked...

Ragini : (scold) lucky...u can't talk with her like this...now u will listen her that to standing here not sitting...stand up...

Lucky glare at Shona who give naughty smile..he stand up..

Lucky : (taunt) now tell as fast u Devil...as if u wanna do some imp talk...

Ragini : (loudly) lucky...!!!??

Lucky : (fake sweetness) oh my cute little...sweet..innocent...devil (ragini glare him) upps..i mean kiddo...plz tell us what are u doing her...?

Shona : (attitude) Stop..stop..u don't need to butter polish...now tell me u both...did u forget what sanky as done with us 3 days back...?

Ragini : (make faces) how can Shona...? I can't forget that..it was worst morning of my life..

Lucky : (angry) no way...i still remember the taste of that hot chilies...

Shona : (excited) Good...me too has not forgot... I wanna take revenge...

Raglak : (together) me too...

Shona : (happily) i hv a plan...today is Friday & we will excite that plan on Monday... (smirk)

Ragini : (widen her eyes) that's grate...it will be the perfect day...wow...

Lucky : (confused) what's the special on that day..?

Swaragini : (glare him) 12 Apr

Lucky : (confused) So...? (realise) sanky's birthday...(excited) wow...Shona tell us the plan...

Then Shona tell them the whole plan...they all got excited & share Hifi...

Ragini: (evilly) now no one can save u from us sanky...this birthday you will never forget in your life...

Shona : ok ok guys i m going now...(yawn) i m feeling sleepy...

Lucky : (mimic angrily) i m feeling sleepy..(glare her) huh..you could hv told this tomorrow morning also...u spoil my sleep...

Shona went after hugging ragini & ignoring lucky...lucky looks on..ragini laugh...Shona come inside her room & saw sanky still sleeping peacefully...she again adjust herself in his arms & doze off...

Next day morning,

all got involved in their routine & next dance performance entry...now they 5 were finalists..& were only 2 weeks away from grand finale...they complete their breakfast & were waiting in hall for judges to come & give this week theme...

Remo sir & Marzi sir come inside they hugged them & take their blessings..

Remo sir : (smile) good morning finalists... I m so happy that the best 5 are there in top five..congratulations for that...

All : (happily) thank u so much sir..

Marzi sir : So you all must be excited about this week theme...(all shout yah) ok then let me tell you...this week few television superstars are coming to perform with their favorite finalists...

All : (shouts & jump ) Yah...wow...yahoo..yuppie...

Shona : (happily) Ohh wow...sir plz tell us who are gonna come...i m so excited...

All : yah...sir plz tell us fast...

Ragini : (excitedly) plz pz tell me sir who is gonna dance with me...plz sir fast fast...

All laugh on her excitement...lucky hold her from her shoulder to calm down her..

Remo sir : (laugh) hahaha..ragini hold on dear..we r here to tell u that only...ok lets start with you only...guys plz come in...

2 guys & 3 girls come inside but their face were covered by black mask...

Marzi sir : so ragini the one who is here to support you is...ARJUN BIJLANI...

He open his mask & smile...ragini jumped..he come near her & stand with her...

Remo sir : now swara...the one who likes your dance so much is... BARUN SOBTI...

She shouts in excitement..sanky also become very happy...Barun uncovered his face & stand near Shona...

Marzi : Kabir, you are going to perform with KANCHI SINGH..

She uncovered her face & stand near kabir..

Remo sir : Lucky boy...the one who is here to dance with you is DRASHTI DHAMI...

Lucky become happy..she remove her mask & stand near him...

Marzi sir : now last but not the least...the one who is here to support sanky is... SANAYA IRANI...

She removed her mask..smiled at sanky & stand near him...sanky was shocked and extremely happy...(reason i will tell u latter)

Remo sir : ok guys...today is Friday...you hv 3 days...that means u need to get your act ready by Sunday...ok..?

All : (shouts) ok sir...

Marzi sir : grate...now we are leaving...enjoy u all..bubye...all the best..

All : thank u sir...bye...

