Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 - Page 9

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

After Shiv's death, anandi did not carry his ashes to be immersed years later.

She did not do FBs every 2 minutes.

She moved on.

Little Nandini was bold during her childhood not mopping about past. What happened to that brave little girl?

If they want to show flashbacks interspersed with some nonesense, why they said it is a new chapter with a new theme?

I think the show yesterday sunk to the lowest possible levels and so it has to rise. So I will be watching and commenting.

The new family looked fake especially the mother.

So Nandini will break records calling so many women mothers!

I can understand Nandini's fear with blood or injuries! One cannot even imagine how and what she must have felt to watch her mother get hit by the bullet and die in front of her! It can scar any kid's mind! What i cannot understand is how did she become a doctor after all this? If she cannot hold herself up against injuries and blood then it's impossible that she could have even passed her MBBS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
In my opinion, holding up your mother's ashes for such difficult promises is quiet insulting ! Nandini's goal is quiet huge and may take lifelong time for her to complete it! You cannot open so many well-furnished and good hospitals within few years!
Nandini should have immersed the ashes so that Anandi's soul can rest in peace while she watches over her daughter!
libsrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stalwart.

In precap a reporter was asking Nandini 'were you a BV'? Then automatically they should know from where she is and to whom & which place she belongs to? 

If no one is aware of her family details how they knew she was BV once upon a time?

What i don't get is why every reporter keeps on asking the same questions to female leads? Do we come across such interviews where a famous doctor or leader is continuously asked if she is a BV? Maybe in one or two interview, the person would tell her whole life story and her bal vivah but no one keeps asking such questions and no one likes to answer them! It's a private matter and nothing to do with Nandini's profession!
Did we know Imran Khan (Indian actor) was previously married in childhood until he, himself, confessed it?
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagya was also important character from day one in BV but the way bv ended his character i m surprised 
Jagya just vanished from the show. atleast we know how other character ended but no details about jagya and ganga

i dont think they will show in future what happened to jagya ganga .

in flash back they will show how shivam nandini separated , and i think now nandini mission will be finding her lost brother.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Who will clap for Akheraj? Only anandi haters and her twins haters.

Is anyone clapping for Akhiraj? Please tell us who.

And what is this Anandi Haters and her Twins Haters ? ðŸ¥±
Edited by Shinya - 7 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
I agree that anandi clearly told why she was running away and hiding. 

But I disagree that she died while saving her children... The children got saved because jagya killed akhiraj. He was shooting in the river and trying to find where she was gone... Just then jagya shot him from behind. Anandi was already shot by him, poor children got saved.

What did anandi to to keep them safe? Any answers?

Anandi went to save Kavita from "akhiraj's clutches"? Was he trying to kill her? 

The anaser is A BIG NO.

Akhiraj was not even planning to kill her... he asked her to leave the place, but she did not.

It indeed looked like she was doing it for herself.

She paid the price for her foolishness and her children paid also for her foolishness.

It was not anandi's job to confront akhiraj... Her duty was to go out and inform jagya and the police who were waiting outside and who had sent her inside for a specific task.

She invited the death for no reason.. Akhiraj was not planning to kill anyone. He was performing a child marriage, which is not equal to murder.

CVs have dumped anandi's character like a piece of garbage and here people are supporting the foolishness of CVs ðŸ¤£
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It depends on how one looks at. If Harki did not inform Jagya about akheraj?? thus we can go on stretching.

Your argument was that anandi was a coward for running away. Is it a battlefield and is she a soldier? And you are deflecting from it.

Whats the big difference in what way one dies? Everyone becomes a garbage after one dies and thats why the bodies are disposed of. Whether it is attended by thousands or none.

We come alone and we go alone.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
The garbage term is not used for anandi's death, but the way CVs ended her character.

According to me it was not brave and it was not fair to put an end to the lead's character so abruptly. ...  I feel sorry for the way  the character ended and now they are using her ashes to promote the new story?.. How disgusting!

Rest is up to how people perceive it. Cheers.
libsrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinya

The garbage term is not used for anandi's death, but the way CVs ended her character.

According to me it was not brave and it was not fair to put an end to the lead's character so abruptly. ...  I feel sorry for the way  the character ended and now they are using her ashes to promote the new story?.. How disgusting!

Rest is up to how people perceive it. Cheers.

@bold:
That i totally agree on with you! For a lead, Anandi's funeral has been the most awful one in BV! It was the awful goodbye given to her that made me cry more than her death! 😭
Rest i cannot agree or disagree because i haven't watched the past few episodes or read the written updates!
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinya

Is anyone clapping for Akhiraj? Please tell us who.

And what is this Anandi Haters and her Twins Haters ? ðŸ¥±

@ shinya - The person is probably taking about him/herself. You never know when this person switches sides. She'll probably clap for akhiraj when she's in  a mood to hate Anandi ? I arrived at this conclusion , cause I've never seen a single soul here in this forum clapping for akhiraj. 
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 7 years ago