India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 (Page 4)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
It is like Sanchi times when everyone agreed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaShinyatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Not disappointed - didn't expect any better.

I had anticipated that they won't reveal all the connections of past and present all at once. They will keep that as a bait. 

CVs will make us sit through endless episodes just to give us some glimpses of the past , and even then, some questions will remain unanswered. For example, we might never know why the kids couldn't contact Jagya or reach BH. And some such similar questions. 

They never told us how Anandi shaped her life post Shiv's death, and similarly we might not know what surfaced through the 15 years and how Nandini became Dr. Nandini. 

------

Quiet a boring episode and honestly Doctor's profession is taken very lightly in this show. It's mockery of such a noble profession.

The backdrop wasn't impressive. Instead of Jaipur,  this place looked like Jaitser renovated. 

The actress playing Nandini is a huge let down. Very lethargic.

The other guys didn't impress me either. Compare them to Shanky or Sid, and I remember, I was impressed by Jagya and Shiv, right from their entry episodes.

The girl playing Sudha was good. 

-----

Wanted to watch today's episode to see what happened to Anandi and how the kids took from there. 

Happy, that CVs at least showed Anandi's end. Don't have the capacity to sit through upcoming episodes only to find out some missing information. And definitely not interested in Nandini. 

For me, Balika Vadhu officially ends with the end of Dsa, Anandi and Jagya. 

esha i agree wid u completely.
but i m really disappointed wid the ckt sketch,set up & acting of actors.
i was  also not expecting much but still i hoped that atleast they"ll retain bit of logic. but all in vain.

@bold agree completely. thatswhy i said the actors  r not impressive like we'd seen in old BV.they r nowhere near shanky,sid,prats,sriti,sargun or surekhaji or anup soni or any oder marvelous actors we'd seen in this show. i think these  actors  r only better than roop.Sleepy
and MV she  as nandini whos not liked by he r younger sis doesn't evoke any sympathy 4 her ckt.SleepySleepy
and yes i also liked the actress playing sudha.

MisseshaBeautifulSoul_leavesandwaves

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

For me, too... cant bear the new story.Dead

Moreover, cant bear to see that it is connected to our favourite old show.

In the past, we argued, fought, criticized, and bashed the characters and also each others LOL... whatever we did, it was because we felt  the show was worth our time ... But not any more.

Totally agree. Can't put it any better 
@ bold: yes, somewhere we all members felt the show was worth the debate and our time. Somewhere we all wanted to see the brighter side of the story (regardless of whether we got it or not). This new leap is not worth it. 

May be, just as in the show, it's also time for new members to take over in IF-BV. I think the old (existing) members of BV-IF will exit soon or become silent members. 

Shinyaleavesandwavestiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeatifulSoul_

How did Nandini become a doctor if she is scared of blood ?
and i read it on episode discussion thread  cvs were trying to show as if Nandini is the first lady doctor in the big city like Jaipur LOL

Pathetic I am glad i did not waste my time watching this nonsense 

sidra wen she  said i m  a  doc i thot now she"ll start treating him but how  slowly she went 2 him & then after seeing blood her rxn & i was likeShockedShockedwhy not start treating the guy instead of having FBs.DeadDead
and i watched in the hope 2 see wat they'd done 2 old ckts?i"ll now only watch on & off 2 know abt the old ckts.once they clear it i"ll b off of this  show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
After reading written updates, i don't for whom i should feel sorry: the show that was known for it's quiet realistic approach in start or Anandi who died in some far-away hospital with no but her two orphaned kids at her side. Evil people get more better goodbye. Heck! Side characters in BV got better funeral than the lead female!
Btw who lit her pyre? Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!
In my opinion, Anandi got a very insulting end! A character who did so much for one whole village and had some many well-wishers deserved better than this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuMissesha_goofyCat_tiny15

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

------

Quiet a boring episode and honestly Doctor's profession is taken very lightly in this show. It's mockery of such a noble profession.

The backdrop wasn't impressive. Instead of Jaipur,  this place looked like Jaitser renovated. 

The actress playing Nandini is a huge let down. Very lethargic.

The other guys didn't impress me either. Compare them to Shanky or Sid, and I remember, I was impressed by Jagya and Shiv, right from their entry episodes.

@bold indeed they have made mockery of doctor's profession Its not so easy to become a doctor , requires a lot of hard work and dedication  and then a doctor is expected to be a very qualified person  Dr Nandini was a  big joke todayThumbs Down

In my opinion BV had shown one  brilliant doctor through Jagya Among all my fiction experiences be it  on film or TV i found Jagya as  doctor  the best , real  and he has been  a very inspiring and brilliant doctor thats why people praised him as a doctor 

But Dr Nandini was funny today I don't know how she even became a doctor Confused

The new cast was extremely unimpressive  No comparison of them with Shashank. Shashank is brilliant actor and extremely good looking too He was impressive from his entry scene and he was only a new comer then  and this new cast is so much experienced still so dull 

Edited by Mehek134 - 25 April 2016 at 1:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil__Hannah_Hina-libsrocksBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Librocks ...No Librocks Jagya and Ganga were not in the episode anywhere . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

After reading written updates, i don't for whom i should feel sorry: the show that was known for it's quiet realistic approach in start or Anandi who died in some far-away hospital with no but her two orphaned kids at her side. Evil people get more better goodbye. Heck! Side characters in BV got better funeral than the lead female!

Btw who lit her pyre? Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!

In my opinion, Anandi got a very insulting end! A character who did so much for one whole village and had some many well-wishers deserved better than this!

Btw who lit her pyre?
The children lit the pyre.

Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! 
No, they were not there.

How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? 
They did  it. After all they are anandi's kids... As per the flashback, the kids did the funeral with one pundit standing behind and watching... nimboli collected the ashes and put in that vessel.

Then the 2 kids walked away hand in hand, nimboli was holding the ashes vessel.

Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!
First of all, dont know how they brought her to the hospital... Anandi rescued the kids and brought them to the shore. ... Looks like the river was not very deep as she crossed the river with her kids.

What I cant understand is when this whole issue happened in jaitsar, why could the police and jagya not trace them? As far as we all know, there is only one big hospital in jaitsar which is jagya's... in which hospital did the kids admit her?

Anandi got a very insulting end! 
Agree that anandi got an insulting end... Some days ago, I wrote anandi got a dog's death. But her cremation was worse than that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshalibsrocks

Go to top