All contestants & celebrities met eo & greet eo...they were very happy as well as excited..
Soon choreographers come & they start teaching steps to all pairs...they all were engaged in practice..

@ swasanraglak rehearsal hall...

Swasan were practicing with BARUN & SANAYA turn by turn...

First Shona & barun do their steps, their dance style was Tango..now it was sanky & sanalya's turn..they were going to perform on salsa..they both were practicing...

Shona : (monologue) (angry) see how he is looking happy right now...he has not even looked at me from the time sanaya has come...after all he loves her so much...

Ya that's true...sanky loves sanaya...but its a half truth...the other half part is Shona forgetting due to her cute jealousy...so the whole truth is that...

Sanky don't like watching any daily shops..(i think most of the guy don't like it) but he has seen only one series and that is IS PYAR KO KYA NAM DU...& he has said that

"he loves Sanaya & Barun for their acting as Arshi..."

Shona : (monologue) (realize) aree pagal...he has said he loves sanaya & Barun both...& he is happy just like we all happy...idiot..(scold herself) so no need to boil yourself...(pat her own head)

She smile & engaged in talking with barun..soon sanky & sanaya also joined them...sanky told them that he liked them as Arshi alot..they also complement Shona & sanky for their dance...

They notice swasan eye-locks in between & tease them...swasan blush & told them about their & raglak love story...They congratulated them...

In another rehearsal hall...

raglak were practicing with arjun & drashti...rag & arj were suppose to do jaze & lucky & drashti were going to do pure bollywood dance...

First lucky & darshti do their practice with full energy & mindblowing expressions...ragini & arjun clapped for them..

Now ragini & arjun were doing jaze...arjun was getting some difficulties in one step...they stop 3 times at that point...he made faces..seeing him raglak was normal but drashti start laughing...

Darshti : (laugh) hahahaha...arjun it seems u r going to take lots of retakes...lol...lucky plz order some popcorn for me...i wanna eat while watching comedy act..hahahaha...

Raglak control their laughing after hearing her.. Arjun was very angry...

ARJUN : (shouts loudly ) Stop it..Drashti...??!!!

Raglak become serious after that...swasan & barsan also heard & come there...they saw arjun's angry face & Drashti's smiling face...

Sanky : (confused) what happened here ? Any problem...

Lucky : woh actually...

Drashti : (interrupt smilingly ) arre no problem...its good you all come...u will also enjoy comedy act...Sanaya dear come hv a sit here (point besides her)

Sanaya : (laugh) Ohh wow...i love comedy acts...plz plz continue...someone plz order some cold drinks...

Barun : What the ??? ( in ASR style ;) ) how can u both make fun of him...anybody can get problem in dancing..its not that easy afterall...

Arjun : (angry & taunt) nd you both are speaking as if you are well trained dancers & can do anything...

swasan went near raglak..

Sanky : (whispered) what happened yar...what's going on here..?

Shona : (same) ya which comedy act..? Nd y anrju is looking angry...?

Lucky : (same)arre yar he is not getting one dance step after having 3-4 tries...so Drashti start making fun of him...

Ragini : (same) now what should we do...neither we can't laugh on Drashti & sanaya's comments nor make them stop...

Swasanraglak passed helpless look eo...meanwhile when they were murmuring with eo, Barun called them...

Barun : what are you four murmuring there...will u not support me & arjun...?

Darshti : no way...Mr arrogant they all will support us only...(to our leads) i m right guys...?

Swasanraglak were thinking...they were confused what to say..how they can say girls that they should not make fun of arjun bz it was hard step...but they hv to start...

Sanky : woh...actually it is indeed a very hard step...

Shona : as we come to know..arjun was giving his best to do that step...

Drashti : that means you are telling that it was our fault to make fun of them...?

Lucky : no no...we are not telling that..its just..

Barun : (interrupt) ya its like that only...its your fault to make fun of them...

Sanaya : (taunt) aerre Wah as if you hv never make fun of us...huh...at that time where was your so called morals...

