India-Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Are They Same Person?

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Are Asandhimitra & Ahankara the same person? I have a feeling Ahankara will be brought back after the leap, she had a huge role in the pre leap story & CV's must have a reason for doing that. In that scene where she made Ashok to hit her forehead with his hand that looked as if she made him to fill her maang with the blood ( call me crazy but I have seen so many similar scenes and tracks like that so that weird thought came into my mind LOL, also that scene reminded me of the Devdas scene) she also said that now she is gonna wait only for him for the rest of her life n even he can't stop her from doing that. So CV's might show that Asandhimitra & Ahankara are the same person I mean Ahankara just had another name & when Ashok will meet her he will realize that she is not ready to marry someone else so he will marry her & will make her Chief Queen just to give her more respect cause it's been shown that he always respected her since his childhood rather than loving her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjctpt378

Aahana. IF-Dazzler
Aahana.
Aahana.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Haan ahankara asandi hosakti hain
they can show her post leap LOL
infact they can show all the 5 queens of ashok and his concubines alsoLOLEvil Smile
Since he will be chand post leap, he can have harem of his own too LOLROFL
anyway's least bothered about post leap..Sleepy
Also they ruined preleap and sid's chances of chandashok
spoilers main bhi sid as ashok ko insults hi milne wale hain iss week
only tomo we will get some glimpses of him as chand uske bhaad wapas usse banish karege.Angry.
good luck for those who watchBig smile

Edited by Aahana. - 25 April 2016 at 10:57am

_Ariel_

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahana.

Haan ahankara asandi hosakti hain
they can show her post leap LOL
infact they can show all the 5 queens of ashok and his concubines alsoLOLEvil Smile
Since he will be chand post leap, he can have harem of his own too LOLROFL
anyway's least bothered about post leap..Sleepy
Also they ruined preleap and sid's chances of chandashok
spoilers main bhi sid as ashok ko insults hi milne wale hain iss week
only tomo we will get some glimpses of him as chand uske bhaad wapas usse banish karege.Angry.
good luck for those who watchBig smile

Not 5 but ya they might show his 4 wives since last wife was from the time when he became old so i don't think story will be stretch to that much i mean they will even show Ashok becoming older.LOL His father had a one so he might be shown with all his wives LOL, even i am least bothered about the leap i already said it in some posts & totally disappointed with the leap decision, i wanted to see Sid for few months more, i thought he will be sent to some other places & there we will see chand ashok but all my hopes gone in vain with the confirmed leap date.Cry i am not gonna follow the show regularly but ya want to see how the story unfold after leap.
Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yeah!!! They can show Ahankara as Asandhimitra... Along with Kaurwaki & Devi...well Ahankara is fictional character... They may show Asandhimitra as she was the chief Queen of Ashoka...His first three Queens made more influence on his life...

_Ariel_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top