Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Emerson said consistency is the virtue of mules. Because they cant think otherwise.  🤣

Probably you are again talking about yourself... good sense of humor  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£ 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shinya is trying to provoke me and insult me joining hands with Alchemist. Personal attacks started by Shinya and Alchemist against me. Please take note Moderators.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Personal attacks started when the member 'leavesandwaves' said this statement
"Who will clap for Akheraj? Only anandi haters and her twins haters."
How does it become wrong if we say that the person is talking about him/herself? Is it ok to instigate other members calling them haters?

Yes moderates, please take the required action. I don't have the habit of abusing the report button, so haven't complained to you personally yet. But if you do come to this thread, please do give your judgement.

Thank you Mods.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

How does it become wrong if we say that the person is talking about him/herself? Is it ok to instigate other members calling them haters?

Yes moderates, please take the required action. I don't have the habit of abusing the report button, so haven't complained to you personally yet. But if you do come to this thread, please do give your judgement.

Thank you Mods.

I already reported that ANANDI HATERS AND HER TWINS HATERS. 
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys give the new cast a chance just after watching  the first episode does not make the whole show 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Thank you Mods.

anandi haters does not mean forum members only. I made a general statement. and you started making fun of me using lots of emoticons with Shinya because both of you have lost arguments. And resort to these tactics.

Please take note Mods.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Now complaints have gone to Mods, reply to my question.

Why did anandi threw her kids in the river if she knew that Akheraj is after her and not after the kids? Afterall akheraj will not attack her kids but her, according to you.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya closed Akhiraj's evil chapter and brought justice to the Akhiraj's victims . Akhiraj killed so many people ,and would have killed further  Akhiraj killed Jagya's Dadisaa , Akhiraj killed Jagya's people who came to attend his Dadisaa's funeral , Akhiraj killed Anandi 
Jagya closed this Akhiraj's evil chapter  and brought justice to all Akhiraj's victims whose blood Akhiraj shed How it does not matter ?

So  many credits are given to Anand but whatever Jagya does , does not matter ðŸ¥±

Jagya tried his best to save Anandi and her kids but this time Anandi's death was written so Jagya cannot change that In real life too it happens same way when someone has to die one day he dies , our all efforts cannot save that person . Jagya could not save Anandi either because her death was written 

As far as her kids are concerned , how they could not reach Jagya is a  huge blunder from cvs

Sabaina thumbnail
Toral was quite bad in acting when she entered BV and looked terrible as well She groomed up later and also improved in acting if she can , then Mahi too can
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Anandi suggesting her kids to stay away from JaGan in fear of them being spotted by Akheraj is beyond me. Don't think she would do that. Why will any mother want her kids to roam like orphans on streets instead of going back to the relatives who have always dotted on them?

IT is beyond me as well😕why will Anandi ask such a thing?if she did then its a black blot on her  dying character With Jagya they would have remained safe , happy , getting all love and care , all comforts of life and Jagya knows Shekhars too Shivam and Nandini's biological family so why Anandi opted to make them roam like orphans ?😕