Ye Hai Mohabbatein

25.4.2016 ep (Page 4)

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

no ISHRA face off in april for sure..
n ds thrusday TRP vl al show dat again...

3.5 to 3 to 2.5...

its wud b gr8..

n nw d stage is such dat once it falls it vl nt raise easily as no lollipops can also help nw... aftr al ISHRA r nt in an equation to gv LOLLIPOPS too...

If so by chance dey gv any promo for ishra face offf dn sumthng can b done for next week trp stil..

agar kal promo aa jaye toh...

agree dear

there is a possibility they can get trp by showing raman povs also na

by some ishra flashback moments

raman miss ishu like that also right

if they worry about trp means somewhat possible also na dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Today one scene grabbed my attention shaguni landed in Shani's armsBlushingHeart
Tht two mins intense eye lock btw twoDay Dreaming
An expected convo btw these twoWink
OuchLOLLOL

u cracked me up.. ROFL
I want ShaNi... Embarrassed
Me too desperately want shaniDay Dreaming
After ishra many will ship shaniEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasiumgargpoo

PoojaAmla Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaseshanUmeraTariq

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Today one scene grabbed my attention shaguni landed in Shani's armsBlushingHeart
Tht two mins intense eye lock btw twoDay Dreaming
An expected convo btw these twoWink
OuchLOLLOL

omg Sudha ROFL hon you killed it
LOL
Let's mani try shaggy... already she was being  the Luck charm of ashok and Raman in bisnuess ..shani is already facing shani in business and shaggy will help to close it completely ROFL

Mdwst

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Wow mani and Shagun met at the airport...and she lands in his arms..Day Dreaming
Shagun wants to know why mani is here but he cleverly avoided more complications...and said he's here for a friend .,does not reveal about Ishu...but worried about Ishu facing Raman as they are in the same flight. Shagun wants to ask about Ishu but mani leaves. 

Adi is discussing about the wedding invitations..and suggests another design like more personal...wait didn't  adi go to London for higher studies? ,...he can work in his dad's office or have a startup company of his own...why work as an Assistant to a wedding coordinator ?Confused
Breaking news..hijack flashes on tv..adi is shocked 

Ruhaan/ aaliya scene was good
Ruhaan tries to Cheer up aaliya by making chocolate milkshake for her..aaliya is reminded of Ishu .she feels ishima loves everybody ..but thinks that ishima didn't search for her ...she's worried fir her mom and dad.  She invites aaliya to Mumbai and she accepts it.
Adi is frustrated as no information is available yet. 

The gf of the hijacker arrives.  So the hijacker shoots Ishu accidentally and the rescue team takes  over...stampede...Raman protects her from getting hurt and finally taken to hospital ..he was overly concerned for the stranger ( Ishu)...and waits outside the icu.

It was ramans words that pushed her over  the edge to commit suicide and it's the same Raman who saved/ gave her life again..unknowingly. 

Mrs. Bhalla as usual blames the iyers...and they start their usual fight ..I'm tired of these  two bickering .  Amma has feelings for Raman...she cares for him.
Toshiji breaks down
Mihir informs about the stampede  and adi decides to go to  Mumbai with mihir 
So the plane lands in Mumbai..

Precap - mihika in hospital in search if Raman..they do share a different bond..yes she is mad at him .,but still cares for him. Mihika is shocked to see Ishu ..and shouts Akka ..

So adi in Mumbai...he will meet Ruhi/ Ruhaan based in insta pics and will see ishimaa too.  Adi was very good.

Overall not bad

loved your review dear

superb dear

due to hijack drama  at least some good think happens

amma is anger on raman but still care for raman

ruhi is anger on ishra still pray for them safety

what i shock most is mihika worry for raman somewhat she is still like same mihika there is a possibility somewhat she tried to unite romi with raman  and  to the bhalla family (  what i hate is after leap mihika character is like  that whatever romi doing is correct even  she feel it is wrong unable to fight  wth anyone  like old mihika who used to fight for what is right )

we get our raman back who care for everyone ( today his  anger mask cum doesn't care about anyone attitude  is teared up lightly shown him who raman  is but when he know that ishu is alive we get him completely )

love shani pair wish they paired soon completely away from ishra ( one think is sure both are confuse with what is friendship feeling and what is love feeling  just mix friendship in love  )

Mdwst

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
nice review dear

its my point of view don't bash me please

i feel hurt is most of them say kids have ishu values then means raman has any good values ( i agree he is short temper apart from that  he is best )

moreover many of them mention that ishima kids i hate it by calling like this

kids are not ishima kids or raman kids they are ishra kids only ever and forever

look  good and best when we called them ishra kids

whoever it is whether adi or ruhi ( both have ishra values in them )

i agree after ishu came to raman he is changed from stone to human  (  but basically he is not stone  heart person after getting his betrayal his changed like that moreover he is in good at  heart )

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaAmla

Wat trp trp its highest trp daily na ? No other has more than this so wat they'll learn from trp nothing 
They are ruling so they will show watever they want 
Watch or use remote

true..
bt its stil low as compared to previous..
n othr hv low bcoz of ipl i guess..
n i think ipl dosnt air on yhm timings..it starts at 8pm..
if im wrng dn let me knw...
anyways i dnt hv remote as i dnt watch on tv...
LOL

shivangi838

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
nyc pic @sudha...LOL

sudha_suressh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index