Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll (Page 99)

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paglahawai

Hello all!
This has probably been said a million times but things are truly getting frustrating.

One of Pragya's excuses for not telling Abhi Tanu's truth without proof was that she thought Abhi wouldn't believe her. She also wanted Tanu to suffer.

L  O  L

No proof as of yet- all she manages gets deleted somehow or changed some way or another.

Abhi doesn't trust her? Seriously? Even before this track, he was like 'I'll find any way, any means to get to you Pragya, even if I have to travel to the moon'. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to believe Pragya to get across a relatively small baby bump that wasn't even his doing.

And Abhi has shown so much trust in her. Sure, he wasn't really able to see through Pragya's guise, but even after her retaining her 'Mogambo' attitude, he still loves her sooo much- may be even more than before. What more trust does he have to show to prove to you he'll believe you if you just told him the truth?!

Lastly- she wanted Tanu to suffer? Then why is Abhigya suffering the most in this track? It's seriously no fun at all to watch them hurt EVERY single episode.

Sorry for the rambling- just needed a place to vent!  

Hope you've all been well :)

Hello !!!

Sorry to disagree with you !!

I believe Pragya has to tell truth because she has to .. And it is morally wrong to wrong a person..

When it comes to trust angle I am sorry I disagree with you . Abhi gave no reason to Pragya to gather the guts to tell him truth when his own grand mother is opposing her from doing so..

Yes he confessed his love .. But she has N number of his past actions that contradict with his words ..

I dont think she wanted Tanu to suffer.. Yes she wanted to show her the power of Kumkum etc .. which is bakwaas only Drama pov .. But she never wanted her  to suffer , She even asked her to mend her ways in most recent episodes ..It is one minute job for her kick her out of MM..

Edited by Raji9 - 27 April 2016 at 7:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniajshree_rampaglahawaimili9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Originally posted by anamika.viji

Originally posted by Naina-

Just catching up with the AT...Viji, Raji, your stories with your children are adorbs!! Day Dreaming

Ty nainu Tongue !! 

Btw, do u have the habit of saying sorryLOL?!

Loll, yes I do! If I get into a small argument with someone, I can't focus on anything else until I say sorry to them. Even if I'm not at fault, because I worry I've ruined their day. Childhood problem Embarrassed

offfo .. glad .. I am not odd man out .. Exactly how I am ..I call it as my manufacturing defect.. Big hug Nainuu Hug 

I say sorry even if I am not wrong some times .. Because it literally ruins my day thinking that incident ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaanamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
The precap startled me today! 

A week ago I had a thought about writing a drabble/os about Abhigya after Tanu exposure where they both realise they've lost some of their spark. So Abhi takes Pragya late at night to the beach and they reenact their first scene to some degree which helps solve some of their differences and remind them of how much they love each other. 

These CVs aren't the best but they do bring some treats along the way. It's nice how they go back to reference old Abhigya scenes sometimes because they were some of my favourites. Also, Allah Waariyan always makes my heart flutter when I hear it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaRaji9anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

offfo .. glad .. I am not odd man out .. Exactly how I am ..I call it as my manufacturing defect.. Big hug Nainuu Hug 

I say sorry even if I am not wrong some times .. Because it literally ruins my day thinking that incident ..

Aww Raji Hug Loll, manufacturing defect, I LIKE IT! Its a good defect to have, I think Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaRaji9anamika.viji

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Hello !!!

Sorry to disagree with you !!

I believe Pragya has to tell truth because she has to .. And it is morally wrong to wrong a person..

When it comes to trust angle I am sorry I disagree with you . Abhi gave no reason to Pragya to gather the guts to tell him truth when his own grand mother is opposing her from doing so..

Yes he confessed his love .. But she has N number of his past actions that contradict with his words ..

I dont think she wanted Tanu to suffer.. Yes she wanted to show her the power of Kumkum etc .. which is bakwaas only Drama pov .. But she never wanted her  to suffer , She even asked her to mend her ways in most recent episodes ..It is one minute job for her kick her out of MM..

No need to apologise for disagreeing! I'll be honest with you, in KKB, you can take a stand on a point and prove it with some scenes but you can be sure as hell that someone will be able to find counter arguments by referring to other scenes.

Dramatic dialogues, challenges and promises have been thrown around left and right in this serial and at the end of the day, they all amount to nothing. Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaRaji9-jaya-anamika.vijichubbygirlSowmii_cutieeNaina-TeluguAmmayi

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged

No need to apologise for disagreeing! I'll be honest with you, in KKB, you can take a stand on a point and prove it with some scenes but you can be sure as hell that someone will be able to find counter arguments by referring to other scenes.

Dramatic dialogues, challenges and promises have been thrown around left and right in this serial and at the end of the day, they all amount to nothing. Cry

Hello !!!  
I think we have not met before ..
Nice meeting you .. And I am Raji .. What can I call you ??

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Rajii I don't know what I ended up doing Tongue LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniajshree_ramRaji9-Nive-anamika.vijichubbygirlNaina-

Go to top