Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll (Page 100)

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paglahawai

Hello all!
This has probably been said a million times but things are truly getting frustrating.

One of Pragya's excuses for not telling Abhi Tanu's truth without proof was that she thought Abhi wouldn't believe her. She also wanted Tanu to suffer.

L  O  L

No proof as of yet- all she manages gets deleted somehow or changed some way or another.

Abhi doesn't trust her? Seriously? Even before this track, he was like 'I'll find any way, any means to get to you Pragya, even if I have to travel to the moon'. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to believe Pragya to get across a relatively small baby bump that wasn't even his doing.

And Abhi has shown so much trust in her. Sure, he wasn't really able to see through Pragya's guise, but even after her retaining her 'Mogambo' attitude, he still loves her sooo much- may be even more than before. What more trust does he have to show to prove to you he'll believe you if you just told him the truth?!

Lastly- she wanted Tanu to suffer? Then why is Abhigya suffering the most in this track? It's seriously no fun at all to watch them hurt EVERY single episode.

Sorry for the rambling- just needed a place to vent!  

Hope you've all been well :)

Thanks for writing up..

I completely Agree with you..

In PraNu track, Abhi propose to her, but she havent seen his Love..

But in Mogambo track, HE showed his Love towards Fuggy and she saw each and every actions and words of him and later in the past few episodes HE clearly confessed his Love towards Pragya (Whoever it is Chasmish/Fuggy/Mogambo)..

He clearly mentioned Baby is his Responsibility and Pragya is his Love of Life..

And Monday episode is the peak of all, HE asked every single person to tell what they are hiding..

After all at this point, I am not at all convinced Why she is not telling the TRUTH..

In this Mogambo track, it is clear Pragya can live without Abhi, but sadly Abhi can't live without Pragya..

She is the one everytime deciding to leave him, NOT HE..
Even in yesterday episode, she told Aliya, If you are in your Brothers side then I will leave this house.. I am not getting HER, she is not only suffering herself also ABHI, why??? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paglahawaianamika.vijiTeluguAmmayi

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

I came to a VERY late observation the other day.
The really pretty gold lehenga Pragya wore at her first Dusshera (epsiode 125-126) in MM is the same lehenga she wears in the almost Suresh-Pragya-MMS-track wedding- just the top is changed from a gold to red one.

Also, the girl from Tashan-e-ishq wore the same dress in the most recent promo about saving their marriage or whatever.

Thts recycling tactic of balaji, ani LOL !! B4 LM , they r kanjoos when it comes to pragya's wardrobe 

Now EK has her own company to supply her with sarees! When can't find clothes to wear, buy a whole shop/company!!! LOL

And TEI isn't even a balaji creation!!! But I have noticed sharing of costumes/picking of same outfit between serials before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika.viji

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Hello all!
This has probably been said a million times but things are truly getting frustrating.

One of Pragya's excuses for not telling Abhi Tanu's truth without proof was that she thought Abhi wouldn't believe her. She also wanted Tanu to suffer.

L O L

No proof as of yet- all she manages gets deleted somehow or changed some way or another.

Abhi doesn't trust her? Seriously? Even before this track, he was like 'I'll find any way, any means to get to you Pragya, even if I have to travel to the moon'. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to believe Pragya to get across a relatively small baby bump that wasn't even his doing.

And Abhi has shown so much trust in her. Sure, he wasn't really able to see through Pragya's guise, but even after her retaining her 'Mogambo' attitude, he still loves her sooo much- may be even more than before. What more trust does he have to show to prove to you he'll believe you if you just told him the truth?!

Lastly- she wanted Tanu to suffer? Then why is Abhigya suffering the most in this track? It's seriously no fun at all to watch them hurt EVERY single episode.

Thanks for writing up..

But in Mogambo track, HE showed his Love towards Fuggy and she saw each and every actions and words of him and later in the past few episodes HE clearly confessed his Love towards Pragya (Whoever it is Chasmish/Fuggy/Mogambo)..

He clearly mentioned Baby is his Responsibility and Pragya is his Love of Life..

And Monday episode is the peak of all, HE asked every single person to tell what they are hiding..

After all at this point, I am not at all convinced Why she is not telling the TRUTH..

