Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 20)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ii pic kisne release ki aur kyun??
open a sticky thread on HR-KR

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

some are saying psycho to kangana but here on the forum is some psycho who is tampering with the emoticons page and putting a picture instead...

tell me is kangana psycho or that person whose bollywood forum is so important they hv to go to such lengths...idiot.
are you talking about me, bcoz i'm trying to post a image in this thread but its not appearing. if yes then thank you.Thumbs Up

Edited by bigul - 25 April 2016 at 12:38pm
slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

LOL,.. Bombay time blurred the third person standing near Hrthik and Kangana'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Hrithik-Kangana-in-happier-times/articleshow/51979357.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotaBheem

-KissMyAss- Goldie
-KissMyAss-
-KissMyAss-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by BitchWhere

This is getting more and more ridiculous ! Wacko
Kangy needs to be admitted in a pagal khana, this woman is seriously giving me the obssessive psycho lover vibes Ouch

how funny i feel the same where hrithik is concerned..look at him practising his dance moves LOL

Ok good for you but why are you telling me this ? LOL I don't give a shit about his dance or him LOL both him and Kangy are weird asf anyways but she seems more desperate and psychotic from what I've read so far   LOL
hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
K3 pre production took 1 year to complete
The shooting took place from Dec 2011 to Jun 2012
So pre-production happened from Dec 2010 to Dec-2011

This said pic must have taken in 2011 since this is from pre-production party
Kangy came in Simi's most desirable show and talked about dating the doctor in September 2011.
So if this pic indicates HR and Kangy were having a fling in 2011 does it also imply she was two timing HR and that scientist?Confused

and if this pic is from 2010 then where is Ajay Devgan fitting into Kangy's timeframe?

Ofcourse HR is lying when he says he doesn't know her at all but its hard to believe they were having affair in 2010-2011 which she herself never claimed earlierShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Heisenberg4

^^Errr, Hrithik filed the lawsuit.  She is just the defendant.  

If you're talking about it guilty or innocent, it applies only to Kangana and you guys have already deemed her guilty apart from being called a crazy psycho obsessed stalker who was harassing an innocent angel who did not even know her.

At least keep the story straight. Clap

Sigh... I have to correct you one more time, she's the one who claimed him to be an "ex" implying that they were in some sort of affair/relationship, Hrithik shot back at her for spreading falsehood.  The claim came from her, and she is not able to provide any evidence for it.  If someone went around the forum falsely claiming that they were your boyfriend when no such thing was the case, I'm sure you'd be a little pissed with that.

At least keep the story straight. Clap

Sighhh, you clearly don't know how the legal system works. He filed a case against him for defaming him and lying about him being her ex.  The burden of proof is always on the plaintiff. He has to prove that she was lying and indeed defaming him. It's all on him.

He has to prove they were *not* dating and hence he is not her ex.  He is trying to prove that by showing that he didn't send her any replies to her emails.  It's a classic 'he said she said' situation which is going to make it tough to prove.

And you obviously do not know the case...Hrithik has not filed a police complaint against Kangana but against the imposter...he only sent a legal notice to her and she also sent a counter notice to him.A legal notice does not equal a police complaintD'oh

And where did I mention a police complaint at all? I mentioned a legal case.  Are you deliberately being obtuse?

No I am not being deliberately obtuse but I wonder if you are deliberately feigning ignorance because a legal notice is not a legal case. It is a notice informing the recipient of the sender's intention to take action. It can result in a case but it ain't technically one.

Edited by gatheringstorm - 25 April 2016 at 12:42pm
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineMe

Originally posted by ponymo

Did Hrithik really say he doesn't know her socially? 

Yep, read the original notice from his lawyer. Approve

ROFL 
2 min silence for HR stans trying so hard to defend their whitely coated demi god. Silly 
Party to HR getting flustered. Silly

@pakeezah: everyone conveniently believes HR and Barbara affair yet there isn't a single pic of them as close as this one.
Yet million reasons are given why this pic isn't intimate.
RIP saintly act. LOL
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Skimming through this thread was a divine pleasure.
The desperate attempts to prove how innocent and saintly HR continues. 
I don't blame y'll. 
It is mighty difficult to defend a narcissist who is obsessed with his streak clean image.
Regardless of what happens, HR can bid goodbye to his goody two shoes image.
Finally his real image is out for us to be amused.
And I am most definitely amused seeing his desperate attempts and even desperate measures to fool his supporters. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90princessunara

Go to top