India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 (Page 7)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Anandi didn't move on from Shiv but she carried him and his memories in her heart and tried to do her best to cope with life in her way.
She named her life time's mission after her husband. Shiv Niketan is Anandi.

She was hung up on her husband and didn't want any other man in her life but she didn't sit around crying or going around with a sad face tear filled eyes to let the world know how much her husband meant to her.She kept all that to herself.

She lost her baby but she didn't let that affect to her to such an extent that it prevented her from taking care of her son or giving him all the love care and attention he deserved.

Little Nandini performed her first surgery on her mother.Where is that Nandini? She looked very much like a cub of a tigress that she is back then.

Using Anandi's ashes is heights of desperation to cling onto something that they foolishly threw away and now are desperate to have it backDeadSleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuProphet_Deb07umamAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaleavesandwaves

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

In precap a reporter was asking Nandini 'were you a BV'? Then automatically they should know from where she is and to whom & which place she belongs to? 

If no one is aware of her family details how they knew she was BV once upon a time?

Edited by Stalwart. - 25 April 2016 at 9:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyu_Manahil_Shinya_goofyCat_leavesandwavestiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

After Shiv's death, anandi did not carry his ashes to be immersed years later.

She did not do FBs every 2 minutes.

She moved on.

Little Nandini was bold during her childhood not mopping about past. What happened to that brave little girl?

If they want to show flashbacks interspersed with some nonesense, why they said it is a new chapter with a new theme?

I think the show yesterday sunk to the lowest possible levels and so it has to rise. So I will be watching and commenting.

The new family looked fake especially the mother.

So Nandini will break records calling so many women mothers!
@ bold - agree: Yes, the show will rise. Pretty sure, a dedicated team from BV production house must be keeping a tap on comments on IF and other online forums to understand viewers' reaction on this new leap, and then the show will be  modified accordingly. 
They will do all of it till they can get the viewers' interest back in place, afterwhich they will take them for granted. 

Question is, how much are viewers willing to invest, to see the returns? Will the investment be worth it?

They say, once bitten twice shy. The show post 11 years leap -  was too much of investment with almost zero returns:

Anandi was turned into a standby instead of a lead. Never got to know how she built her life post Shiv, what she did to search her daughter etc?

Mangala got a raw deal for looking after an estranged child. From a good-at-heart care taker, she became a pyscho and died horribly

So many characters became irrelevant and disappeared in thin air

The evil Akhiraj won. 

Anandi got a death end that she didn't deserve. 

So, is the new show worth the investment, knowing how CVs treat their characters and viewers? - No, ( in my opinion). There was a time, I fought enough to see an upliftment. Now, its my time to tell CVs - I am outta here. If your show works for you, good luck, and if it is doesn't please learn from your mistakes. But either ways, you don't deserve my loyalty. 

Will lurk around for sometime, as long as some existing members are active, and until I can make a subtle exit out of here. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuleavesandwaves_goofyCat_tiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Using Anandi's ashes is heights of desperation to cling onto something that they foolishly threw away and now are desperate to have it backDeadSleepy

Agree.  

leavesandwaveshisusmita_goofyCat_aparnaumatiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
As for why was Toral not re-casted as Nandini. I think they want to cash on  Nandini re-uniting with Shivam. 

If N has Toral's face (Anandi's face) then Shivam won' have difficulties in identifying his lost sister Nandini. 

And may be, Cvs also wanted a fresh face, plus Toral was also exhausted. I think everyone needed a break and a change. 

Edited by Missesha - 25 April 2016 at 9:24pm

jayashree.ghisusmitaleavesandwavesaparnaumatiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

As for why was Toral not re-casted as Nandini. I think they want to cash on  Nandini re-uniting with Shivam. 

If N has Toral's face (Anandi's face) then Shivam won' have difficulties in identifying his lost sister Nandini. 

And may be, Cvs also wanted a fresh face, plus Toral was also exhausted. I think everyone needed a break and a change. 

Possible.Shivam not recognising his sister when she looked exactly like his mother would be a blooper.
If love story fails they have to fall back on Anandi Shiv's legacy to continue the show till they are done with breaking all kinds of useless records.

I think Toral is done with the show and she was probably looking for an escape route and she took the chance to quit the show without invinting trouble from any quarters.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_MisseshaumamAashima._goofyCat_hisusmitaleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Why they never thought of Avika?
leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
For me some of the most evocative scenes to carry forward

Mangala's death clinging to her doll.

Dadisa being dressed up as suhagan.

Jagya crying bitterly by the riverside and Ganga trying to console him.

Anandi cremated by two kids and the kids walking away with her ashes in the twilight hours.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyuDeb07Misseshahisusmitaaparnauma

Go to top