Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
There maybe many reasons. There had been too many regular funerals from Urmi to dadisa. So they might have wanted to skip and directly show cremation by her two kids. When they were in the forest, they tried to live like Fridays. And when one of them died, the other took care of the disposal. Back to the basics!
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For once in her life Anandi did try to save her children. I don't think she died while saving them though. Because akhiraj was focusing on killing her  only. ðŸ˜• thankfully he wasn't aiming at the twins. Thanks to their stars. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@ shinya - The person is probably taking about him/herself. You never know when this person switches sides. She'll probably clap for akhiraj when she's in  a mood to hate Anandi ? I arrived at this conclusion , cause I've never seen a single soul here in this forum clapping for akhiraj. 

I clapped for Akheraj out of anger and frustration!

As for switching sides, because I dont stick to one position because circumstances change and the characters' behaviour changes. It is as simple as that. For example, I liked Mangala upto certain point. When she started playing games, then I condemned her vehemently. Condemned Anandi in no uncertain terms because Anandi went extra miles to be nice to her inspite of all the hints she received.

I actually wonder about people who are so inflexible that they try to defend the indefensible.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

For once in her life Anandi did try to save her children. I don't think she died while saving them though. Because akhiraj was focusing on killing her  only. ðŸ˜• thankfully he wasn't aiming at the twins. Thanks to their stars. 

Maybe he wanted to make the kids defencless and take on them next. He was talking of wounded tigress defending her cubs.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Akhiraj wanted to kill Anandi as well as her kids.

He clearly said that while pointing gun towards them. When he was talking A overpowered them and snatched the gun from one men . He fired at Akhi and gunned him down. That time Shivam took the gun and thrown in the river and Akhi get hold of him.

Anandi managed to pushed both Nandini and Shivam and was about to jump in the river when Akhi fired and she has fallen in the river.

At the same time J fired at Akhi.

J too jumped in the river along with the police man and couldnt find them. So obviously if Akhi would have jumped he wont get them.

So Jagya couldnt save them.

Whether he would have killed Akhi or not wouldnt have made any difference at this point of time.

As Anandi and her kids vanished from there as per the story

So what Anandi did to save her kids totally did herself.

Yes J killed Akhi but it didnt made any difference to the story at this point. Only thing he will not appear again
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anandi died because akhiraj shot her twice. She was going to die anyway. She didn't die while saving the children. It's not like she went got hit by the bullet when akhiraj was killing either of the twins
Awfulggt thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I clapped for Akheraj out of anger and frustration!

@blue - see I knew you were talking about yourself😆
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@blue - see I knew you were talking about yourself😆

🤣 Alchemist you made me rofl.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Anandi died because akhiraj shot her twice. She was going to die anyway. She didn't die while saving the children. It's not like she went got hit by the bullet when akhiraj was killing either of the twins

So she was trying to save herself, not her children. Just because the bullets from Akheraj hit her. In that case why did she throw her kids first? She could have dived into the water first because akheraj will not kill her kids but only her.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Alchemist you made me rofl.

Emerson said consistency is the virtue of mules. Because they cant think otherwise.  🤣