Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll (Page 100)

Naina- IF-Sizzlerz
Naina-
Naina-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Nadzo, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! Hi dear!! Hug I was watching Leo interviews yesterday and though you'd be proud Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaMysterious7-Nive-

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Originally posted by Raji9

Gals .. I just watched precap ..
Aww I always wanted to see a scene .. both of them discussing their first meeting .. But NOT THIS WAY CVS !!!

And what Abhii ??? you are crossing limits of being inconsiderate to wards the girl you Love .. Man she is human , not a toy .. You decided to move on .. Good .. but help her to move on .. if not ..let her to move.. dont try to tie her back to you .. so inconsiderate .. Who are writing these scenes .. wanna throw stones on them ..AngryAngry

So true, Raji. I felt the same way. He made a firm decision to move on, marry for responsibilityCry. Isn't it then humane not to have Pragya danglingOuch? No he wants her to be tethered to himAngryAngry. Not thinking about her at all. Gut wrenching yaar. I can't seem to move on from this thought. It is sickening to see these scenes considering their context. Abhigya romance scenes are not doing anything for me these daysConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniapaglahawaiRaji9anamika.vijichubbygirl

paglahawai Goldie
paglahawai
paglahawai

Originally posted by paglahawai

No need to apologise for disagreeing! I'll be honest with you, in KKB, you can take a stand on a point and prove it with some scenes but you can be sure as hell that someone will be able to find counter arguments by referring to other scenes.

Dramatic dialogues, challenges and promises have been thrown around left and right in this serial and at the end of the day, they all amount to nothing. Cry

Hello !!!  
I think we have not met before ..
Nice meeting you .. And I am Raji .. What can I call you ??

Hi! I'm Ani :)
Nice to meet you too!

I come very infrequently but do enjoy coming back to hear all the goss from you guys Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9chubbygirl

Mysterious7 IF-Rockerz
Mysterious7
Mysterious7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina-

Nadzo, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!! Hi dear!! Hug I was watching Leo interviews yesterday and though you'd be proud Wink

Hello Nainuuu, yes it has been longgg Hug...

Awww, you did. I am impressed LOL. Proud ofcourse Embarrassed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaNaina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Rajii I don't know what I ended up doing Tongue LOL...

Nadz , It is cute .. Hug

Btw .. why no sweets for Abhi ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious7

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

Gals .. I just watched precap ..
Aww I always wanted to see a scene .. both of them discussing their first meeting .. But NOT THIS WAY CVS !!!

And what Abhii ??? you are crossing limits of being inconsiderate to wards the girl you Love .. Man she is human , not a toy .. You decided to move on .. Good .. but help her to move on .. if not ..let her to move.. dont try to tie her back to you .. so inconsiderate .. Who are writing these scenes .. wanna throw stones on them ..AngryAngry

So true, Raji. I felt the same way. He made a firm decision to move on, marry for responsibilityCry. Isn't it then humane not to have Pragya danglingOuch? No he wants her to be tethered to himAngryAngry. Not thinking about her at all. Gut wrenching yaar. I can't seem to move on from this thought. It is sickening to see these scenes considering their context. Abhigya romance scenes are not doing anything for me these daysConfused

@bold .. sadly .. very true Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniamili9paglahawai

-Nive- IF-Rockerz
-Nive-
-Nive-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anamika.viji

Just catching up with the AT...Viji, Raji, your stories with your children are adorbs!! Day Dreaming

Ty nainu Tongue !! 

Btw, do u have the habit of saying sorryLOL?!

Loll, yes I do! If I get into a small argument with someone, I can't focus on anything else until I say sorry to them. Even if I'm not at fault, because I worry I've ruined their day. Childhood problem Embarrassed

I too HAD the habit of saying sorry to everyone (doesn't include my mom) for small things. But I started restricting myself since I got annoyed with my best friend who says Sorry for even small things (like even when she asks me to check a mail she says sorry for disturbing or sorry for giving you work, she genuinely feels sorry and I start hating the word). 

Sometimes when I get dissapointed with Abhi for not feeling sorry for Pragya and taking her for granted, I feel I am also like him with my mom *guilty but still*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.soniaRaji9Mysterious7anamika.vijiNaina-

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paglahawai

Hi! I'm Ani :)
Nice to meet you too!

I come very infrequently but do enjoy coming back to hear all the goss from you guys Smile

Hi Ani..

Go to top