India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

DurNi love story !! (Page 2)

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
the real thing is that the CV's have ran out of ideas, so they are like a recurring decimal, same old stories being regurgitated  with different characters, btw what the heck was roshni harping upon save my mom crap , even if i  die , plz Dead so what , like she wants sid to marry her mama after her death Angry so lame! after 20 odds years of hating her mother, she has turned  DD#1 fan, such crap.. .i have a limit to roshni whinning..frankly they have always given sid the short end of the stick, never valued him,  but lets wait and see if we have to fire those CV;sLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajabinaya98

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
W*F... She very well knows what Sid is doing for them all his life, and she is witnessing everything, what Yash is doing to DD and SidNi...  Still if she's gonna blame him, it's plain selfishness aur khuch nahi... No love for her hubby, no trust on him... Simply ma beti play football, having him as ball...
But then,  what I feel is,  from what Roshni told him... That he should save her mother,  even if she is in danger... Means...why would he want to save his sasumom over her...??? He is doing everything for her only nah??? Then what's the use??? No wife, what he will do with his sasumom????  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98

Go to top