Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Hina-

IT is beyond me as well๐Ÿ˜•why will Anandi ask such a thing?if she did then its a black blot on her  dying character With Jagya they would have remained safe , happy , getting all love and care , all comforts of life and Jagya knows Shekhars too Shivam and Nandini's biological family so why Anandi opted to make them roam like orphans ?๐Ÿ˜•

Shivam and Nandini are Shiv's children - so logically, if Anandi knows that she is dying, she should have contacted Shakhers to hand over the children to them. The strongest argument in our wish to see Nimboli with Anandi instead of M was - Nandini should live the life she belongs to. In making both Shivam and Nandini orphan and without any family support ๐Ÿ˜ฒ makes it look like Nimboli was better off with M. And the ungrateful person Nimboli will neither care for the mother who saved her life and brought her up till 12 years of age nor for the mother who loved her more than her own daughter - she will care only for the one who brought only sorrow in her life and whom she knew the least period of time. ๐Ÿ˜’. I would have liked if Nandini Shekhavat thought of building  hospital etc. for her adoptive parents. 
Originally posted by: Sabaina

Toral was quite bad in acting when she entered BV and looked terrible as well She groomed up later and also improved in acting if she can , then Mahi too can

The entire KKK Mahi did not improve, she pissed most of the viewers off. Her first show was not a hit. If you want to give her chance it is upto you, please do not preach.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPuja

Shivam and Nandini are Shiv's children - so logically, if Anandi knows that she is dying, she should have contacted Shakhers to hand over the children to them. The strongest argument in our wish to see Nimboli with Anandi instead of M was - Nandini should live the life she belongs to. In making both Shivam and Nandini orphan and without any family support ๐Ÿ˜ฒ makes it look like Nimboli was better off with M. And the ungrateful person Nimboli will neither care for the mother who saved her life and brought her up till 12 years of age nor for the mother who loved her more than her own daughter - she will care only for the one who brought only sorrow in her life and whom she knew the least period of time. ๐Ÿ˜’. I would have liked if Nandini Shekhavat thought of building  hospital etc. for her adoptive parents. 

Mangala was not better option because this new adoptive parents seem rich. Also both parents love nandini more than their daughter. In fact the father was smirking at his own daughter in one scene when she was feeling lower than nandini(atleast thats what i thought was his expression). Mother was saying to nandini after sudha gets married and goes off, i will love you even more.๐Ÿ˜† I found them totally weird.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Mangala was not better option because this new adoptive parents seem rich. Also both parents love nandini more than their daughter. In fact the father was smirking at his own daughter in one scene when she was feeling lower than nandini(atleast thats what i thought was his expression). Mother was saying to nandini after sudha gets married and goes off, i will love you even more.๐Ÿ˜† I found them totally weird.

subah even i was  feeling so odd & its weird how both parents r degrading their own daughter.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched a part of the episode yesterday - did not like what I saw, did not watch today, so, I do not know what happen there. But if the adoptive parents love Nandini more than their own daughter - Nandini should dedicate her hospital or whatever to these people - what Anandi has done for her? BV seems to propagate the myth that blood relation is everything. 
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most boring episodes ๐Ÿฅฑ lag raha hai ki hum kahin bhatak gaye hai, balikavadhu ki galiyan kahin nahi hai.Edited by Teeya - 7 years ago
Sabaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandini30

The entire KKK Mahi did not improve, she pissed most of the viewers off. Her first show was not a hit. If you want to give her chance it is upto you, please do not preach.

Where did i preach anyone ?when did i ask anyone  to give  her a chance ? I only gave my opinion when i saw people comparing with Toral and showing her worst than Toral  i said Toral was very poor in acting when she entered but she gradually improved In that way Mahi too can Toral wasn't a superstar before BV Her most of shows were flop and her acting was terrible at  the time she entered BV 
i gave my opinion I never preached anyone so kindly stop ordering me If you don't want to give Mahi a chance i never asked you either and it does not matter me either if you give Mahi chance or not 
Stalwart. thumbnail

And she calls her Bio-daughter DUSHMAN!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Mehek134 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Now Akheraj tried to kill her but Dsa took the bullet and she knew Akheraj was after her and her kids.So because of Akheraj even Jagya and his family will be in trouble

The only way to protect them is stripping them off their identity and distancing them from Singhs

seriously? this is the logic ? then why Anandi was trying to call Jagya for help when Akhiraj was chasing her with a gun ? Didn't she at that time think because of them Jagya will land in trouble ?
Akhiraj had enmity Jagya too Akhiraj wanted to kill Jagya too so its not the case if Akhiraj would be alive , with Anandi distancing her kids  from Jagya and family Akhiraj would not have tried to attack Jagya and his family to take his revenge ?

Leaving her kids at the mercy of unknown world , where they have nothing with them for their survival , dont know how the world will treat them instead of contacting her best friend who is capable enough to protect them , and he also knows the kids biological family , could safely take them to their  biological family  but Anandi chose to put the kids lives at risk how that is justified ?
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

[Q

I watched a part of the episode yesterday - did not like what I saw, did not watch today, so, I do not know what happen there. But if the adoptive parents love Nandini more than their own daughter - Nandini should dedicate her hospital or whatever to these people - what Anandi has done for her? BV seems to propagate the myth that blood relation is everything. 

Nandini doesn't have to be grateful to the adoptive parents. The woman adopted her and is loving Nandini to satisfy her maternal instinct. They should do more and more . Like building hospitals for Nandini while Nandini dedicates all that to her bio mother who bought nice frocks , jewellery for full 6 months before leaving her alone in a new world.