Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 15)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Well of course this pic does not prove the affair but HR looks unusually into her in the pic. Let's assume for a moment that they were practising some moves, yet HR is almost too intimate to be just colleagues! Ouch
I am not fan of either and I do think kangy's obsessed if we take the mails into account. But the pic does not look of two mere colleagues partying away!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD. I never thought I would say this but kudos to MissMalini for having a smidgen of journalistic integrity. Bombay Times has the photo with the other 2 people in the picture conveniently photoshopped out.  How do they get away with this stuff!
anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
tell me which unmarried  or married hero and unmarried heroine you hv seen in this type of embrace at a party? if it is award function and an act one can understand.

In those cases, neither person is claiming there was an affair anyway.

If two people are hugging and BOTH say there is no affair, then the question doesn't even come up. Completely different situation and way too convenient to use to portray Hrithik as the innocent angel victim.

In Hrithik and Kangana's case, one is saying there was an affair and has released an intimate looking picture.  One is claiming it was a one-sided stalking from a crazy psycho.  

(Except at least in this pic, the crazy obsessed psycho is not even doing anything. It's Hrithik that is grabbing her too closely and practically sniffing her neck)

Yet she's got the time to released this pity pic to prove there was a relationship?? yeah, i see how she got no time to submit anything but statements and pity pic. LOL 

What makes you think she has to do anything the way you or Hrithik wants it? She can release what she wants and when she wants. She can meet police when she wants. Just because she doesn't do it the very first day that Innocent Superstar Hrithik wants doesn't mean anything. He and his fans took every chance to malign her as being "uncooperative" with police and hence, a crazy lying psycho with no proof.  

Except it turns out she is cooperating.  But it helped to get the bashing out quickly before that news came out. It was convenient. LOL

Edited by anonymous39 - 25 April 2016 at 11:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

OH MY GOD. I never thought I would say this but kudos to MissMalini for having a smidgen of journalistic integrity. Bombay Times has the photo with the other 2 people in the picture conveniently photoshopped out.  How do they get away with this stuff!

Are you talking about this picture by BT? Because it's the same as what MM posted.

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged

If the picture is of them revealing themselves as a couple with people on the side who have witnessed this

Why have these people not spoken up that Hrithik and Kangana were in fact in a relationship.

They weren't in a relationship.

These are party snaps whilst all of them were filming Krish 3.

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by willina

to prove that I had an affair with a guy when I am in the middle of a court case, I will give out the personal pics, like when we went on a date, or bday celebration pic, a selfie of just the two of us, him proposing  etc...why the hell would I use a picture from a production party where there are 4 other people crop them out and use it as a evidence, not to mention the chances of this picture being photoshopped is sky high...just wait for 2-3 days...

P.S I want that Super romantic proposal pic from paris...otherwise I'm not believing it...the ring which he got for her...
must be a CARTIER ENGAGEMENT RING/OR ANYTHING BRANDED since he is so rich...
then we can cross check with CARTIER/BRAND COMP to find out who bought that ring
SIMPLE..CASE SOLVED...

Big smile

We dont hv any pics of him and Barbara either, or that mysterious married socialite...

and how can you just assume the picture was cropped...just because it doesnt show what you want it to show?LOL

now someone here is even saying photo was photoshopped, tell me if it is at a pre production party wont ALL of hrithiks Krishh crew members and friends present at the party will come and say we were there and hrithik and Kangana were not together like this...?
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

Originally posted by Nova19

Are you talking about this picture by BT? Because it's the same as what MM posted.

Look again same picture with other people whited out unless they've changed it in last few minutes. 
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

So why aren't Kangana or Rangoli providing the so called pics and vdos that apparently HR sent through mail. Lol so far only allegations have come from Kangana's side while Hrithik has submitted all the mails in his PC to the police also gave his laptop and phones for investigation. What's stopping her?

Why why why why why.

Didn't you guys claim Kangana isn't cooperating with cops? It was posted millions of times to humiliate her and used as evidence that she was lying. She's agreed to meet them on April 30 so that didn't turn out to be true, did it?  You do realize she has a job and the things Hrithik wants wouldn't be her first priority? She set a time that was convenient for her.

Then it was claimed she had no pics and no proof so Hrithik was the innocent angel harassed by an obsessed psycho. The fact that he was creepily saving all her emails and naked pics and threatening to release publicly was seen as heroic. Well now she released a pic.  How do you know she doesn't have more stuff? 

She has the right to work at the pace she wants to. She wasn't the one that started a lawsuit. He did. All the burden of proof is on him. All she has to to do is defend and she's doing that how and when she wants.

Yea only Kangana is busy everyone else is sitting idle LOL Hrithik too is busy shooting for his film and ads. The thing is she doesn't have any proof or evidence to validate her claims, while Hrithik has. And even if u delete your mails the forensic dept has the expertise to recover them. Lol like someone said Kangana preys on people she thinks won't take her on. Hrithik was her prey, he was an a-lister, divorced, successful. Nice way to get free publicity by leaking out blinds about their so called affair and and later if things get heavy call him silly ex chit bhi meri pat bhi meri...but guess what he has had enough of it. Initially I thot he was overreacting but now with all this wacky stalkerish mails which shows how he was harassed for two years, I am glad he took this step. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simisim48BasiliskTeAmo_Messi

Go to top