India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Why females are shown so weak!!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Why females are always shown weak and crying for favor , since this drama started female is crying earlier for yuvi and now for Kunj !! What is this year , make her strong, why she can't do anything strongly, wisely as yuvi do, when she can't fail yuvi's all plan wisely, is crying , begging all this is necessity of the show, time is changing , change the women of you shows, who can balance their family life and work life, why always cvs choose delicate topics like, marriage, intimacy after marriage, they can show problems in their work life n all !!!
Why these women's always keep secrets from family, from husband I strongly disagree of these issues please show something meaningful otherwise every boyfriend will try to become yuvi to get her girlfriend back and every girl will become twinkle to save her husband!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iota-RayOfHope-

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
look dear i don't know whether you have issues with TEI or Indian shows in general because if the problem is Indian tv show story lines then thats not going to change for a long time at least. And if its with TEI storyline than its nothing like you described.
Yes they may have some aspect of this but its far better than anything like begging and crying. If you saw the episode then you will know what am saying.
Plus i want to say this again that a show on indian channel works only because of trp. I have watched many shows with unique story lines get over within 3 months of telecast because really how many people want unique concepts. Indian audience still demands drama and TEI does  a fab job at balancing content for both young and old audience.

So i really feel that we should watch the show without expectations and give tracks a chance to at least reach midway to complain.
Constructive criticism is good but if we try to change the system in which indian television works i think we are wasting our time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanroshni101tikitSnowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Honestly I think Twinkle is pretty strong. That is why she is facing Yuvi. Twinkle is a Sherni .She doesnt want Kunj to get involved into this because she loves him and does not want him to get hurt. For her Kunj is her weakness. So she will go to any extent to save her love n even if that means agreeing to Yuvis terms. That makes her strong. 
Idk abt others but I surely love Twinkle the way she is. Strong n Feisty n yet sometimes kiddish. 

One more thing pls dont look for logic in fiction it really doesnt work out. 
Sorry didnt mean to hurt u in anyway. 

Edited by harshi2000 - 25 April 2016 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101Sdeatikit

roshni101 Senior Member
roshni101
roshni101

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Im really not going to talk about any other show or find logic here. I just want to stop you on one thing here. I agree to disagree.
Twinkle is anything but weak. She is a very strong character. If she is bowing down infront of yuvi then thats because of the situation. The person she loves the most and the person who is her weakness, Kunj, his life is at stake. Any other women would do the same in order to save the love of their life. Twinkle might be listening to yuvi for now but she will retaliate. Twinkle hasnt learnt to lose. Yuvi might win these small battles but Twinkle will win the war because she is our Sherni. She's doing what she thinks is best without thinking about the consequences. Its like a one on one between twinkle and yuvi. If she has the guts to stand up to that mental idiot, then she is not weak.

Edited by roshni101 - 25 April 2016 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SdeatikitSnowflake0923

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top