Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@Chits, me too but sadly like all good things come to an end, the forum too is dead.
However, if SRGM goes back to its basics and does gets in some mind-blowing talent then I am sure it can rise back from ashes. But I am a skeptic and I don't see that happening in this fast age of mediocrity. Atleast not in the near future.

_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MindIt

@Chits, me too but sadly like all good things come to an end, the forum too is dead.

However, if SRGM goes back to its basics and does gets in some mind-blowing talent then I am sure it can rise back from ashes. But I am a skeptic and I don't see that happening in this fast age of mediocrity. Atleast not in the near future.

Same here. I dont see it happening too. It used to be one of the best shows and we would sit infront of the TV waiting for it but no use.

Besides I am 70% sure that the blind man is gonna win. There's almost nil competition.
DiamondLife thumbnail
I love the show considering early 1990s and 2000..
But i am not liking judges selection.

I usually follow whole little champ as i still believe judges are fair in the show..there is decency..

But adult SRGMP..i dont like sajid wajid (i like one..i dont know which one..he is nice speaking  not tapori bhasa😆).
Pritam is good...

MIKA i dont like at all...

I dont like contestants...😔 Isse achhe bache hain..jo gate hain😃 i feel its punjabi show

The jury panel is something to look forward..thats why i am still watching..but i dont want to watch same contestants from other shows😒
DiamondLife thumbnail
the last season i followed very well was ranjeet rajwada's..what a talent that season had!
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The forum can be a place where life-time friends can be made as well as life-time enemies 🤔 . It can be as much fun as a bunch of good friends sitting together and chatting over a cup of tea and can be as fearsome as the battlefield where people can stoop very low and words are the only weapons. I remember the time that Mindlt mentions. It was worse than a battlefield, it was more of a hell where no sane member could step in. I guess times have changed and people including moderators have become more busier than ever, so it has become more of the responsibility of the members to maintain the sanity here.
I stopped watching this crappy show right after the 2010 version. the songers in that were so good...i have forgotten the names...especially the girls...one girl was from orissa who sang nusrat fateh ali khan's songs so well...
but the f**king judges screwed every good singer in that period..they gave them nonsensical songs that never suited them and the worst singer kamaal khan was chosen as the winner.. i can never ever support such shows when judges r so f**king stupid

where is that saregama gone where sonu nigam used to host...it was a live treat...the judges were gems...even the singers...kya baat thi us time ki...