Arjun : (angrily) enough...now i will prove that you both are wrong...ragini plz start the music..

She start the music & they both start dancing & this time to prove himself arjun did that step correctly...they complete their dance..

Swalaksan & barun become happy... Where as Drashti & sanaya looked lil shocked & their mouth were opened...arjun went near them with attitude smile...& close their mouth by putting his fingers under their chins...

Arjun : (taunt) u should close your mouth or else bee will go inside...

Barun : awesome dude...now i m sure you hv made some blabaring person speechless by your dance...

Both girls felt embarrassed...Swasanraglak laugh silently...whereas arjun & Barun share Hiifii...

Drashti : (angry) so what...!!! It was bz of us you could complete that step...u should thank us and not taunt...

Sanaya : (attitude) yah...if we hv not make fun of you then you couldn't hv do it correctly...

Barun : what tha...? U wanna take credit of his hard work...

Drashti : (flatly) we are talking just practical thing...

Shona : (casually) But Arjun has done it by his own so i guess credit goes to him only...

Arjun & Barun : (smile) yah..

Lucky : (oppose) but its also fact that he was not getting that step b4 Drashti challenged him...

Drashti/Sanaya : (smile) yah...correct...

Ragini : (bit angry) but lucky it can be possible that this time arjun got this step bz he has learnt from his last mistakes...

Arjun/Barun : (smile widely) yup..perfect...

Sanky : (oppose) look Lado...u say it can be...so like wise it can be not also...

Drashti/ Sanaya : (laugh) awesome sanky...

Swaragini & sanlak start verbal fights...four celebs were cheering their supporters...kanchi & kabir come there due to noise...

Kanchi : (loudly) Stop it guys...
Kabir : (confused) what happened here..?

They told them everything...kanchi supported sanlak & kabir supported Swaragini...

Lucky : Ok guys...now who is right..? We will get answer of this question by cricket match..

Before anyone else replied to him...

Shona : Ohh hello...y cricket match...? We r not gonna play any match...

Sanky : (taunt) what happened princess..are u afraid that u will lose...

Ragini : (angry) we are not afraid of anything..is that clear...

Barun : ok that its done...we will hv cricket match at today evening...that means after 3 hours...

Sanaya : ok then will see who is right & who is wrong...

Swaragini went to their rehearsal hall with her team leaving sanlak & his team in that RH only...they start discussing how they gonna play...

Shona : (sadly) yar lucky is in their team...he is trained & extra ordinary player...

Barun : don't worry swara...we hv ragini in our team na who hv already taken his wicket..

All 4 laugh & ragini blush...whereas other team was over confidenct bz they were having lucky in their team...

Teams were like this :-

Sanaya , Drashti, kanchi, sanky & lucky...

V/S

Barun, Arjun, Kabir, swara & ragini

------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 5:30 pm @ nach house garden :

Both team members were standing infornt of eo staring angrily at eo...they hv called jai to bring bet ball & stumps and also to take umpire's position...

Jai : so now i wanna request both the captains plz come here..

Drashti & Arjun went near him...

Jai : (to Drashti) head or tail

Drashti : (glare arjun) head

Jai tossed the coin & it fall on ground...he checked it & yup it was head...Drashti & team jumped...Arjun & team glare them...

Jai : (to Drashti) wow..u won the toss..what u wanna chose bet or ball...

Drashti : (happily) we will bet 1st...

Jai : ok guys..you all take your positions...match will be of 5 overs..everyone has to ball one over...ok..now all the best...

Firstly Lucky & Sanaya come for betting...Sanaya took striking position...& Barun was doing calling...

Barun come running & throw ball...Sanaya hit the ball & it went for Four...she start jumping & all her team member become happy...Barun glare her..

Now he throw his second ball & it hit the stump...Sanaya got out...Barun & team celebrate...

Kanchi singh come...she took on run & give strik to lucky...nd then he hit 1 fours & 1 six..

Shona come for second over...

He took wicket of kanchi...but lucky hit some fours & six...Drashti has come after kanchi...

