India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 (Page 3)

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Guys give MV some time I sure she will do better  don't know how long it's been since she was in a TV show 
But Avinash rocked it he looked very handsome 

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

Guys give MV some time I sure she will do better  don't know how long it's been since she was in a TV show 

there is more problem with her than her acting. Or non acting.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kase_Jaya_Missesha_goofyCat_tiny15aparnaumamaya-kk

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
How did Nandini become a doctor if she is scared of blood ?
and i read it on episode discussion thread  cvs were trying to show as if Nandini is the first lady doctor in the big city like Jaipur LOL

Pathetic I am glad i did not waste my time watching this nonsense 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134_Manahil_Misseshaleavesandwavestiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Not disappointed - didn't expect any better.

I had anticipated that they won't reveal all the connections of past and present all at once. They will keep that as a bait. 

CVs will make us sit through endless episodes just to give us some glimpses of the past , and even then, some questions will remain unanswered. For example, we might never know why the kids couldn't contact Jagya or reach BH. And some such similar questions. 

They never told us how Anandi shaped her life post Shiv's death, and similarly we might not know what surfaced through the 15 years and how Nandini became Dr. Nandini. 

------

Quiet a boring episode and honestly Doctor's profession is taken very lightly in this show. It's mockery of such a noble profession.

The backdrop wasn't impressive. Instead of Jaipur,  this place looked like Jaitser renovated. 

The actress playing Nandini is a huge let down. Very lethargic.

The other guys didn't impress me either. Compare them to Shanky or Sid, and I remember, I was impressed by Jagya and Shiv, right from their entry episodes.

The girl playing Sudha was good. 

-----

Wanted to watch today's episode to see what happened to Anandi and how the kids took from there. 

Happy, that CVs at least showed Anandi's end. Don't have the capacity to sit through upcoming episodes only to find out some missing information. And definitely not interested in Nandini. 

For me, Balika Vadhu officially ends with the end of Dsa, Anandi and Jagya. 

Edited by Missesha - 25 April 2016 at 10:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyunena28_Manahil_Mehek134ShinyaHina-_goofyCat_BeautifulSoul_leavesandwavestiny15aparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by maya-kk

there is more problem with her than her acting. Or non acting.
leaves  truly said.
i'd seen her in LTL & she  was not much gud there either but here shes  a big let down. shes only gud at being crying baby (i'd watched her in NB 7 & how both she jay whom i use d 2 like cried & tried 2 EMB viewers)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
My 8 years of watching BV ends here.
Wanted to see the last moments of Anandi and her children.

Have seen that 

Don't think I can watch it any more just to see the missing bits.

Not really worth my time.

Mahi Vij aided by the new creative team have put me off BV something which the previous cast and creative team couldn't do even at their worst.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Misseshahisusmita_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Not disappointed - didn't expect any better.

I had anticipated that they won't reveal all the connections of past and present all at once. They will keep that as a bait. 

CVs will make us sit through endless episodes just to give us some glimpses of the past , and even then, some questions will remain unanswered. For example, we might never know why the kids couldn't contact Jagya or reach BH. And some such similar questions. 

They never told us how Anandi shaped her life post Shiv's death, and similarly we might not know what surfaced through the 15 years and how Nandini became Dr. Nandini. 

------

Quiet a boring episode and honestly Doctor's profession is taken very lightly in this show. It's mockery of such a noble profession.

The backdrop wasn't impressive. Instead of Jaipur,  this place looked like Jaitser renovated. 

The actress playing Nandini is a huge let down. Very lethargic.

The other guys didn't impress me either. Compare them to Shanky or Sid, and I remember, I was impressed by Jagya and Shiv, right from their entry episodes.

The girl playing Sudha was good. 

-----

Wanted to watch today's episode to see what happened to Anandi and how the kids took from there. 

Happy, that CVs at least showed Anandi's end. Don't have the capacity to sit through upcoming episodes only to find out some missing information. And definitely not interested in Nandini. 

For me, Balika Vadhu officially ends with the end of Dsa, Anandi and Jagya

For me, too... cant bear the new story.Dead

Moreover, cant bear to see that it is connected to our favourite old show.

In the past, we argued, fought, criticized, and bashed the characters and also each others LOL... whatever we did, it was because we felt  the show was worth our time ... But not any more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i said in another thread cvs don't have any logic why Jagya was  not informed about Anandi Nandini and shivam and they will not show either They will jump on leap and they did  same because they don''t have any logic How they will give ?
They are underestimating viewers common sense Sorry cvs viewers have common sense 

Anandi had a terrible end , she is awfully  bumped off 

Even the likes of ratan singh's final wish was met but shiv's last wish to see his family together was trashed by writers 

Dr Nandini was a big joke today i could not see such a mockery of medical profession 

For me BV too officially ended with all founding characters stories ending I have been more attached to  Jagya and Ganga and i am glad cvs did not keep them in leap i would never want them to be part of this comedy circus 

Alvida BV and colors ko mubarak ho lamhe pyar k 

Edited by Hina- - 25 April 2016 at 12:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134_Manahil_MisseshaBeautifulSoul__goofyCat_tiny15

Go to top