Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

its not Torture ...Piyalu...We were waiting for this day ever since the smile...its going to be legen- wait for it- dary !

@bold---- ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I always knew that Tha--------------Ruv track will come to make Thapki realise her feelings. But if her realization is draggd till the engagement, when Ds is about to put the ring and she has fb of ThaHaan drunk engagement and at that moment realises, I won't like it. Because by then Bihaan will be too broken and damaged, to see her with DS, doing rituals etc. I want her to realize asap.

exactly!!! pata chal mang mae sindoor bhi bhar dia tab un muhtarma ko realize horha ho ðŸ¤¢ this realization should happen even before the engagement! 
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

@Piyali - Don't worry about the dragging. TRPs have lit a fire under them and TRP aunties hate nothing more that brother-in-law/Sister-in-law romance. That track almost killed SR and here they do not even the TRPs to lose. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ohh haan...! ðŸ˜†
TRP aunties hate such things..! ðŸ˜† 
TPK CVS have improved their pace .i must say...! But they are stil weak in proper handeling of tracks and revealations... so just hoping they dont spoil tgis track too.!
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I always knew that Tha--------------Ruv track will come to make Thapki realise her feelings. But if her realization is draggd till the engagement, when Ds is about to put the ring and she has fb of ThaHaan drunk engagement and at that moment realises, I won't like it. Because by then Bihaan will be too broken and damaged, to see her with DS, doing rituals etc. I want her to realize asap.

I don't even want  her to pretend for a minute that the reunification is even possible. forget going through ANY ritual...
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

exactly!!! pata chal mang mae sindoor bhi bhar dia tab un muhtarma ko realize horha ho ðŸ¤¢ this realization should happen even before the engagement! 

🤣aakhir she is Mrs. MotiBudhhi
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali99

Ohh haan...! ðŸ˜†
TRP aunties hate such things..! ðŸ˜† 
TPK CVS have improved their pace .i must say...! But they are stil weak in proper handeling of tracks and revealations... so just hoping they dont spoil tgis track too.!

Agree!! they completely suck at emotional outbursts and revelation. Today the whole team must have been drunk that they were able to  pull Bihaan-Thapkis scene so well.
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It wont be like that sanya...dont wrry..! ðŸ˜†
Thapki is still in realization mode only...she will realize before engagement..! ðŸ˜†
But again...bihaan will avoid her and etc etc probs will be there..! 
And abt bihaan...nothing can break him more than to see tha----ruv ðŸ˜† i want him to see ..lol ðŸ˜† 

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I don't even want  her to pretend for a minute that the reunification is even possible. forget going through ANY ritual...

Yes yaar! She should show what she thinks about DS and their PAST relationship. Say no, simply. Bihaan is in no position to take a stand for their doomed relationship(according to him). She has to take a step.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh its not far...did u guys notice...dadi was talking off mending her relations with Bihan on long term like in forever and she was on the exact same page as dadi...how come? She was the one who stayed for the truth but the truth is out now and she is not at all bothjered abt leaving

Thapki was actually expecting him to hug her before Bihan gave her BJKT by breaking the vase...like seriously she is getting a lot of those these days

And when Bihan left , she was having all those flashbacks...the first three Thahaan fbs were hers...the star, the shivling and of course the ghar leaving scene...and after the fb of ghar leaving...she just looked at her hands...remembering the reassuring hold.

and the precap...god she is so into him😆

yep...realization coming right up😆
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali99

It wont be like that sanya...dont wrry..! ðŸ˜†
Thapki is still in realization mode only...she will realize before engagement..! ðŸ˜†
But again...bihaan will avoid her and etc etc probs will be there..! 
And abt bihaan...nothing can break him more than to see tha----ruv ðŸ˜† i want him to see ..lol ðŸ˜† 

Piyu! I can't see him more broken! Today he made me so sad ðŸ˜­ I just hope ki engagement tak baat pahunche hi na.