Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Rajii I don't know what I ended up doing πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...

Nadz , It is cute .. πŸ€—

Btw .. why no sweets for Abhi ???
Raji9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mili9

So true, Raji. I felt the same way. He made a firm decision to move on, marry for responsibility😭. Isn't it then humane not to have Pragya dangling? No he wants her to be tethered to him😑😑. Not thinking about her at all. Gut wrenching yaar. I can't seem to move on from this thought. It is sickening to see these scenes considering their context. Abhigya romance scenes are not doing anything for me these daysπŸ˜•. 

@bold .. sadly .. very true πŸ˜­
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

Loll, yes I do! If I get into a small argument with someone, I can't focus on anything else until I say sorry to them. Even if I'm not at fault, because I worry I've ruined their day. Childhood problem πŸ˜³

I too HAD the habit of saying sorry to everyone (doesn't include my mom) for small things. But I started restricting myself since I got annoyed with my best friend who says Sorry for even small things (like even when she asks me to check a mail she says sorry for disturbing or sorry for giving you work, she genuinely feels sorry and I start hating the word). 

Sometimes when I get dissapointed with Abhi for not feeling sorry for Pragya and taking her for granted, I feel I am also like him with my mom *guilty but still*
Raji9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paglahawai

Hi! I'm Ani :)
Nice to meet you too!

I come very infrequently but do enjoy coming back to hear all the goss from you guys πŸ˜Š

Hi Ani..
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raji9

Nadz , It is cute .. πŸ€—

Btw .. why no sweets for Abhi ???

Because Nadia doesn't allow Abhi to have Pragya right now πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...

Let him clear his heart, head and mind then I'll let him πŸ˜†...
-Nive- thumbnail
Nadz cute creation πŸ˜³
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL Nivu!! Not having the habit of saying sorry is also a very good defect to have! Because you dont have to feel guilty about every little thing, na. You can be happy and care-free πŸ‘πŸΌ Plus, I'm sure you're mom knows when you feel sorry, some things don't need to be communicated. 

Edited by Naina- - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not excited for the Tanu exposure at all.
This upcoming Tabhi wedding intervention is exactly what I called it- an intervention. No exposure. Nothing.

So when it comes to the real exposure, I'll be feeling exactly that. Nothing.

The CVs have put so much sugar topping to this exposure that now I'm a diabetic. My mind will just reject whatever they may show us.

By the way, when is the IPL over?
And also, everyone thought the Tabhi wedding would be the day. 
So will there be a Tabhi wedding 2.0? Or some other grand event to expose her?

And will we get some peace from Tanu- as in, will they put her in jail? Or will she just come out the next day?  
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hello all!

This has probably been said a million times but things are truly getting frustrating.

One of Pragya's excuses for not telling Abhi Tanu's truth without proof was that she thought Abhi wouldn't believe her. She also wanted Tanu to suffer.

L O L

No proof as of yet- all she manages gets deleted somehow or changed some way or another.

Abhi doesn't trust her? Seriously? Even before this track, he was like 'I'll find any way, any means to get to you Pragya, even if I have to travel to the moon'. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to believe Pragya to get across a relatively small baby bump that wasn't even his doing.

And Abhi has shown so much trust in her. Sure, he wasn't really able to see through Pragya's guise, but even after her retaining her 'Mogambo' attitude, he still loves her sooo much- may be even more than before. What more trust does he have to show to prove to you he'll believe you if you just told him the truth?!

Lastly- she wanted Tanu to suffer? Then why is Abhigya suffering the most in this track? It's seriously no fun at all to watch them hurt EVERY single episode.

Sorry for the rambling- just needed a place to vent!

Hope you've all been well :)

If you find answers tell me...
I am searching for it too..
-Nive- thumbnail

I'm not excited for the Tanu exposure at all.

This upcoming Tabhi wedding intervention is exactly what I called it- an intervention. No exposure. Nothing.

So when it comes to the real exposure, I'll be feeling exactly that. Nothing.

The CVs have put so much sugar topping to this exposure that now I'm a diabetic. My mind will just reject whatever they may show us.

By the way, when is the IPL over?
And also, everyone thought the Tabhi wedding would be the day. 
So will there be a Tabhi wedding 2.0? Or some other grand event to expose her?

And will we get some peace from Tanu- as in, will they put her in jail? Or will she just come out the next day?  

@bold πŸ€£