Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll (Page 104)

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

One need guts to speak the truth..
They don't have that...

I remember everyone expecting AbhiGya to say Dadi Tanu pregnancy truth..
You know that time dadi was happy because of that lie..
But still AbhiGya were expected to tell the truth...

Even now I want the same.. I want it even more because no body is happy with the lie..

we should send the team "my experience with truth" book..
Rightly said Rishu that too its more irritating when Pragya is begging in front of Tanu and she making all mistakes bossing Pragya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniapaglahawaiShaNchi-Nive-TeluguAmmayi

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Hello girls Smile
Hi VijiBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paglahawai

Originally posted by ShaNchi

In this Mogambo track, it is clear Pragya can live without Abhi, but sadly Abhi can't live without Pragya..

She is the one everytime deciding to leave him, NOT HE..
Even in yesterday episode, she told Aliya, If you are in your Brothers side then I will leave this house.. I am not getting HER, she is not only suffering herself also ABHI, why??? 

@bold So true- Pragya has always been like- I'll just leave you Abhi and if Tanu's kid was really Abhi's, she wouldn't be doing all this but Abhi on the other hand kept telling her that they'll think of something to do- anything but separate. Leaving her didn't even come to his mind at first. Pragya just kept insisting so he gave in.

I get this feeling Pragya is almost scared of happiness or she doesn't think she deserves it or Abhi. Whenever she finds her small piece of happiness, it gets taken away by those villains (the CVs!).

The whole Suresh experience, then Abhi having an affair with Tanu experience when she finally did get married, and all the stupid events like MMS track and pregnancy track, losing Bulbul and Sarla-ma-paralysis has made her believe happiness is just isn't in her 'bhagya'. She even had to do so much and it took Abhi SO long for him to realise he loves her. I think she doesn't consider herself worth getting Abhi (who evidently is the person she cares for the most and is her main source of happiness).

This mentality was evident during the Abhi-breaking-mirror-in-frustration incident and the Abhigya confession promo (although the confession didn't exactly pan out like that).

I hope, whatever happens during this track, that Pragya finally accepts her 'Kumkum Bhagya' and that she has sole rights over Abhi in a 'love' sense. She needs to let go of some of her insecurities and realise how much she's worth to everyone around her! 
Absolutely True..She have to come out of her Insecurities and I want Pragya to share everything to Abhi whatever it is

Edited by ShaNchi - 27 April 2016 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShaNchi

In this Mogambo track, it is clear Pragya can live without Abhi, but sadly Abhi can't live without Pragya..

She is the one everytime deciding to leave him, NOT HE..
Even in yesterday episode, she told Aliya, If you are in your Brothers side then I will leave this house.. I am not getting HER, she is not only suffering herself also ABHI, why??? 

@bold So true- Pragya has always been like- I'll just leave you Abhi and if Tanu's kid was really Abhi's, she wouldn't be doing all this but Abhi on the other hand kept telling her that they'll think of something to do- anything but separate. Leaving her didn't even come to his mind at first. Pragya just kept insisting so he gave in.

I get this feeling Pragya is almost scared of happiness or she doesn't think she deserves it or Abhi. Whenever she finds her small piece of happiness, it gets taken away from those villains (the CVs!).

The whole Suresh experience, then Abhi having an affair with Tanu experience when she finally did get married, and all the stupid events like MMS track and pregnancy track, losing Bulbul and Sarla-ma-paralysis has made her believe happiness is just isn't in her 'bhagya'. She even had to do so much and it took Abhi SO long for him to realise he loves her. I think she doesn't consider herself worth getting Abhi (who evidently is the person she cares for the most and is her main source of happiness).

This mentality was evident during the Abhi-breaking-mirror-in-frustration incident and the Abhigya confession promo (although the confession didn't exactly pan out like that).

I hope, whatever happens during this track, that Pragya finally accepts her 'Kumkum Bhagya' and that she has sole rights over Abhi in a 'love' sense. She needs to let go of some of her insecurities and realise how much she's worth to everyone around her! 

Hey Ani .. I agree with this , yea but in slight different way ..

