Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Agreed...mahi was better actor in lagi tujse lagan but after. Watching bv...I was like what happened to her acting...nimboli was never a scared character...😡
Male leads are far better than her...but mahii
Anandi did not ask Nandini and shivam or the hospital authorities to call Jagya?
Shivam and Nandini suddenly forgot all contacts with Jagya?
The hospital authorities did not ask from Anandi , Nandini and shivam from where they have come while admitting Anandi in the hospital ?
The hospital authorities did not contact police since a lady  hit by a bullet and in critical condition has been admitted to the hospital?
The hospital authorities handed over Anandi's body to two kids and they cremated her themselves ? Even the priest did not ask from them from where they have come ?and about their relatives ?

Unbelievable How far cvs think viewers are stupid and will believe their illogical plots?

i am sure cvs are never going to tell us how Nandini and shivam lost their way to Jaitsar because they have no logic and they expect us not to use our brains like them too 

Watched the episode just to see if  before starting leap cvs  will show us something about Jagya and Ganga too but nothing and  i am happy cvs winded up their story Instead of destroying it like Anandis to continue to the fantastic leap its better to wind up their story and not to show them We can be happy with this they are living their lives happily ever after 

Dr Nandini was such a joke today The first thought that came in my mind seeing her who made her doctor ?

The leading characters of lamhe pyar k all dull and boring including the actors playing them Neither found the characters impressive nor the actors   Mahi  , Avinash , Ruslaan all look boring to me  The first impression was so bad , i dont think i can sit and watch them any longer 

So Good bye Lamhe pyar k For me they are lamhe boriyet k 

i have fond memories of original BV  i loved Jagya and Ganga 

Not interested in this new version of BV🥱

Edited by _Manahil_ - 7 years ago
Originally posted by libsrocks

BV has finally ended! No viewer can call this new show BV! Maybe this new show is just the pathetic spin-off but not the continuation!
After the kind of exit main and important characters like Dadisa and Anandi got, i think CVs has given full justice to characters like Basant and Shiv! Both of them were surrounded by their loved ones during their final moments and were given proper goodbye! Not to mention remembered by all the characters in future (at least Shiv was)

Full justice was done even to Urmi, the character which did not even last for 2 months.

BV has officially ended, but they are taking it for granted that by retaining Anandi's ashes, viewers will buy their crap that this is a continuation of old BV,🤪

Let the new viewers watch this crap of ashes and garlanded photograph of anandi. For the old loyal viewers, the show is dead.

Anandi dying in her clash with Akheraj is something expected.

When she went to stop that child marriage all those years ago she didn't know that the boy's father is such a monster who perpetuated atrocities on his family and his village people in the name of tradition. a man who gets his way terrorising people.A man who snatches her baby from her and tells her that he has done to this as revenge has to be inherently cruel.Nothing can change a man like that.

He had no respect for law and even laws of the land couldn't punish him enough.Each time law caught up with him he gave a slip and came back in a brand new avatar.

Anandi has blown away his cover under which he is leading a very successful life.

So it is obvious that he will be after her life.

Anandi is not some one who would step back from what she considered her responsibility.

But she had her two children with her whose safety is very important and it is important that she didn't want her children to get hurt in that process.

She wanted her children safe back at home before she took Akheraj on. 

She didn't survive in her attempt to keep her children safe.

So I don't think her death is any less heroic than Shiv's.

When she went to stop that child marriage she didn't know she was dealing with a monster she thought he was just a man who was rooted in evil traditions out of ignorance.

But now she knew what kind of a man Akheraj is and she died saving her children from him after she won the battle with Akheraj and isolated him from everyone who mattered to him and got him kicked out by the same crowds who worshipped him. Her death was a consequence of that.

-----------------------
Coming to her last moments with her children - They were beautiful. They probably will understand why her mother felt it was worth dying while trying to save them and why her mother put her life at risk to take on someone like Akheraj.

Anandi may or may not get medals for what she did to the society.But she never did this for any honour.She was simply doing her duty.

We don't have a clear picture of what happened to her children. Why they were alone. This probably they will show through Nandini's eyes.

I can't talk about grown up Nandini because my mind was switched off even if the channel was switched on to BV Only visuals of Anandi and her children dragged me back to the happenings on screen. So I really don't know.

Will I watch BV like I used to? NO. May be I'll tune in to BV once in a while to see what ANANDI SHIV'S CHILDREN are upto.

