Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 16)

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by ponymo

OH MY GOD. I never thought I would say this but kudos to MissMalini for having a smidgen of journalistic integrity. Bombay Times has the photo with the other 2 people in the picture conveniently photoshopped out.  How do they get away with this stuff!

Are you talking about this picture by BT? Because it's the same as what MM posted.

Look again same picture with other people whited out unless they've changed it in last few minutes. 

I really don't know what you're talking about. Is there a different pic? Please post it here, bec even Pinkvilla and SpotBoyE have posted the same pic

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Ewww
anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Originally posted by anonymous39

^^Errr, Hrithik filed the lawsuit.  She is just the defendant.  

If you're talking about it guilty or innocent, it applies only to Kangana and you guys have already deemed her guilty apart from being called a crazy psycho obsessed stalker who was harassing an innocent angel who did not even know her.

At least keep the story straight. Clap

Sigh... I have to correct you one more time, she's the one who claimed him to be an "ex" implying that they were in some sort of affair/relationship, Hrithik shot back at her for spreading falsehood.  The claim came from her, and she is not able to provide any evidence for it.  If someone went around the forum falsely claiming that they were your boyfriend when no such thing was the case, I'm sure you'd be a little pissed with that.

At least keep the story straight. Clap

Sighhh, you clearly don't know how the legal system works. He filed a case against her for defaming him and lying about him being her ex.  The burden of proof is always on the plaintiff. He has to prove that she was lying and indeed defaming him. It's all on him.

He has to prove they were *not* dating and hence he is not her ex.  He is trying to prove that by showing that he didn't send her any replies to her emails.  It's a classic 'he said she said' situation which is going to make it tough to prove.

Edited by anonymous39 - 25 April 2016 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxoponymo

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
SpotboyE is giving it a different spin. LOL

Here comes the twist in the tale, which SpotboyE has learnt exclusively. Upon learning that Kangana had leaked a picture of the two of them together in the media, the Koi Mil Gaya star allegedly called up a doctor-friend who  knows both Hrithik and Kangana very well.

Hrithik requested the doctor if he could intervene and sit down with both of them to make them call truce in this mess, which is getting dirtier by the minute. 

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/kangana-s-friends-leak-photo-evidence-hrithik-calls-up-doctor-pal-to-seek-truce/571e50129228c4fd154164e1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImagineMe

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged

OH MY GOD. I never thought I would say this but kudos to MissMalini for having a smidgen of journalistic integrity. Bombay Times has the photo with the other 2 people in the picture conveniently photoshopped out.  How do they get away with this stuff!

Are you talking about this picture by BT? Because it's the same as what MM posted.

but its apparent theyve not alone! theres someone in the background and it is GIVEN that this pic is taken at a preproduction party at Arjun Rampals house...at least i think thats what was given.
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Here comes the twist in the tale, which SpotboyE has learnt exclusively. Upon learning that Kangana had leaked a picture of the two of them together in the media, the Koi Mil Gaya star allegedly called up a doctor-friend who  knows both Hrithik and Kangana very well.

Hrithik requested the doctor if he could intervene and sit down with both of them to make them call truce in this mess, which is getting dirtier by the minute. 

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/kangana-s-friends-leak-photo-evidence-hrithik-calls-up-doctor-pal-to-seek-truce/571e50129228c4fd154164e1

Hahahahaha

How many people did Hrithik call up? Bollywood E or something said hrithik called up Mahesh Bhatt Kanganas mentor to his house to talk to Kangana but mahesh said only if the present proceedings dont yield result he will step in!LOL

ImagineMe

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Lol we are believing spotboyee now LOLLOL

-MariaMars-

ImagineMe IF-Dazzler
ImagineMe
ImagineMe

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Bollywoodlife got in touch with Kangana's lawyer Rizwaan Siddiquee and here's what he had to say about the picture, "You are talking about the picture in the party where he is holding her. I am surprised  at how he is holding her, when he doesn't even know her socially, as that's what he mentioned in the notice. Let Hrithik answer that. Toh yeh photo kaha se aaya, raksha bandhan ke din ka lagta hai yeh, rakhi bandhwaane aaya tha lagta hai"  ROFL ROFL

Edited by ImagineMe - 25 April 2016 at 11:49am

Actomyo

Go to top