Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Exclusive: Leaked Image Appears To Show Hrithik Roshan Embracing Kanga (Page 12)

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Well there are people around and it seems its part of shoot. The kind of pose seems like song sequence.

Exactly! It seems they r practicing or showing some dance moves from a song...whats the big deal in that? I m sure sussane was around n so was the roshan clan. Kangana seems desperate now!

Yes its so obvious and anything can be used against HR. Its going too low. Kangana is maligning her name more and more.

hahahahahaha...dancing on the staircase ...in that pose, can u guys show the movie from where this pose is...besides why the heck would hrithik kangana practise dance romantic moves at a birthday party in a private house..

do you guys even hear how funny you soundROFL

ConfusedPinch Its so evident from HR and KR pose and KR facing camera. How is it a birthday party?
The lights and people in the background prove it further and a member has even posted pic of the Krish3 song.
How is that funny?Disapprove

Anyway laughing is good exerciseEmbarrassed

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not meCry) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 

oh, ?so this is NOT a dance practise for some movie? How disappointing!

When did the affair begin? who knows? now is 2016 and its all come out in open and the first (LEAKED) email says 2013. Do we know that was the first email that was written?

Who can say hrithik wasnt this romantic with Kangana during Krishh if he could hold her with so much abandon and intimacy at a private party at Arjun Rampals house? Didnt he behave as if he doesnt even know her besides the Krishh shooting?

Did anyone see him romancing barbara mori in private, were there any pics? but didnt susanne find enough reason to take the extreme step of severing ties with him?

Edited by pakeezah - 25 April 2016 at 11:01am
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Originally posted by Nova19

Miss Malini claims the picture is from a PRE production party at Arjun Rampals house. The first schedule for Krrish was late 2011 or very early 2012 and if she is right (dangerous assumption) this is before that.  So going back 4 years this picture from a public party is all she/anyone has been able to find to support a relationship between them? Forgive me for not immediately changing my mind. I have always said if she brings proof I would considerate it and I have.  If she has more let's see it and I will consider that too.  So far I am not impressed. 
Edit: By public I don't mean you and me (well at least not meCry) but people likely to dish about anything and everything they saw to his wife and the media. 

Oops I read it as Arjun Rampal's birthday party sorry! 
I was just trying to clarify time of photo (don't think kind of party matters). I don't think even in Kangaland they were supposed to be having an affair before filming of Krrish. I may be wrong but what I thought from the engaged in Paris story. Do you remember Kangana's "friend's" timeline? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg4

Oh look, here's proof that SRK was having an affair with this woman.

can any person get more lame?LOL
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

^Yeah, she was talking with "Hrithik" before that. She claims it was the real him using another ID. He claims it was an imposter. Rangoli says in an email that Hrithik also sent Kangana a lot of stuff (allegedly pics and videos).  How is an imposter going to pull that off?

So you attend parties together, do two movies together, feel close enough to be touching her body so closely (otherwise it would be gross and creepy), but you never talked about the fact that Kangana is talking to "you" online? Even the topics they talk about in email would never come up in person when they meet? Ridiculous.

I don't know exactly what's going on with them but I'm sure both are lying about various things.

And how the heck have Hrithik fans come up with the theory that they're dancing and practicing their moves for a movie at Arjun Rampal's house? Who the heck dances with both their arms crossed? Nobody, that's who.  They are just standing. 

So why aren't Kangana or Rangoli providing the so called pics and vdos that apparently HR sent through mail. Lol so far only allegations have come from Kangana's side while Hrithik has submitted all the mails in his PC to the police also gave his laptop and phones for investigation. What's stopping her?
ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ponymo

As per media reports and investigative agency. 

So we do not have any kind of information on when the mails started. But  it was way before May 2014 for sure. So it could also be 2013. Just cannot be ruled out as of now.

Pre 2014, Kangana was supposedly corresponding with an imposter which Hrithik wasn't aware of. So if Hrithik doesn't have any idea how Kangana was sending him love poems and pics, how was he suppose to behave differently with her. He had worked with her in 2 films so m sure he was polite, courteous friendly with her...there are pics of him hugging and laughing with most of his female costars Aish, PC, Sonam and others who he hasn't worked with like Deepika, I'hve also seen pics of him dancing cosily with Gauri Khan so are we to assume he had an affair with her too. 

If pre 2014 Kangana was corresponding with an imposter, wouldn't she mention it to him even once? Even when they are so intimate at parties? I mean if she is writing him love poems and sending nudes etc, wouldn't she even mention it when they meet? If she was hiding it from him, what was the motive?

Point taken that he is seen hugging his other costars, but I have frankly never seen him THIS intimate with any of his other female costars in the last decade. I mean you should have understood it when some tried to justify this by saying he's practising for a song or something.. it isn't just normal hugging, it looks more passionate than that, while Kangana looks surprisingly inert

Edited by ponymo - 25 April 2016 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
if they actually had an affair, then definitely there would be evidences which will shut her critics up . but honestly this photo isn't enough. during that time hr was not divorced. so why would a person pursuing a secret affair will get intimate when his wife and close friends are around. till now all evidences are in hr's favour. let kangy come up with some solid proofs. then i will be the first one to support her and bash hrithik. hrithik if kangana proves herself right then yaad hai na zindagi bhar scar ho jaega.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whereiamPiyatrixBasilisk

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
SRK had a thing with Hemamalini. 
Proof : http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/events/mumbai/music-launch-tell-me-o-khuda-movie/articleshow/10275830.cms

Go to top