Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 22)

Inquisitivesoul IF-Sizzlerz
Inquisitivesoul
Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

For anyone who doesn't see the pic.

The person cropped is  a woman. Could be Kangy's known. It's a picture that says they were  more than comfortable. Definitely takes away from HR's "we were strictly professional" BS.

I think they may have fooled around after getting drunk one time.She has definitely gone bonkers with that.

Leaking the picture is a good move though.It creates doubt however Kangy will have to better, a lot better to change the bat shit crazy woman perception of hers thanks to those trashy emails.

Hrithik :22
Kangy: 01

LOL

Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 25 April 2016 at 3:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranikaadiActomyo

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Shocked

My posts skew more Kangy than Hrithik because I think both are playing for something we do not know, but if this picture is "proof" of an affair Ermm
Umm...I have pictures like that with friends of both genders where we are piling on each other trying to get on a selfie. Some of us are not even next to our spouses. I shudder to think what people will assume if they see it and I am not even bringing up my um..interesting college pictures Embarrassed

awkardpyscho Senior Member
awkardpyscho
awkardpyscho

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
If it was SRK and PC in this pic, everyone would have not even dares to say that they were costars they would surely get clicked. And this pic is definitely a proof that Hrithik was indeed involved with Kangana but he didnt wanted to accept her while Kangana probably wanted to marry him

Edited by awkardpyscho - 25 April 2016 at 11:56pm
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenBolly

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kangana Ranaut

Posted by Rashmi Daryanani

April 25, 2016

1 Share

Over the weekend, private e-mails allegedly sent by Kangana Ranaut to Hrithik Roshan were leaked online. These appeared to confirm Hrithik's position that Kangana was engaging in a one-way relationship with him. In fact, according to Kangana's lawyers, Hrithik has stated in his initial legal notice that he doesn't know Kangana socially at all.

And now, plot twist: in response to the e-mail leak, sources close to the actress have released an image exclusively to MissMalini.com, which seems to show Hrithik embracing Kangana at what the source describes as the pre-production party for Krrish 3 at Arjun Rampals house (Krrish 3 released in November of 2013).

Here's the photo:

Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut

Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut

What are your thoughts?

sources close to the actress have released an image exclusively to MissMalini.com?
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I thought it was some evidence sent to legal or already proved by forensic  as how email released by HR. Kangana team really waste my time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiam

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

Shocked

My posts skew more Kangy than Hrithik because I think both are playing for something we do not know, but if this picture is "proof" of an affair Ermm
Umm...I have pictures like that with friends of both genders where we are piling on each other trying to get on a selfie. Some of us are not even next to our spouses. I shudder to think what people will assume if they see it and I am not even bringing up my um..interesting college pictures Embarrassed

this pic is to show how kangana and hrithik DID know each other socially. He wrote in his FIR against her he doesnt know her socially.

maana ke you hv pictures like this with yur married colleagues, (believe me not everyone in India does this, it will be regarded as being forward and i am not saying its wrong, just different from what a lot of Indians still do), but will you go up to someone you dont know socially and do this? i mean its human nature to be more reserved than this with someone you dont really know, right? and this is not Kangana wrapping herself around an unwilling hrithik it is hrithik getting up close and personal with a standing Kangana.

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awkardpyscho

If it was SRK and PC in this pic, everyone would have not even dares to say that they were costars they would surely get clicked. And this pic is definitely a proof that Hrithik was indeed involved with Kangana but it wanted to accept her while Kangana probably wanted to marry him

Baap re...dont even say that!

if this was SRK and Pee Cee, the shit would hit the fan from the very people saying whats the harm in it.
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
now I remember. I saw this picture before. But not Kangana & HR. But Kangana with someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
oh u remember but the media walas who published picture you claim to hv seen cant remember...

do you know how desperate you sound?

Go to top