In this Mogambo track, it is clear Pragya can live without Abhi, but sadly Abhi can't live without Pragya..

Even in yesterday episode, she told Aliya, If you are in your Brothers side then I will leave this house.. I am not getting HER, she is not only suffering herself also ABHI, why???

Kanchi... Rightly put...

Why she does that?

I have no idea...
May be her definition of love is that..
She is proud doing it.. I remember her saying the other show heroines I became my husband enemy to protect him. She doenst feel guilty lieing to him...

I mean she does feel guilty but she isn't really.
Look at the guilt Abhi showed when he took her sign.
There is no such guilt..

Not only in Pragya but even Dadi and Purab.
We have seen dadi rejoicing after manipulating him...

Regarding he can't live without her - tads the only reason i still ship AbhiGya.
For his sake...

His emotions are his enemies...
Can't help it except wishing better for him... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchichubbygirl

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Hello girls Smile

Hello Vijii ..

any guesses on today's episode ?? we will see T taunting Pragz  ?? 
Kudos to Cvs . Now I am curious to know what else crap is left to show ??? with no expectationss Sleepy

Awesome.soniachubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
One need guts to speak the truth..
They don't have that...

I remember everyone expecting AbhiGya to say Dadi Tanu pregnancy truth..
You know that time dadi was happy because of that lie..
But still AbhiGya were expected to tell the truth...

Even now I want the same.. I want it even more because no body is happy with the lie..

we should send the team "my experience with truth" book..

paglahawaiShaNchichubbygirl

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged

@bold So true- Pragya has always been like- I'll just leave you Abhi and if Tanu's kid was really Abhi's, she wouldn't be doing all this but Abhi on the other hand kept telling her that they'll think of something to do- anything but separate. Leaving her didn't even come to his mind at first. Pragya just kept insisting so he gave in.

I get this feeling Pragya is almost scared of happiness or she doesn't think she deserves it or Abhi. Whenever she finds her small piece of happiness, it gets taken away by those villains (the CVs!).

The whole Suresh experience, then Abhi having an affair with Tanu experience when she finally did get married, and all the stupid events like MMS track and pregnancy track, losing Bulbul and Sarla-ma-paralysis has made her believe happiness is just isn't in her 'bhagya'. She even had to do so much and it took Abhi SO long for him to realise he loves her. I think she doesn't consider herself worth getting Abhi (who evidently is the person she cares for the most and is her main source of happiness).

This mentality was evident during the Abhi-breaking-mirror-in-frustration incident and the Abhigya confession promo (although the confession didn't exactly pan out like that).

I hope, whatever happens during this track, that Pragya finally accepts her 'Kumkum Bhagya' and that she has sole rights over Abhi in a 'love' sense. She needs to let go of some of her insecurities and realise how much she's worth to everyone around her! 

Edited by paglahawai - 27 April 2016 at 8:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaShaNchianamika.vijiSowmii_cutieeTeluguAmmayi

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

Hello girls Smile

Hello Vijii ..

any guesses on today's episode ?? we will see T taunting Pragz  ?? 
Kudos to Cvs . Now I am curious to know what else crap is left to show ??? with no expectationss Sleepy

No expectations ,raji LOL !! 

We all know tht ykw is going to tell pragya abt tabhi wedding n throw some taunts !! Pragz will cry alone in her room !! Wht else is new !! 

Tired of seeing this crap again n again Ouch

Awesome.soniaRaji9chubbygirl

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Hello all!

L O L

Thanks for writing up..

Kanchi... Rightly put...

Why she does that?

I have no idea...
May be her definition of love is that..
She is proud doing it.. I remember her saying the other show heroines I became my husband enemy to protect him. She doenst feel guilty lieing to him...

I mean she does feel guilty but she isn't really.
Look at the guilt Abhi showed when he took her sign.
There is no such guilt..

Not only in Pragya but even Dadi and Purab.
We have seen dadi rejoicing after manipulating him...

Regarding he can't live without her - tads the only reason i still ship AbhiGya.
For his sake...

His emotions are his enemies...
Can't help it except wishing better for him..
. LOL

@Bold, True, I want him to get out of that, then plot ENDs..
At least for NOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Go to top