India-Forums

SEED planted for future track.......

tia2105 IF-Rockerz
tia2105
tia2105

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
U useless DS...Angry i don't care how u said u wanted to move on and blah blah...but u planted a SEED in vasu's mind...
COME ON CV'S...THAPKI IS NOT A TOY...CAN BE PASSED ON FROM ONE BRO TO  ANOTHER...BY ANNOYING MOTHER Angry

Okay,Now enough of bashing....let me come to compliments i wanna give...what a wonderfully written and well executed episode and perfomed by jigayasa and specially manish...he took my heart away today... WELL DONE.Clap

AFTER almost 1.5weeks of SBS finally a THAHAANLISIOUS episode...absolutely loved it...the songs were perfectly blended with situation... SmileSmileSmile

I'M STILL IN AWE... Embarrassed

PRECAP...BRING IT ON BABY...MORE THAHAAN Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16__Pari__fun4ever89iQraaaKowsiMimiii22SanyaEterna..dtd...dynamic_dolloceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I am in the process of watching...video got stuck so I came here...I have watched till Shraddha exercising to burn the extra calories...It is funny till now...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
common cv's write 2-3 page speech for Thapki...like the one she delivered after knowing that she has got married to Bihaan. She should clearly tell people that she's not a toy which can be taken from one child and given to other.
And yeah ye wala dialogue zaroor dalna
"Mein khilona nahin insaan hoon, kisi ne meri marzi pouchi hai ke mein kis ke saath rehna chahti hoon...Mein Bihaan ke saath rehna chahti hoon" Wink

iQraaa

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

common cv's write 2-3 page speech for Thapki...like the one she delivered after knowing that she has got married to Bihaan. She should clearly tell people that she's not a toy which can be taken from one child and given to other.
And yeah ye wala dialogue zaroor dalna
"Mein khilona nahin insaan hoon, kisi ne meri marzi pouchi hai ke mein kis ke saath rehna chahti hoon...Mein Bihaan ke saath rehna chahti hoon" Wink
Yeah i cant forget tht epic line of thaps LOL
BUT doll this is thapki land LOL never forget yha kuch bhi hi skta hai..LOL logic dosent exist. ! So never use ur brains whild watxhing the show..LOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh man we want some karak thapki dialogue on rejecting DS and going back to Bihuu Day Dreaming
i am having so many ideas i am so excited for future and current track! Big smileBig smile
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I am speechless guys!! I was thinking of an analysis but this episode doesn't need one!! It was just awesome and everything was just beautifully portrayed by Manyasa!

oceanbubble

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I am speechless guys!! I was thinking of an analysis but this episode doesn't need one!! It was just awesome and everything was just beautifully portrayed by Manyasa!

Hai na,,,,Big smile
Dekha...told you...the epi was fab...

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Originally posted by Kowsi

Hai na,,,,Big smile
Dekha...told you...the epi was fab...

Yeah I was just sitting there thinking about how they can portray just emotions!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top