ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #232- Saare Chhad Jaayen Maahi,Tu Na Chhodna ll - Page 82

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Raji9

I did not say .. She understood him correctly ..

I said it is her understanding of his happiness .. rather how he portrayed him self before her ..

Agree.. That she does...

She understands him to an extent better than so many others 😊
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Hi Raji..

I am sorry to disagree with you..

If Pragya understands Abhi Better, SHE will not take a decision of leaving him...Not before knowing Baby Truth after knowing the TRUTH..

Because apart from everyone including Dadi Abhi will be more happier in Pragya's presence, she is behaving Good/Bad that doesnt matter to him, she want HER to be around with HIM..

So sadly Pragya havent understand that point of HIM till today.. HIS Happiness and Priorities are PRAGYA

Hello..
I said that is what Pragya's understanding of his happiness ..I did not say she understood him correctly ..
Sowmi, Tanu bridal get up..
Don't remind me..

If I am ek I will fire Tripti 😆

Ps: no offence personal opinion...
Originally posted by -HappyLove

I know... Alia changing for good can make Abhi's life happy. Good Alia presence in Abhi's life is the best thing for him..

Do u think I want Pragya in Abhi's life?
More than Tanu and Alia I will be happy if she leaves him...
Not because I don't like Pragya because I love Abhi and I know he wil not be happy with her..

I don't know how sad he will be without her but I am damn sure he can never be happy with Pragya.
Never if she is like this..
then i m sure Pragya will never be happy if he continue to behave like this.. Like Pragya said.. " do kashti me pair rakh ker nadi paar nahi kar sakte.." 

again he is repeating his mistake.. when he was married to pragya, he wanted tanu.. now he is maarying tanu now wants pragya.. 😆

forst Abhi should learn to take his life decision.. 70% of his pain is becz of him..😛 
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

🤗
😆😆
aww... enjoy ur dinner Raji...😛 

Sure dear..

Chalo .. bye gals .. Catch you all later .. 🤗

Originally posted by paglahawai

On a side note:
Is it just me or are Tisha getting hotter by the day?!!! 😲 

We here at KKB are so lucky. Not only are the actors SUPER, DUPER talented and made Abhigya their own, but we get eye-candy whenever there's either of the two in them in a scene (plus the other actors are all unusually good-looking which is an added bonus). They scorch the stage when Abhigya are together of course.

And Sriti's face doesn't look bloated anymore (not that I particularly minded either way because Sriti is just gorgeous regardless).

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, TISHA ARE LOVEEE  ❤️...

P.S Hiii Anii 😆...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Raji9

Hello..
I said that is what Pragya's understanding of his happiness ..I did not say she understood him correctly ..

Yes, but that is not his happiness or priorities right?

I like Sriti eyes 😊
I like her facial features..

I like shabir's smile.

They aren't the most gorgeous people really but they are charming and cute...
I like them..

I think I find them gorgeous/hot not only for their facial features (I agree with the ones you listed 100%) but also for the characters they play (I love Abhigya despite their flaws) and Tisha's personalities. 
You can just tell they're two very good people who love their work and want to give it their all.

For me, beauty is more in the character, the aura and confidence they give off than the actual looks and Tisha tick the right boxes.
Originally posted by Mysterious7

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, TISHA ARE LOVEEE  ❤️...

P.S Hiii Anii 😆...

Hi! I'll admit it- I've forgotten what to call you!!! Sorry! 
Right now, you're 'Miss 7' in mind but please give me what I should really be calling you :)

I know... Alia changing for good can make Abhi's life happy. Good Alia presence in Abhi's life is the best thing for him..

Do u think I want Pragya in Abhi's life?
More than Tanu and Alia I will be happy if she leaves him...
Not because I don't like Pragya because I love Abhi and I know he wil not be happy with her..

I don't know how sad he will be without her but I am damn sure he can never be happy with Pragya.
Never if she is like this..

LOL Rishu, thats how I feel too, but for Pragz sometimes! But I love Abhi too much to not want them together at the end.