Gangaa
Gangaa

Is this common?

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
In all or atleast most &tv shows?Sleepy
ok call me crazy, over this weekend, i thought of watching some &tv shows and saw Badi Devraani (partial) and Bhagyalakshmi and Saubhagyalakshmi and they all had one or few things in common...multiple marriages & tragic ending with huge family setting.LOL  dunno if all these are coming from the same production house?

Now i'm really worried abt. Gangaa.. is it taking the same route @ some pointSleepy

any thoughts guys?

Bridget24 Groupbie
Bridget24
Bridget24

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am not a great fan of Indian serial but i have tried to watched a few and Gangaa is the longest i have watch  to date and i am becoming bored with it now.
All the stories are the same. The rich family with one dominate older female and a weak younger poor female. Everyone lives in the same big house belonging the the older female and doesn't matter what the younger female does, it wrong and they are all cruel towards her but she defences them with her life.

Edited by Bridget24 - 25 April 2016 at 3:05pm
Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hi.. You are both right @Rush_25, Bridget24..

This is common, from my experience as a tv buff as well.. Series starts with nice, fresh themes and adorable characters for leads (hero has anger management issues 9/10, but is good at heart). Friendship/ tiffs in the beginning. Then Love blossoms, villains step in, then gross misunderstandings, hate, marriage to villain/villainess instead of the soul mate, who mostly lives under the same roof as aforementioned soul mate who got married, invariably with a rope across the floor of the living room, which is the result of a property debate, more misunderstandings, love-hate relationships, character assassinations, haywire plots and plot twists.. Guest characters who stay on for half the season 'cos the villain/villainess ticks.. And yea, at least one misguided, high-minded matriarch whose life's mission it is to torture the do-gooder (and of course long-suffering) heroine.. Typical of Hindi soaps ..

Kash ki SaGa ka ye hal nai kiya hota.. I was really hoping Gangaa would be diff from routine soaps. Like all of you on the forum, I had so many expectations from SaGa and for SaGa..

Anyway. Mostly WUs these days, hoping all will be alright in SaGa land one day..

Cheers,

Aish

Edited by sweetaish - 26 April 2016 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkBridget24

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Almost all soaps are same with little different flavor.
I thought Ganga is different, but going in same direction.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index