Third over was of Arjun...Drashti hit one six on his ball..but got out on next ball...lucky was still there making runs...

Now forth over was of kabir..sanky & lucky made runs on his over..

Now last over was of Ragini's...they were needed to take only one wicket...

sanky was on strik...he hit but Shona do well field & stop boundary giving them only one run..all other clapped for her to do awesome fielding...

Now lucky was on strike..Ragini pout her lips in such away as if giving him kiss...& wink at him before throwing ball...our poor guy lost his concentration & got clean bold...

Ragini & team start jumping ..then lucky realize what happened...his team also come near them...

Lucky : (angry) hey...wait...wait...its a cheating...ragini has done cheating..

Ragini : (innocently) Ohh really...what i hv done...?

All looked at lucky...ragini thought just like it happened in every drama...he will stammer & will not speck anything...but...

Lucky : (boldly) she has distracted me by doing this (he pout his lips like her) and she also wink at me...

Ragini : (shouts) lucky...?? Hv some shame...

Lucky : (smirk) Ohh hello when u don't have shame in doing that...then y should i hv for speaking...?

Ragini blush & at the same time become angry...all other widen their eyes & mouth seeing both of them...

Barun : Ahhmm Ahhmm...

Sanaya : i think u both hv forgotten that we all are here...

Shona : anyways...whatever it is..now u r out lucky...

Sanky : Ohh hello...your team player has done cheating...

Arjun : (argue) so what lucky should concentrate on game rather then on ragini...

Drashti : (taunt) arre Wah...1st you are doing cheating & then showing attitude...

Kanchi : lets ask umpire...

All glare at Jai...

Jai : (monologue) Ohh god...i hv stuck in such a creepy condition..(make faces) whatever i speak it i hv to bare their tantrums...(scold himself) you were very happy after becoming umpire na...now bare all this...idiot..

Lucky : Jai bahiya...tell them that its not out...

Ragini : yah..Jai bhaiya...tell them that he is out...

Jai : (stammer) woh...i..actually...guys i hv to go to home urgently...Mahi is missing me...so bubye...(he try to escapes)

Barun & sanky stood infornt of him..he smile nervously...

Arjun : (calmly) don't worry yar..we will accept your decision...

Sanaya : ha Jai...you can say what ever you think right...we will not ask u even one question...

Jai : (took sigh of relief) thank god..(seriously) ok now...Drashti your team score is 72 runs till now..nd i accept ragini did wrong but i think whatever it is lucky should hv focussed on game...so i will give him out...that means Arjun's team will chase target of 72 runs..

Drashti & team become upset bz they could not play 5 balls due to.this wicket...Arjun & all were happy..

It was breck for 15 mins...

Lucky went near ragini who was giving him naughty smile...

Lucky : (smirk & whispered) tonight you hv to pay for this Angel...

Ragini : (blush) we will see sweetheart...

Sanky went near Shona & give her water.. She smile & take it...

Sanky : (taunt) now how will u do cheating while betting you MISS ANYHOW WANT TO WIN...

Shona : (attitude) we don't need to do cheating..we will win normally you MR CANNOT ACCEPT TRUTH...

They both looked at eo angrily...soon drasti team took their place in ground & Barun & kabir come to bet 1st...Sanaya was going to do 1st over...

Pecap : Match continues...some more masti...sanky's birthday prank...

The end...

Sadhna i m glad you liked my ff & included it in your swasan ff analysis...thank u so much for that dear...

I m very happy many of you are reading my ff regularly & giving your valuable support to me & my ff...i swear i couldn't hv reached here without your supports...

I will post one more epi today evening or tomorrow morning...but after that i can not say anything due to my exams...if i will get time then will try to write in between brecks...but can't tell u sure about that...

Thank u for reading this..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i hv made u bored with this chepter..i just write it down..plz tell me what do you think about this part ..? Did u like it...? Please friends do comments..

#Namrata
-Claptrap- thumbnail
It was awesome Namu 🤗
Waiting for the other team's play...
Anf lets see how Laksh is gonna punish Ragink for this..😉