Balika Vadhu

Big disappointment - DTN pg 16 - Page 4

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

After reading written updates, i don't for whom i should feel sorry: the show that was known for it's quiet realistic approach in start or Anandi who died in some far-away hospital with no but her two orphaned kids at her side. Evil people get more better goodbye. Heck! Side characters in BV got better funeral than the lead female!

Btw who lit her pyre? Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!

In my opinion, Anandi got a very insulting end! A character who did so much for one whole village and had some many well-wishers deserved better than this!

Btw who lit her pyre?
The children lit the pyre.

Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! 
No, they were not there.

How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? 
They did  it. After all they are anandi's kids... As per the flashback, the kids did the funeral with one pundit standing behind and watching... nimboli collected the ashes and put in that vessel.

Then the 2 kids walked away hand in hand, nimboli was holding the ashes vessel.

Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!
First of all, dont know how they brought her to the hospital... Anandi rescued the kids and brought them to the shore. ... Looks like the river was not very deep as she crossed the river with her kids.

What I cant understand is when this whole issue happened in jaitsar, why could the police and jagya not trace them? As far as we all know, there is only one big hospital in jaitsar which is jagya's... in which hospital did the kids admit her?

Anandi got a very insulting end! 
Agree that anandi got an insulting end... Some days ago, I wrote anandi got a dog's death. But her cremation was worse than that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanyu thumbnail

After reading written updates, i don't for whom i should feel sorry: the show that was known for it's quiet realistic approach in start or Anandi who died in some far-away hospital with no but her two orphaned kids at her side. Evil people get more better goodbye. Heck! Side characters in BV got better funeral than the lead female!

Btw who lit her pyre? Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!
In my opinion, Anandi got a very insulting end! A character who did so much for one whole village and had some many well-wishers deserved better than this!

Genearally in real life even though the leaders die like the way they showed Anandi died they will have tremendous goodbye where everyone comes to see her and say goodbye to her but here it is totally different😡  
Aashima. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: russhmeSS

Lol when I read the title I first thought you have written about Anandi's part in today's episode because I didn't bother to watch the episode after first few seconds 😆

Same here.😆
Watched only the first 1-2 mins till they took the leap. Missed everything after that including Anandi's Death scenes FBs.

For me The best part was  when they showed " balika vadhu - lamhe pyar ke mein aaj dekhiye"  at the start of the episode.
There when some reporters asked Nandini about her being a BV once , it reminded me of the same scene with Anandi after Jyoti's marriage or something.
And for me Anandi's reaction to question seemed more justified than Nandini only because Throughout her BV life, neither this girl regretted that life nor was too lovey-dovey with her inlwas & husband, instead was all chirpy happy with addressing  Akheraj as Bapusa till his death,And now she is all teary eyed on that question😕🥱

From the comments here, it looks like they reused the BH only, & it also means that whether they claim to show village or city, they will ultimately show the semirural setup only.

Glad that i am free from this show😊
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shinya

What I cant understand is when this whole issue happened in jaitsar, why could the police and jagya not trace them? As far as we all know, there is only one big hospital in jaitsar which is jagya's... in which hospital did the kids admit her?

its a blooper when Anandi fell in river and Akhiraj was shooting at her , soon Jagya came and killed Akhiraj and he immediately  jumped in the river It was a river not a sea that waves took Anandi and kids to another shore so fast   The flow of water was not that fast that Anandi and kids reached to the other corner  Jagya and the cop could catch hold of them but cvs showed it like Anandi and kids flown to another corner out of the sight of Jagya and the cop 
which ever hospital they took Anandi? who did by the way ? Nandini and shivam themselves ?😆even if lets accept this , then hospital authorities  must have asked from shivam and nandini where they have come from ? These are the must to be filled  formalities  while admitting a person in the hospital, they would have questioned Nandini and shivam who they are  , from they have come , how Anandi landed in this condition etc etc So its impossible Nandini and shivam could not reach Jetsar 

Like i said cvs are underestimating viewers common sense 
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
illogical track.Smart Anandi also not telling her kids to make a phone call to Jagya.Two kids cremating their mother?🤢.Pathetic was grownup nandini !she looks older than Anandi. Seriously a big let down.Bye bye to BV.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First tym I'm cmntng in this forum...I stpd watching bv after shiv death...I used to luv each every actor in bv...starting frm my avika gor...next prats toral sid shasank sriti sargun asiya dadisa...all r excellent actors...i cnctd to every charectr heartily...bt after shiv raj shekr death I lost intrst in show...I don't know wats going on..when ever bv takes leap...family family disappearing...in befr leap shekrs family n sanchi left...nw total jagya family went missing...I don't think so..it vl work out...few days back I came to know there is gng to b leap in bv...so many thoughts revolved in my mind..wat if avika vl come back as nandini( as I'm avika fan these thoughts r obvious) bt later I came to know mahi is playing...I lost interest...Bt today I just read upd...to know wat happened to anadi...oh god its so illogical...I felt bored by reading upd only...let's c whether this serial vl continue r air off soon...bt bv totally lost its charm Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 7 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Btw who lit her pyre?
The children lit the pyre.

Please tell me Jagya and Ganga were there! 
No, they were not there.

How can two 13 years old be allowed alone to do a funeral? 
They did  it. After all they are anandi's kids... As per the flashback, the kids did the funeral with one pundit standing behind and watching... nimboli collected the ashes and put in that vessel.

Then the 2 kids walked away hand in hand, nimboli was holding the ashes vessel.

Surely the hospital authorities must have informed some relative of the kids!
First of all, dont know how they brought her to the hospital... Anandi rescued the kids and brought them to the shore. ... Looks like the river was not very deep as she crossed the river with her kids.

Anandi got a very insulting end! 
Agree that anandi got an insulting end... Some days ago, I wrote anandi got a dog's death. But her cremation was worse than that.

A stray dog's death is better word to describe it! As offensive as it sounds, this is the truth!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A stray dog's death is better word to describe it! As offensive as it sounds, this is the truth!

libs so true.
btw i don't understand if makers hav 2 dispose anandi just like this then why did they destroy each & every gud  ckt 2 shine anandi??😕😕

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BV has finally ended! No viewer can call this new show BV! Maybe this new show is just the pathetic spin-off but not the continuation!
After the kind of exit main and important characters like Dadisa and Anandi got, i think CVs has given full justice to characters like Basant and Shiv! Both of them were surrounded by their loved ones during their final moments and were given proper goodbye! Not to mention remembered by all the characters in future (at least Shiv was)
Aashima. thumbnail

BV has finally ended! No viewer can call this new show BV! Maybe this new show is just the pathetic spin-off but not the continuation!
After the kind of exit main and important characters like Dadisa and Anandi got, i think CVs has given full justice to characters like Basant and Shiv! Both of them were surrounded by their loved ones during their final moments and were given proper goodbye! Not to mention remembered by all the characters in future (at least Shiv was)

Agree , Shiv got the best farwelll though i still hate his death track.

And Anandi got the most horrible death track as far as Her journey & character is concerned. Still can't make out what made the CVs(new/old) to give such a cruel death & farewell to such a Character that too when the character was their main lead for years ðŸ˜•

Edited by Aashima. - 7 years ago