Naagin New OLV 25/04/2015 (Page 2)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

WU: Rivanya are praying..both are emotional. Yogiraaj is there too. They say some dialogues to each other and grip each others hands then winds start blowing. 
That's about it. o.O 

thanks buddy for the update..this is not the climax ..there is something more coming up ..that wind blowing and them looking at it confused...it seems the mahishmati family is entering...i see yogiraj announcing something similar...

@ vimal ,thanks for the videos...

I think so too..this maybe the aahat of Mahismati coming. This can be after defeating all the vamps..because for some reason Rivanya look like they expect to be separated. Confused I guess they came to the mandir expecting to be punished and thinking "kaal" will take one of them away but Yogiraaj announced the arrival of an even bigger enemy..Mahismati. 

Just a prediction..no one take me seriously and PM me LOL. 

haan this is possible unless according to that article after 18 hours shiv has lost all her powers forever and they can reunite and be one but maybe right then mahismati ka aahat is announced...

your predictions are fun LOLLOL

maiyya ne unko seperate kia na in life or death toh i will make rangella berang LOL..either they live together or die together ,period.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

haan this is possible unless according to that article after 18 hours shiv has lost all her powers forever and they can reunite and be one but maybe right then mahismati ka aahat is announced...

your predictions are fun LOLLOL

maiyya ne unko seperate kia na in life or death toh i will make rangella berang LOL..either they live together or die together ,period.

But if she lost all her powers and they can reunite..why are they so sad?! Is it because they lost so many people? And that's why they grip the others hands because they promise to be there for each other no matter what? That can also be possible. 

Predictions are for fun..some people take it too seriously and PM me in panic LOL. 

Haila..I will personally go to the sets and joote maro to everyone in the team. Keep them together or kill them together. No separating. Angry

BTW if it's the last day of the shoot like the video is stating then wouldn't ArNi have tweeted or snap chat or Instagram about it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
its nt last day aj shot chal raha hai .. n this might be a day before one...
i thnk shiv said i will live as urs only .

this might bt the part where thy r done with inteqam yet thy have inbetween lost evry loved one n jst dono rah gay hain ...islyn holding close 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh does she say that? Toh this is the start of Mahismati ki entry. Ab toh rebirth doubtful lag raha hai. Or maybe Mahismati will kill them and next birth they have to take back the mani? But, I remember in kal ka OLV, before dying SS was talking about how Ritik has to take care of the kingdom and their lineage after him. So if Rivanya die then the protector linage die..their special connection to naagmani and naagins die. Also Shivanya being reborn as Naagin is doubtful and being an unique special Ichaadari born Naagin is also impossible. Didn't they also talk about ShivSha becoming Maha Naagin after they reach their goal? Shesha is out of running obviously..soo..will that be forgotten too?
So much confusion going on.
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
cvs forget so much 
yaha issue is of shiv powers more ...if rebrith thy will b born as ritik shivanya ... the madi protectors n power holders..tht is nt issue ...

let see ...hopefully with voice ay tu we can say wht it is 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
TFS...
--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
chalo kal segment ayega. hope interview bhi mil jaye.
but i dont think yeh last day of shoot hai.

warna cast update karti
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

WU: Rivanya are praying..both are emotional. Yogiraaj is there too. They say some dialogues to each other and grip each others hands then winds start blowing. 
That's about it. o.O 
Thanks a lot for the written update

Go to top