Talking about love stories - Balika Vadhu has given two beautiful love stories of Anandi even when love and romance man woman relationships were only a sub plot and not all.
So the love story of Nandini is not good enough for me.

Don't understand why they didn't opt for Toral Rasputra to play Nandini. Toral's energy levels match with Gracy's energy levels perfectly. Any ways good to see Toral out of this show which has become a mess. Toral Rasputra grew on me with her sheer dedication and hardwork she put in to make Anandi work and went on to own Anandi and played it her way.

No problems with the way they killed anandi. Anandi was a fighter throughout her life and she died fighting to save her kids. They didn't disappear her in the thin air . But the problem is theway  they r using her ashes and fbs in  this new version. It didn't look convincing at all. 
Happy that old cast made an exit along with the old cvs. 
After Shiv's death, anandi did not carry his ashes to be immersed years later.

She did not do FBs every 2 minutes.

She moved on.

Little Nandini was bold during her childhood not mopping about past. What happened to that brave little girl?

If they want to show flashbacks interspersed with some nonesense, why they said it is a new chapter with a new theme?

I think the show yesterday sunk to the lowest possible levels and so it has to rise. So I will be watching and commenting.

The new family looked fake especially the mother.

So Nandini will break records calling so many women mothers!
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago
some one give this lead actress some acting lesson, she was so stiff and lack facial expression. the grown up Nandini  is a big let down, it would have been better if they had cast Toral as the grown up Nandini.
This BV so far not impressed at all. a doctor afraid of Blood, then how the hell did she become a doctor,  she never  did any practical, pure crap.
Anandi didn't move on from Shiv but she carried him and his memories in her heart and tried to do her best to cope with life in her way.
She named her life time's mission after her husband. Shiv Niketan is Anandi.

She was hung up on her husband and didn't want any other man in her life but she didn't sit around crying or going around with a sad face tear filled eyes to let the world know how much her husband meant to her.She kept all that to herself.

She lost her baby but she didn't let that affect to her to such an extent that it prevented her from taking care of her son or giving him all the love care and attention he deserved.

Little Nandini performed her first surgery on her mother.Where is that Nandini? She looked very much like a cub of a tigress that she is back then.

Using Anandi's ashes is heights of desperation to cling onto something that they foolishly threw away and now are desperate to have it back🤢🥱

In precap a reporter was asking Nandini 'were you a BV'? Then automatically they should know from where she is and to whom & which place she belongs to? 

If no one is aware of her family details how they knew she was BV once upon a time?
Edited by Stalwart. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

After Shiv's death, anandi did not carry his ashes to be immersed years later.

She did not do FBs every 2 minutes.

She moved on.

Little Nandini was bold during her childhood not mopping about past. What happened to that brave little girl?

If they want to show flashbacks interspersed with some nonesense, why they said it is a new chapter with a new theme?

I think the show yesterday sunk to the lowest possible levels and so it has to rise. So I will be watching and commenting.

The new family looked fake especially the mother.

So Nandini will break records calling so many women mothers!
@ bold - agree: Yes, the show will rise. Pretty sure, a dedicated team from BV production house must be keeping a tap on comments on IF and other online forums to understand viewers' reaction on this new leap, and then the show will be  modified accordingly. 
They will do all of it till they can get the viewers' interest back in place, afterwhich they will take them for granted. 

Question is, how much are viewers willing to invest, to see the returns? Will the investment be worth it?

They say, once bitten twice shy. The show post 11 years leap -  was too much of investment with almost zero returns:

Anandi was turned into a standby instead of a lead. Never got to know how she built her life post Shiv, what she did to search her daughter etc?

Mangala got a raw deal for looking after an estranged child. From a good-at-heart care taker, she became a pyscho and died horribly

So many characters became irrelevant and disappeared in thin air

The evil Akhiraj won. 

Anandi got a death end that she didn't deserve. 

So, is the new show worth the investment, knowing how CVs treat their characters and viewers? - No, ( in my opinion). There was a time, I fought enough to see an upliftment. Now, its my time to tell CVs - I am outta here. If your show works for you, good luck, and if it is doesn't please learn from your mistakes. But either ways, you don't deserve my loyalty. 

Will lurk around for sometime, as long as some existing members are active, and until I can make a subtle exit out of here.