India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

The Precape!!! (Page 4)

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Lol!! Kunj is only to save her in this show!!!
I don't understand how she is saving her marriage she know yuvi very well she know upto what extent he can go, he is upto break her marriage then what she is doing ??how she will explain to Sarnas and her hubby!! There will be no marriage no husband !!!only yuvi will left alone in the show!! How she can expect that yuvi will not revel truth to kunj??? Is she fool!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFan

.bluebolt Senior Member
.bluebolt
.bluebolt

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Originally posted by swatikr12

It's ver easy to mix something in twinkle drink as he always do !!! I must say this is hype it's really giving a bad social message n making fun of marriage
how is this making A fun of marriage?
I mean How?Sleepy

Its like u r ready to sleep with someone to save ur husbandSleepy Isn't this sort of sacrifice shown in all Ekta soap herione.. Marrying someone else to save husband or sasural. TEI doing the same. How is Twinkle different from Ekta Mahan heroine?Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanMishka42VIMAL.SM

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yeah it's like ekta's mahan heroine, I hate ekta's serial , she started all this crap!!! Was watching TEI because of twinj but sad it's going on same track!!!whats happening to this TV industry!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bluebolt

.bluebolt Senior Member
.bluebolt
.bluebolt

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Yeah it's like ekta's mahan heroine, I hate ekta's serial , she started all this crap!!! Was watching TEI because of twinj but sad it's going on same track!!!whats happening to this TV industry!!

Everyone goes the Ekta way b'coz she is TRP queenLOL but still don't reach that level of TRPs tooLOL
But I hate Ekta shows, esp her over Mahaan unrealistic heroinesDead now Twinkle is one. Can't she use her brain and find another donor in a world of 7 billion ppl rather than doing all cheap things UV sayShocked Does everyone who need a blood donor do this type of stupiditySleepy
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daytoday

Everyone goes the Ekta way b'coz she is TRP queenLOLbut still don't reach that level of TRPs tooLOL
But I hate Ekta shows, esp her over Mahaan unrealistic heroinesDeadnow Twinkle is one. Can't she use her brain and find another donor in a world of 7 billion ppl rather than doing all cheap things UV sayShockedDoes everyone who need a blood donor do this type of stupiditySleepy

Actually this cheap drama in Ekta's show are not reason of high trps , I think she directed romantic secene and other things well,her creative team writes good dialouges for leads, she is not in rush anyway either romance or pooja or this kind of cheap dirty drama!! May be that could be the reason of high trps, I am not Ekta's fan but yeah she has something which binds people to her show !! But any way Tis is TEI forum and TEI Team should learn good things not bad things , I have never heard any praise for this kind of track either its Ekta's show or anyone else!!

Edited by swatikr12 - 25 April 2016 at 9:33pm
ChrissyA Senior Member
ChrissyA
ChrissyA

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fishee

But i thought yuvi hated when she wore such type of short dresses.
Stupid yuvi.
He does. Its not a coincidence that Kunj is there too. I think Yuvi's plan is 
1.to let Kunj believe that he Twinks are having an affair or that Twinks has feelings for him
2.reveal that Twinkle is still keeping secrets from Kunj

He has no intentions to sleep with her, at least as long as Kunj is in the picture and is married to Twinkle.

Either way, Twinkle is gonna get burnt which is her punishment for insulting Yuvi.
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
So all this by mahaan   creatives ust to make Yuvle happen moral guy can harass u do anything but u have to  be with him and if u happen to chose a good guy then hurt him badly and make fun of his belief in u twinkle is such a bad character at the moment who just doesnt  love her husband had she she would have thought about how he feels
And no Ekta shows heroine sleeps with other guys  , tei is obsessed with UV and to justify yuvle and  UV thy can do nything
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
The precap is good but looking forward for todays episode.

Go to top