Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 - Page 8

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So a mother trying to save herself and her kids is a coward while the person who accomplished killing that mother is a hero for winning!

When a villain kills,, he is not called a winner but will be tried as a criminal and hanged to death or for life if he survives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Why they never thought of Avika?

Both Toral and Avika will be back in Comedy Nights Live, they will be Co Anchors.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandini30

Both Toral and Avika will be back in Comedy Nights Live, they will be Co Anchors.

That will be really nice.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why they never thought of Avika?

Even I too got thought abt that...y not avika...bt after reading yesterday upd...I felt happy that they didn't choose avika fr this dumb char...I want to c avika as sherni type n strng girl...bt here they shown nandini ...who felt nervous by cing blood...n comedy part is she is dctr...its height of stupidity...another one I got to know is nandini age is 29 ..then I thought..already avi did char which r more than her age so nw I'm nt intrstd...n avi decided to take some break as she continuously working fr 8 yrs...nw she want to concentrate on studies ..let her stay away n get some peace frm these illogical saas bahu dramas love triangles n those dayans...I luv bv as it always give social msgs...bt don't know wr it vl go nw...my n miss sis used to luv shiv...after his death v missed him lot..nw v vl miss anandi dadisa jagya...bt one thing ...bv means v vl get ansh jagan n dadisa only mind...I want to thank all the actrs fr justifying their chars with their excellent performances..this series started when I'm in 9th..in our reginol channel..i got intrst n startd watching in hindi still I remembered those days wr my grand ma n myself used towatch this show...my grani used to say...if u do naughty things..I vl also arrange ur mrg...u vl also becum bv...then I used to say I vl take u away with me there...like this so many memories r cnct to me with bv...fr me bv is over

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 7 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If Toral comes back on a more permanent basis on Comedy weekends it would be very nice.
She did say that she is very keen on trying her hand at comedy.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

If Toral comes back on a more permanent basis on Comedy weekends it would be very nice.

She did say that she is very keen on trying her hand at comedy.

But I prefer to watch her with siddharth shukla in a mature story. A finite series.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But I prefer to watch her with siddharth shukla in a mature story. A finite series.

Me too.
They make a very attractive pair.

Just reading through all the comments. Had a good time.
Managed to watch the episode.

Anandi like Bahubali saved her kids, and she gave all her messages. Jate jate bhi gyan dena nehi chora Anandi. Anandi being the lead should have a more decent ending - if they were planning Anandi s death why did not they make her die with DS and gace both a common gala farewell.
Only good thing is Anandi got mukhagni from her kids. I was very sad seeing the kids doing rituals and walking hand in hand.

Jagya and Ganga s disappearance was absolutely rubbish. How can the kids do not find an MLA. Anandi who at every step asks Jagya for help will leave the kids at world's mercy. Illogical.

Opening scene after 15 years it is not even the new lead - it is some NRI taking Jaipur pictures. It was discovery india s first episode. Next sequences was over flow of events - The guy got hit by the same bus in which heroine was travelling, Heroine got tele help to save him, she torn her dupatta.
Doctors are noble but they made that there is only one doctor in the world, janta praised her, hospital praised her, mahalle wale praised her, parents doted her.

New director sahu ji was pathetic, actors - except amit and sudha all were 'no comment' zone.
Story is actually there is no story.
And pre cap - so soon N becomes a BV.
The previous actors - every one starting from nandu was so good.
Putting BV in dustbin I am shifting to Bahu Hamari Rajnikant.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I am happy about is that Anandi died for her kids and in those last three episodes, she came across as a protective and a risk calculative mother. 

Whatever methods she could adopt in that short time to protect her kids, made lot of sense. 

She knew this time what was her priority, unlike when she thoughtlessly went to stop Pooja's marriage along with her baby child. 

This shows, if Cvs want, they can give both brains and logics to Anandi. But only if they want to. Otherwise they will show her doing all sorts of meaningless stuff under the sun, but not work on her priorities such as finding her lost daughter or giving her back her identity.

Death was hovering Anandi from all angles, and so she couldn't escape, but still her last fight  as a mother was worth it. 

Anandi suggesting her kids to stay away from JaGan in fear of them being spotted by Akheraj is beyond me. Don't think she would do that. Why will any mother want her kids to roam like orphans on streets instead of going back to the relatives who have always dotted on them?

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Death was staring at anandi in the form of Akheraj. She did something to save herself and her kids. Akheraj's target always used to be Nandini first and then the others.

Whether that death is heroic or cowardice is out of question.

Akheraj lost because he could not finish off his actual target, thats Nandini. He got diverted in the melee.

Its not that only Anandi was Akhi's target . He clearly told after killing A he will kill two sapolas also.

So obviously she died while saving her kids. That was the only way left to her between the devil and the deep sea.
Edited by hisusmita - 7 years ago