SEED planted for future track.......

tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U useless DS...😡 i don't care how u said u wanted to move on and blah blah...but u planted a SEED in vasu's mind...
COME ON CV'S...THAPKI IS NOT A TOY...CAN BE PASSED ON FROM ONE BRO TO  ANOTHER...BY ANNOYING MOTHER 😡

Okay,Now enough of bashing....let me come to compliments i wanna give...what a wonderfully written and well executed episode and perfomed by jigayasa and specially manish...he took my heart away today... WELL DONE.👏

AFTER almost 1.5weeks of SBS finally a THAHAANLISIOUS episode...absolutely loved it...the songs were perfectly blended with situation... 😊😊😊

I'M STILL IN AWE... 😳

PRECAP...BRING IT ON BABY...MORE THAHAAN 😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am in the process of watching...video got stuck so I came here...I have watched till Shraddha exercising to burn the extra calories...It is funny till now...😆😆😆
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
common cv's write 2-3 page speech for Thapki...like the one she delivered after knowing that she has got married to Bihaan. She should clearly tell people that she's not a toy which can be taken from one child and given to other.
And yeah ye wala dialogue zaroor dalna
"Mein khilona nahin insaan hoon, kisi ne meri marzi pouchi hai ke mein kis ke saath rehna chahti hoon...Mein Bihaan ke saath rehna chahti hoon" 😉
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

common cv's write 2-3 page speech for Thapki...like the one she delivered after knowing that she has got married to Bihaan. She should clearly tell people that she's not a toy which can be taken from one child and given to other.

And yeah ye wala dialogue zaroor dalna
"Mein khilona nahin insaan hoon, kisi ne meri marzi pouchi hai ke mein kis ke saath rehna chahti hoon...Mein Bihaan ke saath rehna chahti hoon" 😉

Yeah i cant forget tht epic line of thaps 😆
BUT doll this is thapki land 😆 never forget yha kuch bhi hi skta hai..😆 logic dosent exist. ! So never use ur brains whild watxhing the show..😆
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh man we want some karak thapki dialogue on rejecting DS and going back to Bihuu 
i am having so many ideas i am so excited for future and current track! 😃😃
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am speechless guys!! I was thinking of an analysis but this episode doesn't need one!! It was just awesome and everything was just beautifully portrayed by Manyasa!
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

I am speechless guys!! I was thinking of an analysis but this episode doesn't need one!! It was just awesome and everything was just beautifully portrayed by Manyasa!

Hai na,,,,😃
Dekha...told you...the epi was fab...
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Hai na,,,,😃
Dekha...told you...the epi was fab...

Yeah I was just sitting there thinking about how they can portray just emotions!