Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PoojaAmla

Wat trp trp its highest trp daily na ? No other has more than this so wat they'll learn from trp nothing 

They are ruling so they will show watever they want 
Watch or use remote

true..
bt its stil low as compared to previous..
n othr hv low bcoz of ipl i guess..
n i think ipl dosnt air on yhm timings..it starts at 8pm..
if im wrng dn let me knw...
anyways i dnt hv remote as i dnt watch on tv...
😆
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Lakshmi thanks
Mihika .. yes she cares for her Jiju..
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now ishra emotional bonding also became fake...even after being so close(almost top on her and touched her too) raman didn't feel anything😲...
what a lame excuse that her face was black so raman couldn't identify her😆...my question is does her other facial and body features changed too?...now i am sure if nagin sees this episode she can be sure of how to hide from raman...she just need to spread her kajal beyond her eyes( some on other facial parts...chicks, forehead, nose etc) and she can easily fool him😉🤣

Now looks like raman will meet ishita in mumbai...mumbai seems to be place where raman nowdays meets his wife( first it was Xena and now it will be ishita)😆... hope his mu about ishita gets clear as early  as it got clear about Xena( though we know it won't that easy since Cvs fav is there in raman's life and her position is now more stronger than even fevicol😆)

Now coming to mani and Xena...i personally don't want Xena in mani's life...mani is irritating but is still way more loyal in relationship than Xena is...and Xena can never be over raman irrespective of her status( single, married or in relationship with someone else) 
No offence to anyone just my POV

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramishi

Now ishra emotional bonding also became fake...even after being so close(almost top on her and touched her too) raman didn't feel anything😲...

what a lame excuse that her face was black so raman couldn't identify her😆...my question is does her other facial and body features changed too?...now i am sure if nagin sees this episode she can be sure of how to hide from raman...she just need to spread her kajal beyond her eyes( some on other facial parts...chicks, forehead, nose etc) and she can easily fool him😉🤣

Now looks like raman will meet ishita in mumbai...mumbai seems to be place where raman nowdays meets his wife( first it was Xena and now it will be ishita)😆... hope his mu about ishita gets clear as early as it got clear about Xena( though we know it won't that easy since Cvs fav is there in raman's life and her position is now more stronger than even fevicol😆)

Now coming to mani and Xena...i personally don't want Xena in mani's life...mani is irritating but is still way more loyal in relationship than Xena is...and Xena can never be over raman irrespective of her status( single, married or in relationship with someone else)
No offence to anyone just my POV

Hi agree about mani and shagun
Between these 2 mani is far better, he's harmless .. But not shagun ... finally someone feels the same way as me.
ramishi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mdwst

Hi agree about mani and shagun
Between these 2 mani is far better, he's harmless .. But not shagun ... finally someone feels the same way as me.

Yes i didn't find anything till date that suggests that mani wants to break a family for his own selfish reason...mani is taking care of his sisters children like a father without bringing any woman as their mom (yes ishita came but it was not intentional rather situational)...now he accepted that he loves ishita and wants her as his life partner but  till date he didn't forced or manipulated her (or others) to achieve this. 
But on the other side we all know what Xena have done till date...she always ditched  persons for a better one...he left manoj to take care of pihu is a very lame reason according to me...from manoj actions it was clear he loved her and was very keen to settle with her.( he supported her throughout the entire surrogacy process, allowed her to become surrogate for her ex husband and waited for the terms to complete and even made his parents agree for this marriage), he accepted her even with the knowledge of her horrible past).
I don't know what future hold for us ( whether mani turns negative or not?) but at the moment i personally feel mani deserved a better woman than Xena.
Sorry if my comments hurts anyone.
brihati thumbnail
Mani sometimes become haddi and 1 more thing becoz of this haddi only Raman realized his love for ishita we cannot ignore that fact I mean during ishita hospitalization asia head tym etc he started to behave like typical husband.. jelous over protective possessive
Mani is well wisher of ishita now coming to recent episodes mani is tensed or nervous regarding ishra meet
Mani wants Raman to realize his mistake of saying bad words instead of scolding ishita for not returning for 7 yrs
Bcz mani knows Raman is very impulsive .. mani doesn't want ishita to be insulted again by Raman wen ishra meet so he is tensed..
Mani shagun pairing is not good BCz she is not fit for any kind of love be it husband wife love mother child love specially after wat she has done with manoj
brihati thumbnail
After leap everything somewhere is happening as initial yhm so it's. Better after this drama shagun go back to ashok nd plot foolish ideas nd get slapped by ishra ..
Like initial yhm
ramishi thumbnail
Originally posted by: brihati

After leap everything somewhere is happening as initial yhm so it's. Better after this drama shagun go back to ashok nd plot foolish ideas nd get slapped by ishra ..
Like initial yhm

This time Xena will not leave raman for sure...in all these years she very well understood what raman actually is and she can never a get better husband than raman( money, to the extent he can love, his golden heart )
She gave birth to all of ramans children and for this both raman and ishita will remain indebted to her throughout their life time irrespective of Xenas colour(positive or negative)...PERIOD
Xena can again go back to ashok for troublig ishra but i highly doubt she will marry anyone except raman. Lets see what tracks CVs come up with in future to show their partiality towards a character