Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

@bold, she is the jungali villian.
<div align="center">New!!New!!New!!
<div align="left">A New Villian is in the town. This is her bio-data. CVs of other shows, do think of hiring her, so that she leaves Kaala Teeka and lets KaYu live in peace.
Name: Kalyani Devi.πŸ˜‰
Address: JungleπŸ˜†
Contact No: Call Purohit, you'll get ehr contact no.πŸ˜†
Experience- 14 years of Evilness and Manipulation😈

</div></div>

nice one yaar...
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiya55

nice one yaar...

ThanksπŸ˜†
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If u r an Indian TV serial watcher, never forget, "TV pe kuch bhi ho Sakta hai"πŸ˜†
So just relax and watch d dramaπŸ˜‰

Yaar Shibu
I dont mind the suspense πŸ˜†

I just dont want to invest so much of my time
and then get frustrated in the end πŸ˜†

I get very emotionally attached to shows/dramas πŸ˜†
Thats why πŸ₯±
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
primo13 thumbnail

@bold, she is the jungali villian.
<div align="center">New!!New!!New!!
<div align="left">A New Villian is in the town. This is her bio-data. CVs of other shows, do think of hiring her, so that she leaves Kaala Teeka and lets KaYu live in peace.
Name: Kalyani Devi.πŸ˜‰
Address: JungleπŸ˜†
Contact No: Call Purohit, you'll get ehr contact no.πŸ˜†
Experience- 14 years of Evilness and Manipulation😈

</div></div>

jungali villain just like jungali billi. Nice nickname - loved it.
darshana23 thumbnail
Star of today's episode is Yug and Kali.. they always create magic in scene together.. but today they were highlight in diff scenes...
When Yug said that he loves kali and he will continue to love her.. i had butterflies in my stomach The way he told daadi not to blackmail him.. i was like "hayein, main mar jaava"

about Kali I am glad that she did not accept vishwa decision and show him true mirror.. it will be really great if she leave Jha house even if manjiri comes back...

abt precap I m sure Yug will rescue them..but I m still confused with vishwa's trust on kali...
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Star of today's episode is Yug and Kali.. they always create magic in scene together.. but today they were highlight in diff scenes...

When Yug said that he loves kali and he will continue to love her.. i had butterflies in my stomach The way he told daadi not to blackmail him.. i was like "hayein, main mar jaava"

about Kali I am glad that she did not accept vishwa decision and show him true mirror.. it will be really great if she leave Jha house even if manjiri comes back...

abt precap I m sure Yug will rescue them..but I m still confused with vishwa's trust on kali...

Hello Darshana πŸ˜†

Definitely
They were great πŸ‘
I loved Yug more haha
And he was sooo firm with his decision
But idk what will go wrong 

Lets see what she does
I honestly dont know what to expect 
And i want to know 
I dont like not knowing πŸ˜† 

benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii Mahirah  sorry for late comment 
I was out with friends πŸ˜ƒ

Episode was good πŸ˜ƒ today
And I think Rohan n Simran are protagonists now πŸ˜†
Brilliant πŸ˜Š
Yug confesses his love for Kali infront of Dadi, wow I am proud of Yug πŸ‘ and he said that he will only marry Kali yay

And finally Vishwa shows his real face,  now I know from where Gauri got her stubbornness😑😑😑
Poor kali  she did so much for these selfish people and that's what she gets in reward πŸ˜­

Lol i love the way she said Mr.Jha, 
In your face Jha πŸ˜‘

And kalyani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† again in woods, why woods kalyani? 
Next time try some under construction building πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For me the highlight of epi was yug confession infront of Dadi πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope kali soon realizes that Jha family doesn't care for her at all and she too confesses her love, if don't,
Then I agree with u Mahirah, Yug should fill her mang with sindoor forcefully 

No Thanks for sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by benishchaudhary - 8 years ago
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Uff sooo much to say but I can't stayπŸ˜†

I'm so happy with the episode!⭐️ this show is really unpredictable.. All the characters say stuff I never imagined they would, the villains appear when I least expect them toπŸ˜† and honestly I love it when a show is like that.. Makes me so curious and excited to watch it!πŸ˜†
So yaaay! Btw loved ur review Mahira😊
There's so much I want to say but my studies and terrible net connection aren't gonna let me do that today so bye guys, I love reading all of ur views on the show so do keep putting up ur posts😊
suganya91 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wat lie is sharmila talking about?
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The pictures have disappeared! I normally do not come online during the week days because of work and its like 0021am and here I am commenting anyways...πŸ˜† 

OMG! Can I just say, I loved Kali's firm line of you should have left me to die? Haha! Even Vishwa was not expecting such a come back. I love how Kali remembered those flashbacks and told him she was wrong in believing he could become a father to her. When she called him Jha SaabπŸ˜† I was so happy with her tonight...she rocked...and Simran acted finely aswell. I am happy with her now. Just wished Fenil and the actor who plays Vishwa had emoted well enough in that scene, it would have been perfect then.

Yug told Dadi, he will kill himself if she dares threaten to kill herself. I loved that direct threat to her. 

Looks like Manjiri is going to make an entry now since Kali has to come back with proof and its obvious that chudail is about to be exposed.

My tauntings work!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 8 years ago