ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll - Page 95

Posted: 7 years ago
Raji as I predicted before the episode is a melody to your ears and a visual extravaganza to your eyes.. 

Abhi really let YKW to tell Pragz about marriage after he saw her cutting their photo πŸ˜²
Big blunder .. Abhi .. You manup and tell your first wife that you are going to do a second marriage .. Divorce is not done Man !!🀒
Originally posted by Raji9

You Vijii .. Kidding .. i just saw Sowmi's warning in caps to not to watch episode ..

Seriously raji πŸ˜† !! It was totally comic one !! Tht twitch lecturing for 15 mins abt kumkum n all !! Where can u get to see tht !! U shd see her talking as if she is sita Mata( forgive me sita ma for comparing your name with her πŸ˜†) !! With her tht poor aliya !! It was like hearing two sermons !! 

Definitely while watching your BP will raise , heart will beat fast ...which compensates your forgotten daily exercise routine πŸ˜† !! 

Plus if u tend to shed tears then your eyes get cleared πŸ˜† !! Thts  a bonus πŸ˜†

Now tell me ...
Originally posted by Naina-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† VEEJ!

Hey nainuπŸ€— !! Can u say no to me ?! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raji9

Well started watching πŸ˜†

All the best kiddo !! We r all waiting for your view!! Come fast n join the club πŸ˜†
Why dosent Abhi ever see how Tanu taunts Pragya??
Infant not just Abhi... No one ever sees how Taaliya taunt and insult Pragya... 

Why did he even agree to Tanu wen Tanu said she ll inform Pragya abt the wedding...

He very well knows how much Tanu hate Pragya... 

Agh cv's u just can't show the leads in such helpless and horrible state just for ur πŸ€¬ TRP's 
Originally posted by anamika.viji

In reply to today's episode , I want pragya to throw T & aliya out of MM after stopping tabhi wedding !!
Btw, who is Taaliyah to tell pragya to get out of MM after tabhi wedding?! Pragya is the owner of all properties ,she gets to decide who stays in MM !! If shd let taliyah to stay in MM , I dont have any words to say for her😑

Cool Viji..

Property can be in her name but the rightful owner is Abhi. We know it.
Abhi doesn't know..

What is taliya confidence ?

Their confidence is Abhi. They know property on Pragya name is only namesake. The actual decider is Abhi. Tads the reason they used Abhi to enter.

Did p say a word? No.. Why? For Abhi?

A is still powerful Infront of taliya without properties and P is powerless with property because they know she gives a damn to Property..

Getting her against Abhi is the worst move by the team.. Remember he started being nice to her only after she being nice to him.

This Abhi ego doesn't let him to be ruled. Pragya can rule him with love which she did...

Originally posted by anamika.viji

Superbbb !! Mind blowing !! One of the best episodes of kb so far  !! Must watch for all !! Dont miss it any cost !! 

😲 πŸ€£...
hmm  these mean girls bullying Pragya again . πŸ˜‘😑😑 ??  Damn .. again seeing Pragz broken.. πŸ˜­
Where are you Abhi ???.. come to room and see what is happening ..

Originally posted by Mysterious7

Ditto, who the hell are they?!...

It's Pragya's wealth and properties. She is the rightful owner...

So please Pragz do yourself a favour throw them out, not worth your time to even dirty your hands and mouth on them...

After Takhil are exposed and leave for good, Pragz would need to make Abhi sanitize himself and Pragz would need to sanitize herself. For purity reasons you know πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†...

Seriously nadz !! If they didn't give satisfying expose of T in return , I don't know wht I will do πŸ˜‘

Don't give abhigya scenes it's OK !! But we don't want Taaliya in MM again !!