She mostly finds her happiness in her loved one's happiness .. Because she never experienced happiness , She never experienced some one showering love and care unconditionally , She never expected that she can become a world to a person..

I agree , Abhi has shown lot of anguish expressing his love to fuggy version of Pragya .. From Pragya pov , that does not give her enough confidence as she has the LM version as part of whole self which is strongly rejected by him .. 

And yea he cannot live with out her , but that is confined to his requirements and needs . He does not bother to let her know what she means to him .. He express his anger , hatred.. but dont even think what she goes through .. 

OK.. as per him, she has been changed and cheated him .. But all his hatred and bashing are going to same person once he loved .. It is not like fuggy will fee happy if he hurts LM..

It would have been good if Abhi cherished her  with love and show her he cannot live with out her (fuggy).. Thus trying to turn her to good .. But no .. he bashed her , hated her and was insisting on a particular facade of Pragya because that makes him feel happy, feel loved . What about her happiness?? Who will think about her feelings?

Pragya told him clearly(many times) she is hiding some thing and that is related to some one cheating him ?? Why dont he believe Pragya for once??

And after knowing that he is being manipulated on Monday episode , he still choosing to be under dark ..why did not he doubt and question YKW for once?? 

No one is in the show is truthful to others that includes Abhi too .. Lies are part of every character to keep their loved ones happy .. I dont understand why only one person should be excluded from that ..

Edited by Raji9 - 27 April 2016 at 8:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniakratikamonangepaglahawaimili9Zaalima_5anamika.vijiNaina-Sowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hello..Smile
Rishu.. Pragya's dialogue leaving Abhi for Aliya was good.. Aliya is his blood and she is his only sis.. biwi toh koi bhi ban sakti hai.. bahen ko kaun replace karega..?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaNaina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Pragya who is scared to talk to her husband cannot come out of insecurities. 
She has to be given that free hand in the relation ship..
For that Abhi needs to work little bit .. His approach of hating and bashing the bad version to make her good is very wrong approach ..I strongly believe there should be more part from Abhi and less part from Pragya to come out Pragya's insecurities.. She has to be cherished with that  kind of relation ship , so that she believes she is center of some one's world.. No matter what she does , there is a person exclusively for her to resort ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniakratikamonangemili9anamika.vijiSowmii_cutiee

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
One of my favourite Abhigya scenes!!!
Episode 46, Abhigya engagement, scene starts around 17:21
Definetly worth a (re)watch.

Dadi forces Abhi to talk to Pragya so they can get to know about each other.

Abhi asks if Pragya is educated (what type of a question is that?! I thought he knew she was professor?!) and after hearing a long list of her qualifications (what happened to them?!), he cuts her off at one point saying 'that's enough'. LOL

Abhi asks which of his songs is her favourite. He is disturbed/shocked to learn Pragya hasn't really heard any of his songs properly (she couldn't even make time to even though she was getting married to him!!! LOL).
Pragya goes on to ask what the lyrics of his song 'Happy love' (putting that drunk Abhigya scene where Abhi teaches her the lyrics into context) and comedy ensues!

Pragya: So what's after 'happy love'?
Abhi: After 'happy love' is... 'happy'
Pragya: And... after that?
Abhi: More happy.
Pragya: Nice *turns away* LOL
Abhi: *thinks to himself* Kitni dumb hai... who knows how she got all those degrees and diplomas.

The irony here is ofcourse how stupid Abhi's lyrics sound and he in fact seems like the 'dumb' one here!

I love how awkward they are here! So amazing to think how much how far Abhigya's relationship has come! They were so uncomfortable/ seemingly incompatible before and now they try everything possible to have eye-locks!!! LOL

Edited by paglahawai - 27 April 2016 at 8:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniamili9Raji9-Nive-Zaalima_5anamika.viji

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

Hello..Smile
Rishu.. Pragya's dialogue leaving Abhi for Aliya was good.. Aliya is his blood and she is his only sis.. biwi toh koi bhi ban sakti hai.. bahen ko kaun replace karega..?LOL

Hey Kulsum Hug

It also talks about Pragya's understanding of Abhi's happiness and his priorities..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniamili9Zaalima_5

Go to top