Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Get ready for Torture!- Tha---Ruv rreunite track coming soon..! (Page 3)

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

I always knew that Tha--------------Ruv track will come to make Thapki realise her feelings. But if her realization is draggd till the engagement, when Ds is about to put the ring and she has fb of ThaHaan drunk engagement and at that moment realises, I won't like it. Because by then Bihaan will be too broken and damaged, to see her with DS, doing rituals etc. I want her to realize asap.
It wont be like that sanya...dont wrry..! LOL
Thapki is still in realization mode only...she will realize before engagement..! LOL
But again...bihaan will avoid her and etc etc probs will be there..! 
And abt bihaan...nothing can break him more than to see tha----ruv LOL i want him to see ..lol LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwariya_98

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

I always knew that Tha--------------Ruv track will come to make Thapki realise her feelings. But if her realization is draggd till the engagement, when Ds is about to put the ring and she has fb of ThaHaan drunk engagement and at that moment realises, I won't like it. Because by then Bihaan will be too broken and damaged, to see her with DS, doing rituals etc. I want her to realize asap.

I don't even want  her to pretend for a minute that the reunification is even possible. forget going through ANY ritual...

Yes yaar! She should show what she thinks about DS and their PAST relationship. Say no, simply. Bihaan is in no position to take a stand for their doomed relationship(according to him). She has to take a step.

Karaali

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

oh its not far...did u guys notice...dadi was talking off mending her relations with Bihan on long term like in forever and she was on the exact same page as dadi...how come? She was the one who stayed for the truth but the truth is out now and she is not at all bothjered abt leaving

Thapki was actually expecting him to hug her before Bihan gave her BJKT by breaking the vase...like seriously she is getting a lot of those these days

And when Bihan left , she was having all those flashbacks...the first three Thahaan fbs were hers...the star, the shivling and of course the ghar leaving scene...and after the fb of ghar leaving...she just looked at her hands...remembering the reassuring hold.

and the precap...god she is so into himLOL

yep...realization coming right upLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaKaraaliSanyaEterna

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

It wont be like that sanya...dont wrry..! LOL
Thapki is still in realization mode only...she will realize before engagement..! LOL
But again...bihaan will avoid her and etc etc probs will be there..! 
And abt bihaan...nothing can break him more than to see tha----ruv LOL i want him to see ..lol LOL 

Piyu! I can't see him more broken! Today he made me so sad Cry I just hope ki engagement tak baat pahunche hi na. 

iQraaa

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Sanya

If she can slap Bihaan for trying to reunite them, tell DS that they can never unite then why would she say yes now??? Even if she realizes she loves Bihaan or not...

SanyaEterna

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piyali99

@Piyali - Don't worry about the dragging. TRPs have lit a fire under them and TRP aunties hate nothing more that brother-in-law/Sister-in-law romance. That track almost killed SR and here they do not even the TRPs to lose. LOLLOL
Ohh haan...! LOL
TRP aunties hate such things..! LOL 
TPK CVS have improved their pace .i must say...! But they are stil weak in proper handeling of tracks and revealations... so just hoping they dont spoil tgis track too.!

Agree!! they completely suck at emotional outbursts and revelation. Today the whole team must have been drunk that they were able to  pull Bihaan-Thapkis scene so well.
I am still surprielsed how the team suddenly woke up frm sleep and realised that there has to be a thapki bihaan confrontation sort of scene...which explains their individual side LOL and their relationahip status..LOL otherwise i thought they  had forgotten that thahaan are so called leads LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwariya_98KaraaliSanyaEterna

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

oh its not far...did u guys notice...dadi was talking off mending her relations with Bihan on long term like in forever and she was on the exact same page as dadi...how come? She was the one who stayed for the truth but the truth is out now and she is not at all bothjered abt leaving

Thapki was actually expecting him to hug her before Bihan gave her BJKT by breaking the vase...like seriously she is getting a lot of those these days

And when Bihan left , she was having all those flashbacks...the first three Thahaan fbs were hers...the star, the shivling and of course the ghar leaving scene...and after the fb of ghar leaving...she just looked at her hands...remembering the reassuring hold.

Every word is true. The thought of leaving PN has left from Thapki's mind. All those fbs, that staring at her hand which Bihaan held, that smile when he came closer, the tears represent that she does feel for him. She is bothered by his anger, hurt by his painful words. She literally begged him today. Now that I am thinking, she won't let things with DS go too far. She'll stop him before he takes a step. *POSITIVITY PREVAILS*
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Only thing   which  i can say is done with sense is thapki's realisation..its slow and steady..LOL not abrupt..like 1 day i get up frm my sleep and realise ..oh god..im in love with this guy LOL..! Im glad CVs dint screw up that part... LOL

Edited by piyali99 - 25 April 2016 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Imaan123ashwariya_98KaraaliSanyaEterna

Go to top